LTL Express - Issue #7

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #7

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts of with dutta taking aai sahib's blessing.  Naku's brother and kala's son make airplanes out of the note sups wrote and make airplanes out of it. Kala is scared and says if dutta finds the letter they'll be in trouble. Naku and sups are in the car and sups says she's thirst ad naku hesitantly goes. After naku gets out the car ravi comes in a car behind with another car which has the two dead bodies. Sups and the driver get out of the car and then they put the dead bodies. Sups and ravi hide behind the tree and then ravi presses the button on the remote. There is a blast in the car and naku sees it.

At dutta's place the airplane lands on dutta's feet and he picks it up. Then kala tells her son to go get it and dutta gives it to him. Kala asks kishore to take care of his son.  At the blast site ravi  calls kala to give him the good news and kala tells them to leave so they leave on a motorcycle.

The priest asks dutta to exchange the garlands so they ask where naku is. She starts crying and she tells dutta that sup will never come back, she left you forever. Then naku tells everyone about the blast. Dutta goes to the dead body and an old lady says how can you stay happy when you make others unhappy and make them cry for their loved ones, you deserve this 'etc.  Baji takes the old lady out of the house. Then he gets a phone call and he says that it wasn't an accident but someone planted a bomb in the car.

Dutta tells baji to look for sups and he'll burn the person who dared to attack his family. Baji goes to the accident spot and starts investigating. Kala says she'll give dutta the letter so dutta's heart will break and all the blame will go on naku. Naku feels bad for dutta so she goes to his room but he guards say she can't because dutta said no.

Dutta is near sups body and swears that he won't cremate her until he kills the person who did this. Then her hand sticks out and dutta notices that the mark from the knife isn't there anymore. He then realizes it's not sups body. Then baji tells him that sups is alive and that she was running away with ravi and they found out that they had an affair from a long time ago.

Preview: dutta is really angry and he's saying I told sups to tell the truth and there was time left but no she had to betray me. She made fun of my aai, she made fun of her trust. Then he leaves with baji with a gun in his hand. Sups dad asks aai sahib to stop him and she calls his name but he doesn't stop.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Saturday (special)

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Hello guys...so finally the show is back on track with a bang. And with that Dutta Patil is sidelined and Dutta Bhao is back in business *rubs hands expectantly!* But then when the show is back on track the job becomes tough for me to chose only one SOTW. So the CVs made it easy for me by giving us no TaSha scene this week unless you count the few words they exchanged admidst the wedding guests. So this week I'll skip the TaSha SOTW. But now comes the difficult part...what should I chose as SOTW-Others. Mishal Raheja displayed some fabulous acting chops thruout the week. After lots of deliberation I chose this scene since this was the much awaited enlightenment-

SOTW:
This is from the last scene of the 1st May 2010 1 hr special episode. Dutta realizes that the dead body in front of him is not Supriya's. He comes to a conclusion that someone is playing a game with him. He asks Naku to recall what exactly happened. Just then Baji's phone rings and its obvious that he has heard some shocking news. Baji tells Dutta that he is right, the body is not Supriya's. Dutta asks him to go on. Baji tries to pull Dutta to someplace private. But Dutta refuses angrily. He asks him to tell whatever he has to say in front of everyone as he is not so weak. Baji tells Dutta that Supriya and Ravinder were caught by their men. Dutta asks(very innocently to Kala's dismay) why didnt Ravinder bring Supriya back. Baji then tells him that Supriya and Ravinder were running away together. Dutta cant believe it. Dutta starts taking measured steps towards the bar. Baji says their men then called up Supriya and Ravinder's native place and found out they have been having an affair since a long time. Dutta who by now has reached the bar is holding it for support can take it no longer and throws the glasses over there in anguish and screams 'Nahin'.
So basically this episode was in Anandana's words "1 hour of angry, mad, explosive dutta....erupting like a volcano and all the 'gadhapan' melting away in the lava". But of all the scenes I loved this one as it proved what Dutta has claimed but was never displayed so far that he hardly cares for his reputation. He pretty much does as he pleases. Thats why he was ready to hear the bitter truth in front of an audience rather than slink away to his room and hear it in private. He is not someone who would flinch from something unpleasant just to save himself some embarrassment. Thats why we all love him and are rooting for him. Go Dutta! Go! 

WTH SOTW:Baji and Dutta's hug and dostana scenes on 26th and 27th April which lasted WAYYYYYYY too long. For a 2 minute scene on screen the actors have to shoot for much longer. Plus they give several takes. I want to know how long were Mishal and Vinay hugging offscreen. Plus Sudarshan actually looked jealous to see these 2. Our message to Naku is come quickly and claim your man before he is taken by someone else...woman or man.

So cute Na SOTW: Dutta trying to do a jig Bajirao style. But ended up doing the 'phukdi' with his mom on the 26th April episode.

How hawt was that SOTW:In the April 29th episode Dutta realizes that Supriya was killed because she is his fiancee. He orders Baji to find the culprit in 2 hrs. He orders Baji to burn down the city and drag the culprit to him ALIVE *me hyperventilating* so that he can kill him bit by bit. A very nice description of the scene is given here by Dancing Doll:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1386809

Most hilarious shaadi SOTW: When Dutta sees Naku has returned he almost hops and skips to the mandap. What more he even gets ready to exchange garlands when he realizes the bride was nowhere to be seen. None of us saw such an eager dulha. Was it the hurry to get over with the rituals and get to the suhaag raat? Nah! We think at the back of his mind he knows Naku is his bride. So when he saw her was all set to get married.

Needs a hug SOTW: When Naku breaks the news of Supriya's death to Dutta and the body is brought in. Dutta is completely shaken and his knees give away and he almost falls beside the body and takes out his turban. You could see him gulp as if any moment he would cry. That time he just needed a hug probably from his mom or maybe me. So there you go Dutta

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

Dialogue
Male
"Pata kar Baji, kis har*** k janey ney Dutta k ghar pe vaar kiya hai. Pata kar! Aik, aik ghar mein ghuss k PATA KAR! Aur agar nahi boley na, toh saley ki antariyan nikal k ley aa! Par pata kar! Har dost, har dushman sey pooch! Aag laga dey is sheher mein! Lekin us har*** zadey ko mere samney yaheen le ke aa! Zinda. Zinda!... Choot mat aaney dena usey. Usey mein yaheen mere samney jalaonga. Woh Dutta k ghar mein matam le k aya hai. Kishton mein jalaonga. Bheek mangey ga maut ki. Par maut bhi bina ijazzat nahi aye gi! Jab mein chahon..." - Dutta Shriram Patil a.k.a. Dutta Bhao
*sigh* Oh. My. God. Seriously tell me that you did not "melt" in your seat as you heard these words escape Dutta's mouth? He's a wounded lion and he is dangerously angry because of it. And like everyone knows, it's absolutely STUPID to wound a lion and then expect him to "let it go". Dutta's willing to go to ANY extend to FIND the offender and to PUNISH him in a way he deems fit! He's hurt Dutta - brought "matam" in his house - that person will HAVE to pay! *sigh* I am not sure how many of us are going to admit this but I know most of us dream about finding a guy who'd be willing to go to any lengths to avenge us - that doesn't mean that we condone violence, just that we like the thought that someone would care for us SO much and that to someone our existence and happiness would matter SO much that any threat to them would provoke EXTREME reactions! And I also know that most of us (especially me!) keep that knowledge within us and don't actually put it on a "Things to Look for in a Guy" list. (LOL!) But COME ON! *sigh* And I am sure Jaz understands when I say this - I seem to have a great love affair with guys who threaten to "burn down the city/world" if someone/thing DARES to hurt their love. So, excuse me while I *sigh* some more... *dreamy muh*

Female
"Aayi, Bappa ne aisa kiyoun kiya? Main unse kabhi baat nahi karey gi! Kabhi haath nahi jorey gi! Baat bhi nahi karey gi unse! Bhagwan hota hi nahi - warna woh Sahib ki khushiyan nahi cheenta!... Aayi mein kaise sambhaley gi? Main Sahib ki khushiyon ki lashon k agey unka... unka dukh kaise dekhey gi? Main Ganpati Bappa sey kabhi baat nahi karey gi! Kabhi baat nahi karey gi!" - Nakku
This dialogue totally made me put my hand on my head, cock my head to the side and release a deep sigh. *sigh* Nakku feels so helpless in not being able to "prevent" this devastation from hitting Dutta that does the only thing people do in such dire situations - she turns to God and asks him "why?". WHY did he have to hurt "Sahib" like this? WHY?! And she loves Dutta so deeply and so passionately that she's willing to "take on" a fight with God too if that's what is needed to make sure that Dutta does not get hurt! "Main kabhi baat nahi karey gi!" she says - a "God" that hurts her "Sahib" is NO God to her! "Bhagwan hota hi nahi!" she says. *sigh* And when Baabi asks her to hold it together she immediately asks her mother "How?" - How is she supposed maintain her composure as she sees Dutta break down in pain? HOW!? How can she be expected to not hurt just as much (if not more) for Dutta as he hurts right now? *sigh* She really, really loved Dutta so much - and that makes my heart feel all "warm" on the inside. *sigh*

Literary Gems of the Week
Male
"Aur barbaad karo samey is khuley asmaan k neechey! Bauhat shauk tha na tumhey! Arey agar thora sabar kiya hota toh abhi tak is ilaqe k bahir jaa chukey hote!" - Ravinder a.k.a. Ravi a.k.a. mavali a.k.a. bandar
I'll admit that I was kind of going back and forth between three of mavali's dialogues - two of them were when he talks to Kaala on the phone (both times) and asks her what to do. But then I realized that I COULD possibly understand why he did that (key word being "could") - he knew he was not competent enough to come up with a decent plan on his own and he was asking for help. I can live with that. But what I cannot live with - and what does not let me sit in peace without dissolving a pool of laughs - is the fact that this guy is a total woman! Put him in a tough spot or an unexpected situation and he will NOT try to find a way to get out of it or a way to secure him self. No sir! The FIRST thing he will do is play the blame-game and throw all blame for the current situation on SOMEONE else! Dare I ask, jab Supriya lunatics ki tarhan zidd kar rahi thie, why this "not-so-mahaan" guy did not put his foot down and tell her that getting out of city limits was more important? *hold in her laughter* Why did he stop the bike and acted like he was with a 5 year old - letting her drag him to where ever she wanted to go and then letting her twirl around as he watched her in (what I assume was meant to be an expression of ) awe? *pushes down on the rising giggles* TAB kuch kiyoun nahi bola? Aur AB kiyoun bol rahey ho? *falls to the floor laughing* This dialogue was priceless! I had to rewind it twice just to fully hear the "agitation" in his voice as he talked! And he's supposed to be in love with her! Bwaaahahahahahaha! I literally give a standing ovation to the dialogue writer (there's only one! I checked the beginning credits!) for coming up with just brilliant dialogues - ones that have finally managed to convince me that Ravi's a female character trapped in the body of a not-so-appealing man! ROFL!

Female
"... Chalo! Roko gari! Abhi k abhi! Abhi! Yahan! Yahan roko! Yahan! Ravi! Rokoooo!" - Supriya
Alright... So I am not going to lie. Never in my television-show-watching-life have I wanted to strangle someone just because they are "in love". But when I heard her get a "roko"-fit I wanted to lay a tight one on her face! WHAT IS SHE THINKING!?! Does she thing she's 13 years old? Or does she God-forbid *gasp* think that she looks "cute" when she acts like an imbecile?! I have got to hand it to the dialogue writer - I have NEVER been this annoyed by a woman-in-love. EVER. Before this when she was rambling on about not liking Dutta, being imprisoned and how she loved Ravi and wanted to live "itni si" life with him I didn't agree with her but I was willing to let her ignorance slide. She's in love and she's way too infatuated with the guy - there is no way she is going to realize that he isn't a "demi-god". But being this STUPID is NOT acceptable! And acting like a 13 year old in love when you're actually a 20-something year old eloping from your wedding is NOT acceptable! So freaking stupid!  *shakes head at the unbelievable stupidity of the whole scene* But you have to admit, the dialogues were brilliant! LOL! "Roookkooo!" LOL!

Warm & Fuzzies

Dew-drop

Hi Folks ...

So finally IPL over ...* Thank God *

We got very good epis week wid rocking performances by everyone ...specially Dutta  & Baaji..

The 1st W & F of this week is the scene where Dutta ready as as groom ..

He is luking drop dead handsum ,charming , droolicious * goes to the lala land * ...Okkie me bak ,,,*LOL* ....Dutta takes Aaye blessings & then Baaji cums & hugs him ( wats wid them ,,,alwayz hugging )..Baaji tells him dat he is very happy 4 him & even asks him to get him married to Sup sis ..if she has any ..Baaji  knwing dat things would get changed nw as he will get married & he would not able to barge in Dutta room as freely as b4...but Dutta assures him dat he can cum & go as he likes ,,nuthin will change ..

Such a heart warming & sweet scene ....both of them appreciating & assuring each other ..luv their bonding ..!

The 2nd W & F scene is the whole scene of Dutta sitting in the mandap & Naku cuming wid the body ..& after wards ..

When Naku cums ...Baaji & Dutta asking her bout Sups ,,but she just doesn't knw hw to say the truth ..She is crying & in pain coz she knws dat Sups meant a lot to Dutta ...Dutta dreamz as starting a new were shattered.. & after much persuasion she finally finds courage to say dat she couldn't save Supriya & show was never coming bak .. Dutta not believing at first thinking it to b joke..but then as the corpse is bought in & placed besides him ..he gets a jolt dat things r not rite..Dutta goin 2wards the body & falling on his knees in 4rnt of it ...he just go numb ..evrything seems to hav seized in 4rnt of him ...as if its only him & Sups body ..tears stream dwn on his face ....he only cums out of his trance when Baaji cells rings ..as if bringing him bak to reality ..

It was so heart wrenching to watch Dutta like this ...

Aaye Saaheb crying & pleading to God as to y this happened wid Dutta ...Dutta had consented to marry after so much persuasion  .. a very touching scene & the less said about Sups parent the better ..

Naku crying on seeing Dutta like this 'her telling to babi as to y God did this to him '& she would never talk to him again 'She cries at her helplessness as she couldn't save Sups 4 Dutta '& she cries when she want s to go to Dutta  but the bodyguard stops her 'she feels dat Dutta needs her at this crisis ..

Awwwww poor Naku '.my heart goes out to her ..

The 3rd W & F moment which i felt waz when Dutta goes bak to his room ..

We had seen b4 when the old Dutta had cum & taken Dutta bhao out of his den to the new world outside of happiness..we saw him cuming out of darkness ...but nw we see Dutta retreating bak in his dark world ..In the room he remembers sum moments wid Sups when she had tried to convince him of her love & on starting a new life wid him ...but nw  this hope has been shattered  ..He falls on knees  & screams & cries out in pain just as he had did 10 yrs ago besides the lake when Seema had betrayed him & after that we saw Dutta Bhao coming into existence 'so now also we see history repeating 'Dutta doesn't know that he has been betrayed this time also but the pain is the same & again we see Dutta bhao emerging  ..

This  whole scene waz so heart wrenching ..Dutta scream  gave me goose pumps '

So dats all I think 4 this week '.

I hope I didn't miss any scenes '.

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Holy Crap! Did you SEE that??? Did you SEE THAT????

*Aisha Jumps Around Like a Lunatic*

CVs! I love you guys! I'm just loving this! THANK YOU!

*Aisha Throws Pepsi at CVs*

WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Dutta and Baji's Heart-to-Heart

Yes. It's Dutta again.

*Aisha Twirls in Giddy Delight*

I should just rename this part Dutta's Sweet Shock of the Week. I mean the man is just so... sweet. Sweeter than Double double chocolate chip ice cream with cherries on top. And I love chocolate. More than is healthy. But who cares, right? We only live once!

*Aisha Winks*

Anyways! Last week Kishore got to have a heart-to-heart with Dutta and this week it was Baji's turn! Any Scene with these two is always worth watching but this Scene was just...

*Aisha Lost for Words*

I loved how much these guys love each other! And okay I know we joke about the whole Dostana thing but these two share a bond that is just beautiful. Such a deep friendship and neither of them are embarrassed to show it. Only a Man confident in his own Manhood can do that. I loved the Hug because they were talking while holding onto each other and it just drove home how much love they share. And it made more of an impact because these two guys live in a world of violence, a world where if you show weakness that's you dead. But their love for each other wasn't shown as weakness it was shown as a strength that they both share. And when Dutta said: "Bas kar. Meri aankhein baar aayi."

*Aisha Gets Teary-Eyed*

Crap, I'm getting all sentimental here.

*Aisha Sniffles*

Just one thing. What the hell was up with Sudarshan?! Jealous or what? Some people are just never happy!

*Aisha Looks at Sudarshan in Disdain*

Shock Moment: DuJi Hug and Get Emotional

Shock Factor: 7/10

(Just the fact that they did it in full view of everyone without embarrassment or hesitation. I mean these guys work in the underworld!)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Supriya and MawaliLafangah Romancing

I never thought I would ever write something like that.

*Aisha Shakes Head in Wonder*

Okay there were some hilarious moments this week. Most of them were unintentional and this one that I've picked is probably the most unintentional hilarious moment ever. There was the Crazy Lady who came back for seconds after Fake-Dead-Supriya had been brought in (Seriously what do these bodyguards get paid for? Baji had to drag her out of there himself!) Then there was Sudarshan. That man is just so funny he's a joke.

*Aisha Rolls Eyes*

And then there were Supriya's Parents. Good grief, her father's crying was bloody hilarious. So much that it actually became embarrassing. So is it any wonder that Supriya is in this section? To be honest, I was actually laughing AT them. Here they are, romancing away, all happy, thinking they've got away scot-free and Baji is just down the road, about to catch them red-handed.

*Aisha Laughs Uncontrollably*

Now you tell me: Is that funny or not? Yes it is. My God I cannot WAIT for them to be brought before Dutta. He is gonna beat the crap out of that MawaliLafangah. And when he does I will laugh and laugh and laugh.

*Aisha Narrows Eyes with Evil Intent*

*Aisha Sips Pepsi*

Shock Moment: Stupid Duo Romancing While On The Run.

Shock Factor: 4/10

(It's a 4 because I was actually expecting something like this. The Stupid Duo already botched an elopement plan that had been set up by Kaala. I would have been surprised if they had actually gotten away without being caught.)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Supriya. Hopefully For The Last Time.

I did say that this section would be occupied by the Stupid Duo until they had left. There were quite a few Supriya Moments that made me absolutely seethe with rage. When she eloped with all her jewellery I just sat there and thought "Holy Crap! She's a thief as well??? Has this girl no shame at all?!"

*Aisha Throws Shoes at Supriya*

Then when she threw the jewellery away while on that stupid motorbike with her Idiot MawaliLafangah, I got angrier. God! That jewellery belongs to someone else! Instead of returning it she throws it like its trash!

*Aisha Clenches Teeth in Anger*

But what really made my blood boil was when the car exploded and the Stupid Duo stood there watching while bechari Naku, absolutely driven wild with shock, tried to get back to the car to save her. Supriya didn't give a damn if Naku got hurt or not. In fact Supriya doesn't give a damn about her parents either apparently. There they are thinking she's dead and sobbing their hearts out while she's off romancing with her Idiot boyfriend. How selfish can one person be?!

Shock Scene: Anything with Supriya.

Shock Factor: 4/10

(It's low because I expect nothing from this witch. I bet she'll try to put the blame on Naku when she gets caught. She wrote that bloody letter didn't she? I hope she gets beaten up. With loads of chappal in the head.)

OhMyGod ' What The HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Crazy Lady: The Revenge.

Is this for real?

*Aisha Looks Around Bewildered*

What is up with Dutta's Security?! It's his Wedding! And this woman has already created a tamasha already! No one was keeping a look out for her? Or thought: "Hey! There's that Crazy Lady who crashed the party before! Maybe we should stop her!" And why is it, that Baji was the one who had to get rid of her? He had to drag her out by himself while the guards just looked on blankly!

*Aisha Holds Out Hands Perplexed*

Dutta, yaar, you need to fire these guys and get some better security. That was just ridiculous.

Shock Moment: Crazy Lady.

(What the Hell?)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Naku Tells Dutta Supriya Is Dead

This truly was the Heartbreaking Moment for me.

Naku walks in and sees Dutta all ready to get married. She can't help crying. Dutta comes over to her. She tells him what happened. Dutta in his anger threatens her but Naku doesn't shy away in fear. Dutta reaches out and holds her, demanding that she telling him this is a joke. He pleads with her. Naku's tears flow more quickly. Dutta's face changes from anger to desperation as he begs Naku to tell him she's lying. As he tries to deny the truth she has told him. It was a TaSha Moment. Not a TaSha Moment that we would expect maybe but it was. After all who was Dutta holding on to? Who was he looking to for reassurance? Nakusha.

*Aisha Sighs*

Just watch that Scene and tell me you didn't cry when you saw that.

Shock Scene: Dutta and Naku Cry Together

(Dutta was holding onto Naku as though only she could save him from this nightmare. Wow.)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

TaSha Convo After Dutta Discovers Truth

Uh. Yeah. That's what I came up with.

*Aisha Looks Defiant*

Hey this Week we had some slim-pickings for TaSha okay? I didn't want to pick a rhona-dhona Scene so I picked this. Besides it's my segment and I'll pick what I like.

So! Dutta discovers Supriya is not Supriya and calls Naku over to question her. Naku tells him how the blast came about and Dutta realises that Naku was duped as well. And even though he's angry as all hell he tries to control his anger while he's talking to her.

Yeah.

*Twiddles Thumbs*

Look what were you expecting? This week was big for the drama this week but really low for the TaSha Moments.

*Aisha Glares at CVs*

More TaSha on Monday hopefully.

*Aisha Looks Threateningly at CVs*

Shock Scene: Dutta Talking to Naku

Shock Factor: 6/10

(You tell me the best TaSha Scene. Cause this is all I got.)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta Goes to Kill Supriya and MawaliLafangah

*Aisha Turns AC Up*

Now I know okay? That you shouldn't find pleasure in another's fear and pain. But what the hell, huh? The Stupid Duo had this coming.

*Aisha Nods Determinedly*

And I for one am behind Dutta 100%. Plus I don't think he'll actually kill them. Dutta isn't all that bad. He just pretends he is. And don't tell me none of you girls didn't get a little hot around the collar when Dutta smashed those glasses and then turned around to go kill him some Bandar.

*Aisha Smiles Knowingly*

How HOT did he look in Bhao Mode? My God I cannot wait for tomorrow! It's going to be MINDBLOWING. Dutta in all his Hotness is going to beat the crap out of that MawaliLafangah! YES!

*Aisha High Fives All Around Her*

Shock Moment: Dutta's Exit

Shock Factor: 9/10

(*Aisha Passes out Cold Pepsi and Ice Cream*)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

SanRajDeewani

Disappointment?? None for mee.. I am serious..lol.. I just found the whole week a jester's show.. So much was happening that it was hard to understand what was happening..LMAO.. Okay seriously I was upset to see Dutta back in Bhao mode again and in the Saturday special brings to my DOTW..! What a waste of an episode.. I mean nothing constructive came from it.. *embarrassed* It was just mee or was the episode just everywhere.. I understand that Dutta had to find out Sups and MawalliJi Ka Saach.. but the whole hour was just wasted by flashes here, there and everywhere..
*crying* I know everyone probably loved the episode but i couldn't see the point of it..
Disappointment is that this satyanaash wedding is taking days to come to an end.. I mean i know the CV's want us to be on the edge.. but talk about dragggiiiiinnnnngg....*yawn*
I can't wait to see the two batke panchi's fly on their bike into la la land and never comeback..

P.S: *Crying* Didn't you want to hug Dutta when he was crying over the chi chi.. Oh my.. I felt so bad for him.. and that besharam was on the bike letting her hair fly in the hawa..!! Argghhh..
On a happy note.. the coming week should be the last time we see her..*huge grin*

Shining Stars of the Week

jani-yeh

whoa-k so hi,hey & howdy bhaiyon aur beheno...*big smile*

ermm *thinks* i dnt remember cumin across any bhai's...lolzzzz...scratch that...we'll stick wiv jus Beheno...lmao...

am really hoping that ur not all sick of c'in me n talkin 2 me in LTL forum...*giggles*...cuz as of now i will be writing Shining stars of the week in our awesum LTL express...yaaaaaaaay 4 me *duz a lil jig* n a big tnx 2 Jaz of course 4 taking me on board...*hugz*...this is my 1st Shining stars piece guyzzzz...so agar koi galti ho jaye..."Maafi saab"...i promise i will do better in future...*smiles and winks*

Actor

K so shining star of the week for actor has 2 b wivout a doubt...

get ready 4 it...ready...ready...ready...

Mishal Raheja...

i knw i knw ur all thinking that im being totally partial...*giggles*

but the gods honest truth is that i really aint being partial @ all...

let me tell u all why...

at the start of the week Dutta was still in total lovey dovey wiv Supriya mode n totally happy 2 go thru wiv the wedding...which by all means made us all a lil sick n annoyed...but Mishal did it all perfect ryt...all the shy smiles,the cute lil senti scenes wiv Baji...his willing but awkwardness whilst dancing......his eagerness 2 get the wedding ceremony started...

then a few eps l8r his annoyed anger @ Naku 4 not saying where Supriya was...

& upon findin out Supriya is dead...the sadness,heartbreak n tears...that im sure had more than half of our hearts achin 4 Dutta was acted out perfect by Mishal...

Dutta's total off the chart anger when he came 2 knw the truth about Supriya Ravi n the whole charade...was pure gr8ness...n Mishal did it all perfect...

*goes in2 Dutta daydream*

so u see this award could only b given 2 Mishal this week...

*claps & cheerz*

Character

The shining star of the week for 4 character was the closest of close calls between Dutta n Baji...but im guna give it to Baji...

jus because alot of the tym he is seen jus messing around doin full on masti...which we all totally love...

but the lil senti scenes that wer shown between Dutta n Baji...the way Baji looked heart broken 4 Dutta wen he also believed Supriya was dead...the fact that he did all that was asked of him by Dutta...& the way he supported Dutta thru out jus showed how xlent and true to Dutta Baji's character really is...

*claps n cheerz 4 Baji 2*

LTL Bloopers

palluluvsarmaan

Monday
When the morgue man comes and knock at Ravi's car window to tell him about the dead bodies, they could hear each other with windows closed.

Tuesday
No bloopers Spotted!!

Wednesday

No bloopers Spotted!!

Thursday

A crime (blast in the car) occurs. But they did not show police entering the scenario and investigating the blast.  Does that city not have any police administration?

Saturday

Kala gave directions to Ravi in order to elope. But how did Kala exactly know where Sup- Ravi were? Also, why were not the relatives of Sup earlier told Dutta about Sup-Ravi relationship?

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

Well this week was the shaadi week ...and so logically and quite easily the fashion icon shud   have been either  the dulha or the dulhan strait away, but things are not as straitforward as they look so this weeks crown goes to the ever fashionable cum stylish brother sister duo "Kala and Dutta " cause both looked good right thru ....and seriously these two never need any sort of justification for getting the title cause not only are they born good looking but they do also have the personalities to carry of almost anything and  everythingl!!!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Tid-Bits

Sundarshans Expressions

LMAO'WTH was that!?

'Cant'Stop'Laughing'

1hr Special

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The We Hate You Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'the CHANNEL PEOPLE'why you ask'for one simple reason'the moved LTL to only Monday ' Thursday!! that is just not acceptable!! we demand it back 5 days a week'DEMAND It!!

2. The Idiot Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'SUPS/MAVALI (no points for guessing)'this has to be the third or fourth time these two are getting this award'but kya karoon'I cant help'and neither can they it seems'ek toh'Dutta tko dhoka diya'Dutta Bhao ko'uppar se'instead of running for their lives'dono milke park mein hava kha rahe hai'and and and'Sups is leaving a trail of all her heavy armor/jewelry that will lead Dutta's thugs right to her!! phir'when they are finally running for their lives'iss ladki ko piyaas lagti hai! are you kidding me'deal with it'run and drink all the water you want..,you kknow'when you're life isn't in danger!! I swear'these two'they reach new levels of idiocy every week!!

3. The Taai-Taai-Fish Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'KAALA!! im sorry'but talk about a plan crashing and burning!! not one aspect of that plan worked out'Sups and Mavali got caught'Dutta figured out the body wasn't Sups and now he's out for blood'man'the day he finds out it was her'Kaala ki toh kher nahin!! I kinda felt bad for Kaala'kitni aachi planning ki thi ussne'phir the genius direction giving'but *sigh*'all went down the drain'lmao'this is what they call..."saare kiye karaiye pe paani pherna"

4. The Useless Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'BODY GUARDS'they don't even deserve to be called body guards'khade khade they just measure and compare sizes of their biceps'they are utterly useless'and then when you look at them'you see why'nearly all of them have pot bellies'Dutta ke ghaar pe guarding toh karte nahin hai'din bhaar khata rehta hoga'uff!! but'then again'the did catch Sups'with her help so they redeemed themselves a little'very little

5. The Budhu Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'DUTTA'when Baji said'Sups was with Mavali'he asked why? I mean he really asked WHY?! are you KIDDING ME!!! come one'you cannot be that dumb'ya'you love her and all that'blah blah blah'but come one!! use your brain'when on your wedding day'your fianc disappears and you hear she's with another dude'what do you think!? Dutta'get back on your game'im tired of seeing this softie Dutta Patil'

6. The Comedy Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'SUNDAR, SUPS ki PAPA/MOM and MAVALI'Sundarshan'and his'sundar sundar expressions'the sheer lack of acting skills displayed by Sups parents'and Mavali'and his hardcore attitude showing with a freaking street sign!! oh man'not to mention that Saturdays entire episode was full on comedy!! it was a good week in terms of the CV's making us laugh'

7. The Taliyaan Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'US'that's right'we get an award this week'poocho kyun? well'ill tell you'because'FINALLY'FINALLY'after sitting and enduring all that CRAP'and you know it was crap with Sups/Mavali story line'then sitting and worrying about what will happen to Naku if she gets caught up in Kaala's plan'our patience has paid off'and omg'how well did it pay off'Sups got caught with Mavali'Naku is clear from trapping'for the moment'but lets enjoy!! party sharty hojayeh!! to receive the award and attend the after party'formal wear is mandatory'so girls'pull out our fanciest dress and sexiest heels'guys (are there any?) get your tuxes ready'.its time to celebrate!!

8. The Thank-You Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'the CV's'yay!! I think this is the first time in a few weeks that the CV's are getting a good award'lol'but in connection to the above award'the CV's deserve this'this was one twist that I don't think any of us anticipated'we were truly waiting for Naku to get into some serious trouble'but for now that has been averted'aabh toh band bajegi Sups aur Mavali ki..i hope its good!!

Editors Note

hola everyone!! sorry for the delay in posting the news letter but we all needed time to absorb and enjoy the Saturday special'and wow'did we ever!! so here is the LTL for this week'I want to thank ALL the reporters'EVERYONE came out in full force this week'so yay! and and and'we have a new member of the LTL Experss team'everyone'please say hello to our new Star of the Week reporter'jani-yeh!! welcome aboard!!

of course'big shout out to the readers!! you guys simply rock!! I mean rock!! thanks for reading'and commenting'you guys make it worth it!!

Have a rocking weekend (what's left) and an awesome week'see you around!!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jnawaz

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

Thanks for the weekly summary orpa!

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

Dialogue
Male
"Pata kar Baji, kis har*** k janey ney Dutta k ghar pe vaar kiya hai. Pata kar! Aik, aik ghar mein ghuss k PATA KAR! Aur agar nahi boley na, toh saley ki antariyan nikal k ley aa! Par pata kar! Har dost, har dushman sey pooch! Aag laga dey is sheher mein! Lekin us har*** zadey ko mere samney yaheen le ke aa! Zinda. Zinda!... Choot mat aaney dena usey. Usey mein yaheen mere samney jalaonga. Woh Dutta k ghar mein matam le k aya hai. Kishton mein jalaonga. Bheek mangey ga maut ki. Par maut bhi bina ijazzat nahi aye gi! Jab mein chahon..." - Dutta Shriram Patil a.k.a. Dutta Bhao
*sigh* Oh. My. God. Seriously tell me that you did not "melt" in your seat as you heard these words escape Dutta's mouth? He's a wounded lion and he is dangerously angry because of it. And like everyone knows, it's absolutely STUPID to wound a lion and then expect him to "let it go". Dutta's willing to go to ANY extend to FIND the offender and to PUNISH him in a way he deems fit! He's hurt Dutta - brought "matam" in his house - that person will HAVE to pay! *sigh* I am not sure how many of us are going to admit this but I know most of us dream about finding a guy who'd be willing to go to any lengths to avenge us - that doesn't mean that we condone violence, just that we like the thought that someone would care for us SO much and that to someone our existence and happiness would matter SO much that any threat to them would provoke EXTREME reactions! And I also know that most of us (especially me!) keep that knowledge within us and don't actually put it on a "Things to Look for in a Guy" list. (LOL!) But COME ON! *sigh* And I am sure Jaz understands when I say this - I seem to have a great love affair with guys who threaten to "burn down the city/world" if someone/thing DARES to hurt their love. So, excuse me while I *sigh* some more... *dreamy muh*

I SO TOTALLY want one!

Warm & Fuzzies

Dew-drop

The 3rd W & F moment which i felt waz when Dutta goes bak to his room ..

We had seen b4 when the old Dutta had cum & taken Dutta bhao out of his den to the new world outside of happiness..we saw him cuming out of darkness ...but nw we see Dutta retreating bak in his dark world ..In the room he remembers sum moments wid Sups when she had tried to convince him of her love & on starting a new life wid him ...but nw  this hope has been shattered  ..He falls on knees  & screams & cries out in pain just as he had did 10 yrs ago besides the lake when Seema had betrayed him & after that we saw Dutta Bhao coming into existence 'so now also we see history repeating 'Dutta doesn't know that he has been betrayed this time also but the pain is the same & again we see Dutta bhao emerging  ..

This  whole scene waz so heart wrenching ..Dutta scream  gave me goose pumps '

So dats all I think 4 this week '.

I hope I didn't miss any scenes '.

Very well said Shabz...the whole scene was potrayed very well...how dutta again went back in time.

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Holy Crap! Did you SEE that??? Did you SEE THAT????

*Aisha Jumps Around Like a Lunatic*

CVs! I love you guys! I'm just loving this! THANK YOU!

*Aisha Throws Pepsi at CVs*

WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Dutta and Baji's Heart-to-Heart

Yes. It's Dutta again.

*Aisha Twirls in Giddy Delight*

I should just rename this part Dutta's Sweet Shock of the Week. I mean the man is just so... sweet. Sweeter than Double double chocolate chip ice cream with cherries on top. And I love chocolate. More than is healthy. But who cares, right? We only live once!

*Aisha Winks*

Anyways! Last week Kishore got to have a heart-to-heart with Dutta and this week it was Baji's turn! Any Scene with these two is always worth watching but this Scene was just...

*Aisha Lost for Words*

I loved how much these guys love each other! And okay I know we joke about the whole Dostana thing but these two share a bond that is just beautiful. Such a deep friendship and neither of them are embarrassed to show it. Only a Man confident in his own Manhood can do that. I loved the Hug because they were talking while holding onto each other and it just drove home how much love they share. And it made more of an impact because these two guys live in a world of violence, a world where if you show weakness that's you dead. But their love for each other wasn't shown as weakness it was shown as a strength that they both share. And when Dutta said: "Bas kar. Meri aankhein baar aayi."

*Aisha Gets Teary-Eyed*

Crap, I'm getting all sentimental here.

*Aisha Sniffles*

Just one thing. What the hell was up with Sudarshan?! Jealous or what? Some people are just never happy!

*Aisha Looks at Sudarshan in Disdain*

Shock Moment: DuJi Hug and Get Emotional

I agree with u Aisha...though we made fun of DaJi hug I think the writers made a nice point here. Once married the lives of ppl changes and its friends who takes the maximum hit. So Dutta made sure that Baji knows nothing will change even after he's married though Baji is sensitive enuf to understand that will not be the case.

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

SanRajDeewani

Disappointment?? None for mee.. I am serious..lol.. I just found the whole week a jester's show.. So much was happening that it was hard to understand what was happening..LMAO.. Okay seriously I was upset to see Dutta back in Bhao mode again and in the Saturday special brings to my DOTW..! What a waste of an episode.. I mean nothing constructive came from it.. *embarrassed* It was just mee or was the episode just everywhere.. I understand that Dutta had to find out Sups and MawalliJi Ka Saach.. but the whole hour was just wasted by flashes here, there and everywhere..
*crying* I know everyone probably loved the episode but i couldn't see the point of it..
Disappointment is that this satyanaash wedding is taking days to come to an end.. I mean i know the CV's want us to be on the edge.. but talk about dragggiiiiinnnnngg....*yawn*
I can't wait to see the two batke panchi's fly on their bike into la la land and never comeback..

P.S: *Crying* Didn't you want to hug Dutta when he was crying over the chi chi.. Oh my.. I felt so bad for him.. and that besharam was on the bike letting her hair fly in the hawa..!! Argghhh..
On a happy note.. the coming week should be the last time we see her..*huge grin*

I agree...the Saturday episode was a disappointment. But atleast Dutta found out Sups - mawali love story without Kala's help.

jani-yeh

Jani...a fantastic start to star of week. Btw apart from the other stuff on Baji I also loved the fact that he was as angry if not more on Supriya's betrayal. Dutta has many enemies but he has atleast 2 people who love him to death so I will call him a lucky guy.

LTL Bloopers

palluluvsarmaan

Monday
When the morgue man comes and knock at Ravi's car window to tell him about the dead bodies, they could hear each other with windows closed.

Tuesday
No bloopers Spotted!!

Wednesday

No bloopers Spotted!!

Thursday

A crime (blast in the car) occurs. But they did not show police entering the scenario and investigating the blast.  Does that city not have any police administration?

Saturday

Kala gave directions to Ravi in order to elope. But how did Kala exactly know where Sup- Ravi were? Also, why were not the relatives of Sup earlier told Dutta about Sup-Ravi relationship?

Some more bloopers...on Tuesday when Naku returns no one and I mean NO ONE actually looks out for the bride. Once they see Naku they automatically assume sups is there despite naku reaching the venue way too late. shldnt atleast someone asked naku what took them so long?

Also in the saturday epi in the last scene when dutta walks towards bar while baji is telling him abt catching sups and mawali he is barefoot. after he breaks the glasses he is wearing shoes. how come? So finally with the show moving bloopers have started raising their heads.

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

Well this week was the shaadi week ...and so logically and quite easily the fashion icon shud   have been either  the dulha or the dulhan strait away, but things are not as straitforward as they look so this weeks crown goes to the ever fashionable cum stylish brother sister duo "Kala and Dutta " cause both looked good right thru ....and seriously these two never need any sort of justification for getting the title cause not only are they born good looking but they do also have the personalities to carry of almost anything and  everythingl!!!

I agree...Kala and Dutta are really brother and sister in every way.

Special Awards

jnawaz

Kala surely deserves the tai tai fish award. agar planning karni hain then dont have idiots to implement ur plan. 😆
Btw I thought u wud also give an award to all of us for the amt of speculation we did not what will happen next. and not to mention some of us are still hoping that dutta will go kill sups and mawali and come back and propose to naku and live happily ever after with her.

Armu4eva thumbnail

*Sajde mein yunhi jhukte hain.. tumpe hi aake rukte hain.. kya yeh sab ko hota hai...... Khuda jane ..ke main FIDAAAAAAA hun...*

Absolutely gorgeous update......thank u soooooooooooo much NL team... u guys r truly the surefire.. Rockstarsssssssss ⭐️⭐️⭐️ A special toast to Jani-yeh... .welcome aboard sweetie.. 🤗

Am gonna give my comments in a while.. *Jaz staring pointedly saying last time u said the same n din comment..*  Shorry shorry  i will do it this time.. aaishapth....

Fab stuff... guys.. ❤️

*Edited*

@Flowergirl - Rocking summary girl...👏👏👏👏 man.. i was super excited when that plane landed on Dutta boys feet.. ...but thank god he din read...

@Shreya-  Firstly.. Anandana ...for these GEMs of words "1 hour of angry, mad, explosive dutta....erupting like a volcano and all the 'gadhapan' melting away in the lava  *HATS OFF* ... Fantastic SOTW shreya.. i culdn hv agreed more..!! The expressions on Mishals face were to die for... 👏👏👏👏👏

n OMG ..ur soo right.. Naku for one..surely needs to claim her man... ASAP... get that.. Naku.. ASAP... 😆😆😆😆  *Jaldi shadi karlo. Naku ...kyunki tumhara hone wala Suhaag khatre mein hai..*

@Fivr - Awesome pick... n this just had to b the DOTW... that one dialogue..just blasted off all the mushyness of Dutta n brought back the LION... within... fantastic pick..👏👏👏  n Nakus dialogues showed both her pain n her innocence...... esp when she said.. 'main bappa se kabhi baat nahi karungi' ....just shows the purity of her heart...

n well i think Sups shld get the biggest .. dumb bimbette award.. i culdn stop ROFLING as to how loudly she was reacting after getting on that bike ... n i knew it..she was gonna land them both in trouble...😆😆😆😆

@Shabz - Fabulous choices dear....  esp the third scene .. is a personal fave.... Duttas anguish n pain is sooooo visible in this scene.. my heart just went out to him... tho my head was all happy for this paved th way for the awesome.. TaSha wedding...😳😳😳  .....gr8 job Shabzi 👏👏👏

@Thornewood - I agree its finally time to use the Pepsi like the Shampagne... awesome week .. rocking epis..n superb performances.. esp. by Mishal...👏👏👏 n m super glad that u got to finish up ur pepsi this week..😉

Totally agree wit the pickings... the DuJi one is a fave of mine.. n OMG OMG the ones wit Naku revealing abt Sups hvng died to Dutta boy.. n the finale scene of the one hr special..truly rocking...!! Its really  a gud week ..this time.. n hope to see such more better weeks...😛😛😛 Fantastic post. girl....*Passin on the huge bucket of ice creams..to Aisha*

@Sanrajdewani- Hmmm... interesting observation...😛😛😛 tho i luvd the Angry young man Dutta in this bit... but yh.. i too wuld really pray tht the wedding ends soon....... Gr8 job dear..👏👏👏

This seems to b the LONGEST wedding in the history of indian TV... *phew*

@Jani-yeh: 🤗🤗🤗🤗 aaiye aapka..intezar tha...🤗🤗 Welcome dear... n wowieeeeeeeeeeeee ....fantastic stuff dear..👏👏👏 n yaaahooo.. Dutta boy get the cake.. .n he so deserves it... he was fabulous this week...

n yiippee glad u got Baji on board for the award as well...👏👏👏👏 he is d absolute undyingly loyal n truest bud in this whole world.. just luv him...

@Pallavi: Wowie..finally we got some funny bloopers.. what say?? 😉 i totally agree i cant fathom where the police of the city are..... no one bothered to check out the blast site.. wow..😕😕😕 .. Nice post.. 👏👏👏

@rdfan: Nice pick...👏👏👏👏👏 yh boy... Dutta boy just rocked this week... he looked like a DREAM ...in the sherwani n the sehra..  i mean when he walked down th stairs.. i culdn stop staring at my TV screen.. he was fab...

@Jaz: Oh yeah girl..there u go.. justttttttttttt ....luvd the IDIOT award soo much... n actually the bandar-bandariya can sweep off  ...all such similar awards..say.. DUMB...MORONIC... IMBECILE.. i mean seriously.... wuld anyone who wants to get away so bad b stupid enouf to stop running midway to ROMANCE??? huhh..

n yiiippppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee ...we all got awarded. .wowieeeee 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 Partytime jaz...😉 so wheres the DJ... we need some dholak-sholak.. to do some. .dhum dhadaka.....

ONCE again.... THANK-U to all the SUPER ROCKING Reporters of the LTL forum.. n a special THANK-U to  Madame EDITOR...👏👏👏 Fabulous stuff...

Edited by Armu4eva - 14 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Most hilarious shaadi SOTW: When Dutta sees Naku has returned he almost hops and skips to the mandap. What more he even gets ready to exchange garlands when he realizes the bride was nowhere to be seen. None of us saw such an eager dulha. Was it the hurry to get over with the rituals and get to the suhaag raat? Nah! We think at the back of his mind he knows Naku is his bride. So when he saw her was all set to get married.

😆😆😆😆😆............So, true......The shaadi was totally hilarious....as soon as the ppl see Naku coming, they just accelerate on the proceedings....koi fikir nahi, sups kahaan hai, kaisi hai.....koi interest hi nahi, how is she looking bcoz in a wedding mostly ppl are eager to see how a bride looks.....yahaan to no interest 😆😆😆😆............But who am I to complain 😉...........It was as if Naku's presence was enough for all of them and especially Dutta to go ahead with the wedding....Hidden desires baahar aa gayi.....😆😆😆😆😆
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

😆............So, true......The shaadi was totally hilarious....as soon as the ppl see Naku coming, they just accelerate on the proceedings....koi fikir nahi, sups kahaan hai, kaisi hai.....koi interest hi nahi, how is she looking bcoz in a wedding mostly ppl are eager to see how a bride looks.....yahaan to no interest 😆............But who am I to complain 😉...........It was as if Naku's presence was enough for all of them and especially Dutta to go ahead with the wedding....Hidden desires baahar aa gayi.....😆

yep...no one even bothered to find out what took them so long? was there any problem on the way etc etc. plus no one was curious to see how the bride was looking. yes the groom was stunning but its the bride's day too.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

n OMG ..ur soo right.. Naku for one..surely needs to claim her man... ASAP... get that.. Naku.. ASAP... 😆  *Jaldi shadi karlo. Naku ...kyunki tumhara hone wala Suhaag khatre mein hai..*

khatrein mein hain mardon aur auraton se!😆
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Will not read aaram se ....will comment in a while ..!😆
* Edit add *
Okkkiee me bak to comment ..😆

@ Flowergirl :: Awesum summary ...!👏

@ KsH :: Totally agree wid u on the scene of  the week ,,,specially the glass breaking scene & the most hilarious shaadi ...!😆

@ Fivr :: Perfect choices ....
mine fav waz the  Dutta dialogue  ."Poore sheher main aag laga do "..wat a power packed performance by him .. !👏

@ Aisha :: Absolute delight to read ur section ....
& thanx 4 the ice cream ...though i m not fond of it ...!😆

@ Sanraj :: Agree wid u ...there waz nuthin special bout the saturday epi ...
the story is still at the same point except nw Dutta knws dat he has been betrayed ..!

@ Jani :: Welcum to the LTL Express ....& a gr8 start ..
All the best ..!👍🏼

@ Payal :: Looolzz ..finally sum bloopers ...agree wid u on this ..!😉

@ Rdfan;: Hav to agree u on this ...Dutta no doubt.. 😍..& of course Kala tooo ..!

@ Jaz :: Totally rocking NL ....& totally rocking awards ...👏👏
Yh ..we hate u CVs 4 taking the shw off on fridayz ..😡
& Kala too deserved the Tai tai fish award ..!😆

The taaliyan award to us ...wow ....!🤣

Edited by Dew-drop - 14 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
lol...im actually back earlier than i thought...found some aram time 😆

@ Orpa: thanks for the summary...your rock!! 😃😃...maybe i'll see you today after work 😉

@ ksh: haye...kya reporting ki hai tumne aaj...wah wah...loved the scenes!! 👏👏👏 i agree with the scene of the week...the bit when he ran his arm and knocked all the glass over...oh man...it was like the glass represented the state of his heart...ek dum chur chur hogaya 😭😭
again...*sigh*...he just cant catch a break can he...but yay! Dutta Bhao is back in full fury and glory...this week is gonna rock!! 😃😃😃

@ fivr: awesome dialogue selections...⭐️⭐️⭐️i simply LOVED that dutta dialogue...that was like the rebirth of Dutta Bhao...uss gusse ki aag mein...Dutta Patil bhi jalke rakh hogaya...for now 😉😉as for...our love affair with men who will burn the world for us...omg...OMG...spot on 👏👏...haye...reminds me of the Prem dialogues!! wah...woh bhi kya din then...lekin aab Prem nahin toh...Dutta Bhao hi sahi!! 😳😳😳 and Naku's lines...haye...made me put my hand on my heart and saw "aww" 😭😭😭...kitna pyaar karti hai woh Dutta se...aur uss ghadhe ko kuch paata hi nahin...*sigh*...and the ravi/sups gems...oh god...im dying of laughter just replaying the scenes in my head...too hard to comment while my body is rattled with convulsions of laughter 🤣🤣🤣

@ shabz: awesome W&F moments...i totally agree with the scream thing...omg...totally gave me goosebumps too...cuz i didnt see that coming...will miss you next week...but have fun with the fam-bam 😃😃

@ Aisha: woot woot...awesome!! awesome!! as always!!! 👏👏👏...lekin ek baath hai..i love chocolate...any kind of chocolate..except...i cant stand chocolate ice cream 😕😕😃😃😃...speaking of which...im starving and you keep mentioning pepsi...i want a burger and pepsi...but who is gonna bring it for me...stupid brother took my car 😡😡😡...loved the segment!! perfect!!! go figure...lol...im with you on the sups last BP raising week...i hope...this week she will get her band bajoed...so i CANT WAIT to see that

@ sanju: "the chi chi" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...i cant stop laughing

@ jani: awesome section...thanks for filling in and welcome to the team...very good choices!! 👏👏👏👏

@ pallu: thanks 😃

@ rdfan: lmao...people never changed clothes all week...lol...but yes...Dutta and Kaala looked smashing!! ⭐️⭐️

JAZ

jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ flowergirl_O...thank u 4 the awesum weekly rundown...😃👏

@ kshreya2002..."Mishal Raheja displayed some fabulous acting chops thruout the week." i totally agree...he was sooooooooooooo totally awesum...👏⭐️😉 n u picked sum totally gr8 SOTW...Dutta's anger was mindblowing 2 watch...😉 o n the WTH scenes wer 2 cute i thgt...who knws jus how long they had do that 1 scene or 4 how long they wer hugging off cam...but the scenes wer a delyt 4 us all 2 watch ryt...😳...hehe Naku shud do jus as u said asap...cu Sundars face was lyk 2 funny...🤔...i think h has a crush on our Dutt's 2...😆😆
aww i cnt help but giggle evytym i think of Dutta dancing...it was total yumminess...😍😆 as was the how hawt SOTW u wrote about and also the most hilarious scene...Dutta running 2 get the wedding goin was 2 funny 2...😆

@Fivr...awesum dialogues of the week...😉👏
Dutta's dialogues this week wer lyk 😲👏👏...was totally blinking lyk a idiot @ the tv wen he was shoutin them dialogues 2 Baji...😳 n ur 100% ryt this kind of luv n vengeful protection is def sumink any girl wud want 2 c in the man she was 2 fall in luv wiv...😳...
 n i was lyk...😭 4 Naku...
her convo 2 her mum about bappa was hart wrenching......

@Shabz...gr8 W& F's...👏😳...
seems that evy1 luved, mentioned n cnt get over the cute scenes between Dutta n Baji...😳😆
they wer sooooo totally cute...😳 the frenship that the 2 of share truely is really very special...
it was jus awful watching Dutta break down n weep about Sups...😭... i was lyk nahiiiiiiiii...😭 was jus 2 sad......o n the room scenes wer jus as bad...😔...it was lyk total breakdown...n his scream was torture...

@Aisha...as always i luv reading ur OMG's...
n this week was no diff...👏😃...
in rep 2 ur omg death by laughter...even i cudnt beleieve that Sup n her idiot Ravi...
stopped off 2 hav a lil cuddle n stuff in the park....i mean are u really this stupid...or are u jus acting that way...😆😆😆...goes wivout saying that...ur lyf is @ risk...but hey u ov dnt care much about urself or each other...cu u stopped b4 u wer @ a safe distance...😕😆...
2 romance in the park...😆...me2 cnt w8 2 see wat Dutta does 2 em...😉

@ SanRajDeewani...nice work...👏😆
me also cnt w8 2 the cumin Sup-less/ravi-less eps... 😉
n yupzzzz....felt well bad 4 Dutta...his tears wer so wasted on that 🤢 Sup...
i was jus lyk huh...thori dher mein sirf khuli hava hi nahi gholi bhi kayegi...😆😆

@ palluluvsarmaan...nice work spotting bloopers...😆👏

@ rdfan...ur ryt both can pull 2gether anything they wear...
i must admit though...im a lil biased cu if Dutta/Mishal was wearing a blackbag...he wud still look Phwoar 2 me...😳😆

@Jaz....as in evy LTL express...the awards are always gr8...😃👏...
my favs this week hav2 b...
the idiot award 2 Sups n Ravi...totally well deserved...also a punch in the head wudnt off gone a miss 4 these 2 this week...😆😆
comedy award also had me lmao...😆...oh n congratzzzz 2 all n recieving Taliyaan award...😆😉...am dressed n ready 2 par-tay...🥳

awww n tnx Jaz 4 the special mention and sweet welcum aboard ...

🤗🤗🤗
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

jani-yeh

Jani...a fantastic start to star of week. Btw apart from the other stuff on Baji I also loved the fact that he was as angry if not more on Supriya's betrayal. Dutta has many enemies but he has atleast 2 people who love him to death so I will call him a lucky guy.

awww tnx Shreya...😳...
yeah he was both angry n shocked i was lyk yikes wen he said "bhau mere ko barosa hi nahi huwa..." totally true...Baji will remain loyal 2 Dutta till the end...😉