Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Very nicely written...............😊😊
Wow Dutta slams the phone.......hmmmmmmmm
Nest part jaldi upload karo yaar.......
amitasaily thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kitnae din ho gayyae wait kartae kartae. Please update soon and please add me to the PM list.

I think that means that when you do update I will be notified. If that is true then please PM me.

Thanks
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kaly07

Hey Shabz, what a lovely update yaar! Ek dum ROCKING!! I totally LOVED it! I wonder why Tasha separated. The emotions were superb! Loved this part! Update soon girl! (:

Thanx Kaly ..😳
TaSha didn't separate ,,,Baaji & Dutta did ...😆.
Will update soon ....!

Originally posted by: swati2008

nice update dear.............so dutta decided to give naku a chance.......thats cool.........make tasha met again.......n also pari n baaji...........

Thanx Swati ...
I m glad u liked it ...
😳
TaSha will meet soon ...!

Originally posted by: newbe

awww dutta pichey nakku agey dutta agey nakku pichey ...why am i sounding like Anna😆 very nice update keep updating i love ur story and enjoy reading it sweetheart.🤗...im being very romantic since i have seen the hug😆

Thanx Mads ..😳
I m so glad u liked it ...
& alwayz remain romantic ...!
😉
Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: jess_dutta

thanks for the pm hun

great part enjoyed it..liked dutta frustration...meet tasha soon

Thanx Jess ...😳
& ur welcum ..
TaSha will meet soon ...!😉

Originally posted by: betty123

So finally i hav read it..........i want taSha meet again soon....i m desperate now wats wrong wid Baje n Dutta.........update soon

Wow ,,u did ..
I m so glad ...😳
about Dutta & baaji ....i will reply with the next update ..
will update soon ..!😉

Originally posted by: jani-yeh

awesum awesum upd8 Shabz...👏⭐️👏...

looking 4ward 2 readin the nex part...
so sad that Naku missed Dutta's call...ub kya hoga...😕...
jaldi se upd8 karna tha ki pata chal jaye...😆😉...

Thanx a lot Jani ...😳
Will try to update soon ...
Jo bhi hoga achcha hoga .....!
😆

Originally posted by: nikita_88

So guess what I did, I read your updated part 😆

Nice update, interesting build up to what is to come so update soon.

See I do what I have to I just take my time hahahaha

Thanks for the PM.

Cont soon!

Oh u did .... I feel honored ..😛
thank uuuuu ....i m glad that u liked it & passed me ..
😆
No hurry ,,take ur sweet time ...
Ur welcum & will try to update soon ..!
😉

Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl414

nice! just read it all! doing a great job!! :)

Thanx a lot ..!😳

Originally posted by: nabilamubeen

great part  shabz  iwant tasha meet soon   and thanks for pm update soon

Thanx a lot nabila 4 ur appreciation ...!😳

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Part 6: Shabz - Bal vivah??? All bollywood style, bachpan ka rishta and jawaani mein problem....sahi jaa rahi hai ladki....😉

oh BTW, I have already told u this, but thanks a lot for reminding me this song after a long time..I love his song and many others from the same movie.....Mwah for that!! 🤗

Ab thoda filmy to hoga na ...😆
awwww ....my pleasure ....!
🤗

Part 7:...Shabz....superb part yaar.....I was wondering ki chintu and Bunty are growing up and Dutta and Baaji remain the same age....yeh ho kya raha hai...but now I get it....and so, Aayi Saheb is Antara....hmm....

what a link...Amazing! 👏

Glad to knw dat u got it ....nahi to mushkil ho jati ...😆
Yup ...aaye saaheb is antara ....
Thanx ..!😳

Edited by Dew-drop - 13 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail

Part 8: OMG Shabz.....I am now confused....who is chintu.....has to be Baaji....but then somewhere in ur earlier parts, it was mentioned tht Baaji is the one who is angry with Dutta bcoz Dutta was the one who had done smethng wrong......omg!! this cat is dying out of curosity.....

Yh DD ....Chintu is Baaji & he is angry over sumthing that happened which broke their friendship ...
😉

oh and yes.....This sng - kuch khaas hai....I have been singing it since last 1 week...this was aired between RBO protaganists last week in a romantic moment and took my breadth away.....tu ne to pehle hi usse pen down kar diya.....looks like RBO CVs are reading ur FF 😉

Acchcha aisa kya ....!
😆😆

Part 9: Shabz, mast shaatir dimaag hai teraa....😆....the story is just getting more and more interesting.....god....its 1am here but I just cant stop reading.......*runs for Part 10*.....*stiffles a yawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn.*......🤣

Tareeef ka Shukriya ...☺️🤣

Part 10: Amazing SHABZ.....Just loved Nupur and Mayank....Reminds me of Nupur from MJHT....miss her a lot.....u got her alive here again....u shld probabaly use her trademark - "By God".....😆...

I used it once in earlier part ....

Thanx DD 4 ur appreciation ...😳
Andar ki baat kaise bataun ...😆
will try to update soon ...!

Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaninikabasuray

loved it Shabz, though mujhe laga shuru hote hi khatam ho gaya.😆
waiting for the next part😊

Thanx Stormy ...
😳
Yh ....it was short ....
will update soon ..!
😉

Originally posted by: shonapinky

Shabbbz...soweee for d late reply ....😳ur update iz awesummmmmmmmmm az alwayz yaar....⭐️...loved duttaz scenz ...!!!👍🏼 shabz i wanna see ur FF soon on small screen...plz do sumthing abt it....!! 😳😃am juz loving diz FF.....!!!awaiting ur nex update...!!

Thanx a lot Shona ..😳
& no probz ....dair se hi magar padha to sahi ...
My FF on small screen .....kyun chane k jhaad par chadha rahi ho ...
🤣
will update soon ..!

Originally posted by: pinkyk

Very nicely written...............😊😊

Wow Dutta slams the phone.......hmmmmmmmm
Nest part jaldi upload karo yaar.......

Thanx Pinky ..😳
Willl update soon ...!

Originally posted by: amitasaily

Kitnae din ho gayyae wait kartae kartae. Please update soon and please add me to the PM list.

I think that means that when you do update I will be notified. If that is true then please PM me.

Thanks

Yh ,,,I knw it has been quite sum time ...😆
will update soon ..
Ur added in the PM list & yup u will b notified when I update ...
Thanx 4 reading & commenting ..!
😳

Dew-drop thumbnail
Note

Hi Frndzz ..
Hwz u all ..Well me here just to clarify a thing ..
😛
U all hav been asking as to what happened to Dutta & Baaji as to break their friendship .. So I just wanna say that I left a very clear hint in part 10 as to what was the reason 4 the separation ...
But then it luks like I m a very lame writer as none of u got the hint ..🤣

Ab soch kya rahe ho ,,,jao jaake phir part 10 read karo..
😆
aur sab se pehle kaun dhoondhe ga woh hint ..

Will update in a while ..!😉
Dew-drop thumbnail
Hi Frndzz ..
Me bak with the update ...my nat is real crappy so wont rant & straightaway to the update ...
Hope u like it ..

Part 12

Days fly by.. Rano is all set in the office enjoying her work ..she keeps a distance 4rm Baaji …not going in 4rnt of him & luckily her cabin is a little away 4rm Baaji cabin …though she can see him pass by …their eyes meeting sometime ..  & as much as she wants to know what has happened in Baaji life ,,she is maintaining a  distance … She has become frndzz with her fellow colleagues .. they had been very helpful …except one man ,,that is Sundar ..he is also in the account department …actually her senior in the department …he is very good at mimicking everyone … everyone enjoys his acts …he tries to b friendly with Rano but he gave her creeps ,,,,she didn't like the way his eyes dug at her … …so she tries to avoid him too as much as possible .. She could still feel the taste of his kiss on her lips ..but  she knew Baaji would have 4gotten of that night .. she wanted to concentrate on her work … but her mind keeps on wandering to Baaji … Baaji is becoming a mystery to her  & she can't help thinking about him .. Just last week the company had celebrated their 25 yrs …Baaji had thrown a small party at his farm house 4 his employees …even she had gone there ...She had to go coz she had so many memories of that place ..She remembers..

Flashback 1 week back ..

Rano had been so thrilled & excited to b here at the farm house .. They had come by bus to the farm house & Baaji had already arrived a day b4 .. Just as they got off the bus she had started roaming around …she wanted to relive all those moments .. her colleagues were calling her but she ignored them & went a little further to explore the place .. Nuthing had changed there …it all looked the same to her as yrs b4 … tears welled up in her eyes .. She followed a little pathway which led her to a small lake … this had been their secret place …they had so much fun here as kids … Baaji , Bunty ,Sups & her … she went near the lake ,,she inhaled the scent of the nature .. then she started to look 4 sumthing .. she goes a little further ..her face lighten ups ,,, she sees the swing tied up on a huge tree …they had taken so many rides on this swing … Kishore uncle had it fixed there 4 them …. He was such a sweet man ….she wondered where he was .. She takes a few rides on the swing & squeals with delight like b4 … after a while remembering something she gets down & runs near the tree …she frantically searches 4 sumthing  & finally finds it …their names engraved on the tree …. Bunty , Chintu & Pari ..

She remembers once during the holidayz they had cum here 4 a few dayz …All 4 of them had a time of their lifetime ….Bunty with a small knife had started to carve out their names on the tree .. He had written their names & just as he started to carve out Sups name the knife had broken …Sups had made such a issue at that time …she had blamed Bunty that he broke the knife on purpose ….Chintu had such a hard time convincing her ….She was a spoilsport …. Rano wondered if Sups had changed or not …

Rano had been so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't hear the galloping sound …. But then she hears gentle sound of hooves very close to her ..& as she turns she gets startled ..Baaji is staring at her ….He is mounted on a horse back …

Baaji : Wat r u doin here ..

Rano : Nuthin sir ,,,I ,,I  …she stammers ..

Baaji : the party is going there ..

Rano  embarrassed : I knw sir … I waz just roaming about ..Its a beautiful place ..couldn't help myself ..

Baaji gets down 4rm his horse & walks up to her ,,he holds on to the reigns of his horse with his hands ..she is scared seeing the horse so near to her ... Baaji is still staring at her … Rano gets nervous …he lets go the reigns of his horse .. suddenly the horse moves in her direction ..Rano gets scared & takes a step behind but trips on a stone …she is about to fall backwards,,she closes her eyes out of fear ,, but then she finds herself in Baaji arms ..his arms encircling her waist ...her hands clinging on to his arms ..she opens her eyes ,,Baaji is looking deeply in her  eyes .. she lowers her eyes but then opens & meets his gaze … Baaji slowly steadies her back on her foot but not losing the eye contact … they seemed to get lost in each other 4 a while …. Someone calls out 4 Rano ..& she suddenly get conscious of being in Baaji arms ..she quickly removes her hands away 4rm his shoulders & makes an attempt to free herself 4rm his grip ….Baaji loosens his hold on her …& she runs to where everyone is with Baaji staring at her 4rm behind ..…the rest of the day she spent with her office colleagues but she could feel someone's eyes at her …

Present

Rano comes out 4rm her thoughts …she goes through the files in front of her …she had found some mistakes in them …& she wanted to talk to Baaji about them …she had tried to speak on the matter b4 also but he was busy at that time … she gets up to go to his cabin & on the way meets her uncle .. she asks him about wanting to see Baaji to discuss something  important to which he sayz that he was in his cabin ,,he asks her to b careful  as he was in a very foul mood .. he had just lost a contract to a rival company .. Rano gathers up her spirits & goes to Baaji cabin …she knocks on the door & slightly opens the door ….Baaji is on the phone yelling at someone …he signals her to come in & sit … She takes a seat in front of him … After finishing his call …he looks up at her questioningly … clearing her throat she gives him sum files & tells him about the differences in sum accounts … He looks at the files & then he throws them in 4rnt of her " Ye jaa ke Sundar ko dikhao & uske saath discuss karo ..saare problems mere paas mat laya karo" … he again receives a call …He takes the call ,,,after getting over with the call he gets up to leave the office ..Rano tries to talk to him that she wanted him to see them but then he cuts her & tells her he doesn't hav time & leaves the room ….she stands there in the room 4 a while cursing him,, "apne aap ko samajhta kya hai" ..She picks up the files  & goes to her cabin ..

Dutta too in his office… He is too much busy in his work …. Even while working Naku was always there in his thoughts .. He just couldn't get the time to call her again …once or twice he had thought of calling her but then something urgent came up …. Dayz hav passed .. he thinks of calling Naku again …he luks 4 her number but the paper in which her number was written seemed to hav disappeared …he luks all around in his room …but he doesn't seem to find it .. the next day he tries to find it in his office but he doesn't ….he curses himself 4 loosing it …..  he goes to the same shop & tries to get the number again 4rm the shopkeeper but to no avail … Dutta gets very disappointed …  He returns back to his office & is in a very foul mood …he even lashes out on his employee …but later he apologizes ..

A couple of dayz later …. It's a very lucky day 4 Dutta ….his company had got the tender contract … They had worked very hard on it … He had praised his office staff & encourages them to work even more hard to complete this project … Dutta goes to his cabin ,,taking the seat he takes out some files to study them & then he notices a small paper in the lower drawer …he picks it up & a big smile comes on his face …he cant believe his luck …its Naku phone number …. In case he doesn't loose it again he feeds the number on his cell & calls her ,,,but he is disappointed as no one is picking up the phone on the other end .. he calls his manager & giving him the paper he asks him to inquire about the number as soon as possible ..The manager leaves 4rm there ….

Rano was still in the office discussing about some accounts matter with her uncle when she receives  a call ,,,It was Baaji asking her to come to the old factory site with the files quickly ..he wanted to discuss it with her ….he sounded in a foul mood …B4 Rano could say anything he cuts the call …. She is so surprised & shocked at the same time ..Her uncle (manager) asks her who's call was it …She tells him that baaji has asked her to come to the old factory with the files ….He gets surprised too & exclaims that it was strange & very unlike Baaji to do something like this …. He further sayz that why would Baaji want her to go to the old factory … it has been closed 4 quite sum time but they had been thinking of opening it again ….He gets worried 4 her that hw would she go there as it was 1 hr drive there & he didn't want her to go alone ….he decides to go with Rano ,, they both start to leave the office when the manager receives a call ,,,there was an emergency & he had been called there … The manager gets worried nw as to how will Rano now go alone …but then Rano decides that she will manage & asks him not to worry …. Rano leaves with the files to the old factory …

Dutta in his office busy studying a file …when his manager comes … the manager exclaims "Sir .. this number belongs to girl .. her name is Nupur & I hav got her address too ..he hands him the paper ..Dutta takes the paper 4rm him ,,looking at it he smiles inwardly …the manager asks him .. "sir ,,if u don't mind my asking ,,,,, I m curious that u wanted information on a girl" …Dutta in a shocking voice …"ladki ka number ,,,,ye kaise ho sakta hai …maine to apne ek supplier ki info maangi thi …I think there is sum mistake ..Dutta again acting surprisingly .. "Ladki ka number" …. He tells the manager to go & he will find it himself …the manager relieved leaves 4rm there .. After the manager leaves Dutta has huge smile on his face…he looks at the paper again & sayz " to tumhara naam Nupur hai" …he then decides to call her later at night ..

In Baaji office ...

More than half an hr has passed since Rano has left ..the manager is very worried ..he had just returned after sorting out a minor problem which had stopped him 4rm going along with Rano … he is pacing around his cabin worriedly ,,he feels it that something wrong is about to happen …Just than Baaji comes there …he asks the manager to call Rano in his office with the files … the Manager is very shocked to see Baaji here …

the Manager mumbles " aap yahan hain" ..

Baaji noticing his face asks him if he was feeling better … he is sweating profusely ..

He stammers again Rano,,Rano .. …

Baaji gets worried " wat happened" ..

The manager sayz : U called Rano to meet u in the old factory with the files ..

Baaji shocked : Hav u lost ur mind ,, what crap are u saying ..main kyun bulaunga usse factory mein …wo yahan kaam karti hai ..

Manager sayz : hw can this b …. I was there when Rano received ur call asking her to come … I was surprised also .. aapne aisa kabhi nahi kiya …

Baaji : where is Rano ..

Manager : wo to chali gayi aap se milne ..

Baaji : Hav u gone mad …U let her go alone there …

The manager is very worried as to what might happen …. He feels like he is just about to fall ,,but he grabs a chair & falls on it … he sayz " main to uske saath ja raha tha ,,magar phir achanak call aa gayi kisi emergency k liye to mujhe wahan jana padha ..

Baaji gets worried..He anxiously asks him as to what time she left …the manager replies that she left nearly 40 minutes ago …. Baaji grabs his car keys & leaves asking the manager to stay here in case Rano called …he was going to the old factory to find her … He prays inwardly 4 her safety … His heart deep down sinking inside .. Bad thoughts were coming to his mind as he raced his car at full speed towards the factory ..

Pllzz do leave ur comments & suggestions ..
Thank you ..!😳

Shweta_Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wowiiiee!! nice 1....luved n njoid...👏..wonder whos behind Rano😕..i hope its not Sundar..baaji seems 2 b a gentleman..praying inwardly 4 his employee's safety..n rushing 2 help her..
 luvd esp these:
1) while cursing him,, "apne aap ko samajhta kya hai"[obv..he's ur boss Rano,toh he will show his power ,🤪]
2)
Dutta cursing himself 4 loosing Naku's no# 😆
3)he is disappointed as no one is picking up the phone on the other end
4)"ladki ka number ,,,,ye kaise ho sakta hai 'maine to apne ek supplier ki info maangi thi 🤣
5)
" to tumhara naam Nupur hai" [Sorry Gadha... u got her name wrong dude ,its nakusha ..👎🏼]

Do update soon ..wanna know whos behind Rano..n whether Dutta manages 2 speak 2 Nakusha..err..Nupur😊
Edited by balluda - 13 years ago