SR - Different, yet Unique

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
So browsing through the forum, I've seen many interesting topics and apart from the ones I laughed off at, a few did manage to catch my attention.

So now here I am with this post on my opinions about why SR is different and unique in its own way.

1)The first meeting was totally unexpected. Chudail and Badtameez were going through a tough time in their lives, and the last thing they would've wanted was to bump into each other. This is where the battlefield was set

2)Both tried so hard to get the other in a fix. They wre so irritated and would go to any extent to annoy each other. Ridz always having her hand ready for a slap, while Sid just about ready to strangle her

3)Sid finally understood why Riddhima acted the way she did, and offered a helping hand in finding Armaan. He never really expected anything in return for her, and just saw her as another kind, human being with a broken heart. He even risked giving his body heat to her despite knowing the way she would react after regaining her conscious.

4)Riddhima realized the change in Sid and what he had become because of her stupid actions. She tried to bring him back to normal. Her intentions were noble, but the way she approached the situation wasn't. Despite that fact, she knew that she can be the only one that changes him into the happy Sid again.

5) Finally, there were the beautiful concept of second chance. Sid made Riddhima hope and weave dreams once again. He made her realize that life doesn't end because of a failure, but you learn to cope up with it and eventually grow from it. Similarly, Riddhima transformed Sid into mature and responsible guy. She even taught him the way life was supposed to be lived, and was even able to reveal the cute doc in him.

SR is a couple who teach and learn from each other. They have all moments, including many drastic ones. But both are able to cope up with it because they have one another to help them through the situation. Infact, they influence  each other's life so much, that without that influence, their life would be so imbalanced.

Note :  I am human and I am completely biased towards my favourite couple. So please no bashing and don't turn this into a battlefield.
Edited by supercool3 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

So browsing through the forum, I've seen many interesting topics and apart from the ones I laughed off at, a few did manage to catch my attention.

So now here I am with this post on my opinions about why SR is different and unique in its own way.

1)The first meeting was totally unexpected. Chudail and Badtameez were going through a tough time in their lives, and the last thing they would've wanted was to bump into each other. This is where the battlefield was set

2)Both tried so hard to get the other in a fix. They wre so irritated and would go to any extent to annoy each other. Ridz always having her hand ready for a slap, while Sid just about ready to strangle her

3)Sid finally understood why Riddhima acted the way she did, and offered a helping hand in finding Armaan. He never really expected anything in return for her, and just saw her as another kind, human being with a broken heart. He even risked giving his body heat to her despite knowing the way she would react after regaining her conscious.

4)Riddhima realized the change in Sid and what he had become because of her stupid actions. She tried to bring him back to normal. Her intentions were noble, but the way she approached the situation wasn't. Despite that fact, she knew that she can be the only one that changes him into the happy Sid again.

5) Finally, there were the beautiful concept of second chance. Sid made Riddhima hope and weave dreams once again. He made her realize that life doesn't end because of a failure, but you learn to cope up with it and eventually grow from it. Similarly, Riddhima transformed Sid into mature and responsible guy. She even taught him the way life was supposed to be lived, and was even able to reveal the cute doc in him.

SR are a couple who teach and learn from each other. They have all moments, including many drastic ones. But both are able to cope up with it because they have one another to help them through the situation. Infact, they influenc the each other's life so much, that without that influence, their life would be so imbalanced.

Note :  I am human and I am completely biased towards my favourite couple. So please no bashing and don't turn this into a battlefield.

V!! U genius, beautifully written, yaar πŸ˜ƒ loved every bit of it, esp the bt where they tuaght eachother to live, all aspects of this is true, just wish CV' could take a look at it, then see how mcuh affect SR have had 😳 xx
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ahem ahem.......Vithya darling, very well said and beautifully written down. You are so right---> SR are simple yet very unique!! Need more post from you!! keep it up!!
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They are so Cute. Specailly When Sid is all close and eyes are like on her lips and Ahem Ahem. ☺️.

Sorry i get lost in Sidma world πŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Very well written and u r so damn Right they are different yet unique
supercool3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TazzyA

V!! U genius, beautifully written, yaar πŸ˜ƒ loved every bit of it, esp the bt where they tuaght eachother to live, all aspects of this is true, just wish CV' could take a look at it, then see how mcuh affect SR have had 😳 xx

thanks TazzyπŸ˜ƒ.. and genius?πŸ˜† i think its a bit too early for tht..Embarrassed
yes i wish cvs can know the effect of SR on us..and they are soo many better posts on this forum to look at
supercool3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

ahem ahem.......Vithya darling, very well said and beautifully written down. You are so right---> SR are simple yet very unique!! Need more post from you!! keep it up!!

thanks Sabina πŸ€—
its the simple thing about them that makes it unique
and dont worry, i'll be writing more posts from now on
supercool3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

They are so Cute. Specailly When Sid is all close and eyes are like on her lips and Ahem Ahem. ☺️.

Sorry i get lost in Sidma world πŸ˜†

lolz.. thanks for commenting

and dont worry.. i get lost in their world too
supercool3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Very well written and u r so damn Right they are different yet unique

Thanks Fary
and yea the title is soo apt for them.. it actually took me a while to come up with πŸ˜†

they are unique b/c they are sexface vs. ickyface nobody can be like them no body. Everyway they are unique starting from fighting to smiling. Our unique jodi, the jodi made in heaven sidma.