Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS PUJA ðŸ¥³ Way to go girl.

Main to kehti hoon bahut hua apni application daal hi do ab Fireworks ke office mein, story writer ke job ke liye. Writer Association mein Register karo aur kaam pe lag jaao. CID mein Jaan aa jayegi.

Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail

I have heard that if we want to approach Fireworks to take our stories we should be members of the Writers Association. They can't just pick up stories from any and everyone due to possible legal trouble if someone files a case of copywrite against them. I think a writer has to register with the association, pay a monthly fee for membership and has to register each story before taking it to producers.

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prabha.

I have heard that if we want to approach Fireworks to take our stories we should be members of the Writers Association. They can't just pick up stories from any and everyone due to possible legal trouble if someone files a case of copywrite against them. I think a writer has to register with the association, pay a monthly fee for membership and has to register each story before taking it to producers.

This is confirmed by an insider too.
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But their writers can take idea from here.
@luna_lovegood and CUTE...SRI: Where are you?
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
heyy... story 07 is mine ... seriously i had not thought... i would win d 2nd runner up for a story i had witten in such great haste...! GOD... thank you forums.... it feels awesome...!! :D i am so much more excited for d next contest noww...! :D
Congrats;

This leaves luna_lovegood for story 1.
Edited by metor - 13 years ago
jeet. thumbnail
kaash ki i wud hav alos been on IF then but now m trying fr d recent story!!