Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Lennie

I watched their wedding again today

The whole segment was significant to SR and what happened in it, and it was just a usual wedding straight wedding - but so beautifull sad and raw, its like fate/destiny was in that wedding to how it was done - how can one break this marriage up

Everything about it, i esp love the bit where Sid carries her around the phera, that was heart-touching

That wedding scene was well done. It was amazing

The whole situation during that scene, the tension brewing in between them. Fate and destiny. These two words define SR relationshio.

That bit Sid carries her around the phera left me speechless. She was about to fall, and then he quickly caught her. That was very significant
Edited by supercool3 - 14 years ago
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why would either of the characters dream that bani?
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

is there anyway the precap is a dream

Banni it seems we will have to awaait fro tommorows epi, hopefully it won't be as bad as it is protrayed in the precap, remember, these CV's always show one thing, and imply another the next day, so keep hopes alive hun LIL tam will hopefully work some kinda magic ðŸ˜Š, xx

how will ridz face sid if it is not a dream, but ridz being ridz  might not even care, she is hurting the man who brough her back from the death.

patakhaguddi thumbnail
tazzy. today's showing and implying were pretty much the same...

Originally posted by: Jaan730

Why would either of the characters dream that bani?

i don't know dmg shows something in the precap and something else happens
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TazzyA

Aww V i love you 2 😊 and yes i saw pre-cap WTH, what ridzy doing???? i hated seeing Sid reaction to when he saw ridzy in Ammy's arms, i actually wanted to go into the telly myself and punch Ammy, like duude what are u doing! poor sid, yeh CV's usko itna dukh kyun dethi hain? 😭 xxx

🤗

so you watched it too...i skipped it and was hoping to avoid that scene
but they posted the CAPS and i saw it
i think i completely felt shattered that second
Sid is angry, but he's hurt and wounded way beyond that. It was soo evident on his face.
i just loved how he was waiting for his wife and wanted to give this relationship a new start, he was so cute.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: supercool3

So true

Love is just one aspect of marriage. It is important, but that alone is not enough for a marriage to survive. For SR, they already had the trust, honesty, and companionship. This was seen within a short time, but it was well etched out. Plus, they are on their root to love. Just give the marriage a chance again, and the love will definitely happen

"A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love. " ~ Pearl S.Buck

I couldnt agree more, and also like you say SR have got some of the those factors and also a bond inner-deep bond that not many ppl ever have

Liked the quote and so true 😊
patakhaguddi thumbnail
mer....where did Fary go???