Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh wow!

" Please don't bother me." - Mighty Riddhima! Do i see Sid repeating the same sentence in Lonavla to his wifey?

Originally posted by: zainab25

I am not amongst those who judge the entire film based on the teaser, so I will wait for Wednesday or so, and if I aint satisfied, then Women Rights Assn. it is for me.

Zainab you've been threatening to go to the Womens Rights Assn since forever!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
want to see the same sexyface from before now. TJ you are the best keep talking about sidma.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

coem on friends lets have some more Sr topics ther,e i have created on reg TJ, those who have seen  the epsidoe, lets create some topcis for the SR scene

norzar
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
JW hosting a show!!!!  Do u guyz think, there will be a new entry!!! DR. Heena???? just to cover up the absence of Riddhima.???

Originally posted by: zeenia

Zainab you've been threatening to go to the Womens Rights Assn since forever!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It's my trump card. Gotta save it for the best. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey guyssssssssss......
me aa gayiiiii but bzy with work..........will be back in 20 mins

btw....watched the epi.......and m super duper positive........
nikita_88 thumbnail
OMG I love SR 😍!!!

Today was fabulous!!!

OMG Sid on the BB court 😍☺️!!!

Riddhima didn't resist Sid up against the wall, I was like is what Lennie and Shilpa's thoughts coming true!!

Plus the CV's are wanting me to hate them how could they do that to KaSh scenes I had to forward those scenes it was too wrong to watch!!!! Made me miss SA so much!

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the misunderstanding between siddanth and riddhima have to reach a peak before they break down...........and armaan has to have his hopes high above the sky to crash sometime soon.............not to worry...........all is wellll...........just enjoy the siddhima scene today
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Riddhima will be happy to see Sid when he comes but WOOSH he will just ignore her.

This all has to happen for TJ to get in and see the picture.

Fary i wish that happens.. if thats the case then bring it ON! LOL

Precaps are made for hype!