Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I am still stuck in Aahat. 🤣

Poor baby- I guess its better then being stuck in the mud!!😆😆

Anyway apart from all the flashbacks and the muddy precap I liked the epi and I loved sid in it!!
All the other stuff hasn't disheartened me one little bit!😊

Originally posted by: ANfan1000

mama Leah' advice, dont Jhoom in the main forum!

@bold : lost and never to be found!

Lol i hardly jhoom in the main forum..it gives me headache..

@Lost..LOL so true but hope it emerged within their hearts....SR love for each other...gosh pls in lonavla tons and tons of SR scenes,accidental touch scene...i will love TJ if she says she wants to keep a pic of Sid-Ridz with her so she wants to take a photo of them and ask them to be closer and closer...haaaiiii😳

I wish wish wish that we have an attitude Sid landing  in Lonavla. He looked so hot , sexy and angry in the BB court. 😍

I so wish that too- I want sid to be mean mean mean to ridhimma.Shes had it her way too long!!

I want him to give her the royal brush off-after all he's our prince!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Poor baby- I guess its better then being stuck in the mud!!😆😆

Anyway apart from all the flashbacks and the muddy precap I liked the epi and I loved sid in it!!
All the other stuff hasn't disheartened me one little bit!😊

Why should we be disheartened at all, Zeenoo? Sid rules and he is the man for us even though i have always found Armaan adorable. Sid rocked the episode and i loved the return of Sexyface. That is the only way to handle Riddhima's chudailgiri. 😡😡😡😡😆😆😆😆😆
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hope he zooms in to Lonavala in a sports car or a bike! Waht an entry that will be!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

I so wish that too- I want sid to be mean mean mean to ridhimma.Shes had it her way too long!!

I want him to give her the royal brush off-after all he's our prince!

Agreed. Riddhima definitely deserves some Siddhanth Modi Treatment right now. What's up with her attitude , man? Baat nahiin karne se koi solution niklega kya?
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

I hope he zooms in to Lonavala in a sports car or a bike! Waht an entry that will be!

😍

Leah quickly go and suggest this in the suggestion thread!!😆

I wonder how they are going to get sid to lonavla- I hope its not going to take more than one episode.

I want sid to get there as soon as poss and show madam chudail he doesnt give a damn about her!

Zaffy ,

Of course i have a big heart - how else do you think i fit the sensible and the stupid in one heart?🤣

🤣🤣🤣.....LOL that means we all have big hearts too,we have tolerating these two for so long........haha....seriously my heart will pop one day if these two are still lost in their medan ki jung...its like if they never fight its incomplete...

oh btw what happen to Raj.😆.,hes married to you right..😆

when strangers,we fight,
when friendship is extended, we fight
when love occurs,we fight.
🤣🤣🤣
haye tauba tauba..
kya zamaana agaya

ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zeene, posted in the advice thread!