Powder a hit show?

Poll

Is Powder is Hit show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys, honestly cast your vote and tell if you think Powder is a successful hit show or not?
While judging keep in mind the following things:
Story, Script, Acting, Dialogues, Bg Music.

You guys can rate each category separetly in your reply as well, but guys be honest.😊

P.S. Powder team feel free to vote as well.😊

Regards,
Ika

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I will keep mum on the 'popularity' factor but all the remaining ones?

Oh yeah, a HIT show!
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Ika its not just a hit.......its one of the best shows that has ever been telecasted on Indian Television!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

All dialogues, script, story, concept, actors................everything is truly amazing!!!!!!
I luv the fact that there is no faltu BG score playing all the tym..................It is only played when it is needed............😊😊😊😊
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The first show in which I never found any mistake and any episode or any blooper. It's done so amazingly without any mistakes. It's just perfect.

Story and Scripting is amazing. So moving, the pace is perfect. Not too fast, nor too slow, just about perfect.
Dailogues, very powerful dialogues and heart touching too.

In terms of acting, I think Powder takes highest scores here!! Every single actor is brilliant at his job. This show has actually actors who knows acting for real and are very telanted.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
I read somewhere in article I think most of the actors came from theatre backgroud and I think that's why they are really telanted.πŸ‘

Powder is a Super Duper HIT show.

The only mistake happened was to airing it on SONY!!

rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a big hit from my point of view.i just luv the show.
but i think indian audience is stick to saas-bahu dramas and don't have that much mind to undrestand or even watch a show like powder.
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
A big hit for sure..Powder excels in all the departments..Acting, Script, Story,Absolutely everything!!..
@Sehar
Totally agree dear..No faltu Background music in Powder..I tell u in other shows  need to struggle to hear what the actors are actually saying...
@Ika
Totally true dear..It was a big mistake to air the show on a channel who doesnt care about it..Sony doesnt deserve such good shows....πŸ˜”
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I think the show would have garnered high TRP's had it been broadcast on some other channel than Sony. Are they crazy to give it a 11 p.m. slot? I mean, most ppl go to sleep during that time.

And lack of publicity is another major factor as to y the show is not so popular. I feel so bad for the makers...a lot of research and effort has gone into the making, yet they have not attained the desired results😲

powder12 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Day_Dreamer]The first show in which I never found any mistake and any episode or any blooper. It's done so amazingly without any mistakes. It's just perfect.

Story and Scripting is amazing. So moving, the pace is perfect. Not too fast, nor too slow, just about perfect.
Dailogues, very powerful dialogues and heart touching too.

In terms of acting, I think Powder takes highest scores here!! Every single actor is brilliant at his job. This show has actually actors who knows acting for real and are very telanted.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
I read somewhere in article I think most of the actors came from theatre backgroud and I think that's why they are really telanted.πŸ‘

Powder is a Super Duper HIT show.

The only mistake happened was to airing it on SONY!!

[/yes true,QUOTE]