Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Yiipeeeeee ...first to comment... Shabzi..๐Ÿ˜‰

Wow.. super interesting epi.... !! Njoyed the TaSha meet very very much... !! Just luvd how smartly Dutta boy took the shawl away by uljhoing.. Naku in a tussle of words..!! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› n wow.. lagta hai wakai mein Kudrat has planned to make TaSha come closer .....

Just wondering where ma Baji fits in all this scheme of things..๐Ÿค”

n OMG... such a hot hot hotttttttttttttttttttttttt .... part for Baji...*phew wiping the sweat off my forehead* realy intrigued to knw as to who this SKIMPILY Clad Dame is......

Btw.. the whole Kishore-Kala-Antara-Chintu-Bunty plot is making me go in circles... i m really very intrigued n wanna knw.. how this plot will merge wit the main plot..!!

Gr8 going Jaan... ur indeed a fabulous writer.... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Luvd the epi....โค๏ธ
Edited by Armu4eva - 14 years ago
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey shabz
great update..loved the fight btn dutta and naku...who was the girl with baji
kala and kishore..here...poor kishore looks like cant save himself from kala
update soon
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg shabz amazing absoulutly loved it๐Ÿ‘update quckly though please pretty please๐Ÿ˜ƒ
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was great shabz loved the tasha meeting..continue asap
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Interesting epi shabz. love it. TaSha rocks
nazia.icycool thumbnail
it was fabulous yaar...great update..thank got THAT was baji not dutta...lol..update soon!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all ๐Ÿค—
you know why? because I am really liking the side story......and the best part of it.....I know I am telling this again and again๐Ÿ˜†........................very much to the point............................

Secondly.......Naku Datta part was sooooooo sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ..............I just love nokjhok.....you know that๐Ÿ˜‰.............Nupur was a perfect filler (don't want to say this๐Ÿ˜† she is very sweet, my fav char of MJHT๐Ÿ˜Š)........loved Datta's winking part๐Ÿ˜ณ............bags exchanged.........waiting for the next nokjhoki meeting๐Ÿ˜†

OMG....Baaji part was hot๐Ÿ˜ณ

iwantitall thumbnail
awesuuumm updatee shabzuuu ๐Ÿค—
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww shaaabz.....awesum....tooo gud....โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผluvd  d tasha scene.....aww so dey r gonna meet again....๐Ÿ˜awaiting ur nex update yaaaar.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice part dear........so it was baaji.......lol......neways naku n dutta scene was fav.......waiting for their tisri mulaqaat........