Written Update : 29th April 10

SadButTrue1 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sorry but the updates for the time being are going to be a little late as i have to watch the episode when Dhruvie uploads them and then give the update (Due to the changes in load shedding I can't watch the episodes when they are aired)

Vasu comes out of her car to see the damage from the accident and in the mean while someone takes her cell phone from her car.
On the other end - Ranvir, Ragini and Alekh try calling Vasu but Vasu doesn't pick up so they decide that they have to go to the function.
At the Function - Alekh, Ranvir and Ragini reach there and look for Vasu. The host of the party comes and greets them. Alekh asks him if Vasu is there, he tells Alekh that Vasu isn't there yet and the strange thing is that she isn't attending his call. All three get worried.
At Alekh's House - Vasu knocks and calls Alekh and Ranvir when there landlord comes out and tells Vasu that they are not at home. Vasu asks him where they are. He tells Vasu that they went to a function to enjoy. Vasu hurries away and thinks that Ragini should have stopped them after she had warned them.  Vasu thinks that she should call Ragini and finds out that she doesn't have her cell. Anand follows Vasu to her car and Vasu saw her. Vasu asks Anand what he is doing in the basti. Anand asks the same question to Vasu. Vasu warns Anand that he should stay away from Alekh and Ranvir and then leaves.
At the Functoin - Alekh and Ranvir looks for Vasu and then Ranvir says that they should try calling Vasu again. They look for Ragini and finds her in the lobby. Ranvir asks her why she is standing in the lobby. Ragini says that she is waiting for someone. Ranvir asks if she is waiting for Vasu. Ragini says no she is not waiting for Vasu and just then Sadhna comes there. Everyone gets very happy to see her and then Alekh hugs Sadhna. Alekh says that he missed Sadhna alot, then Ragini hugs Sadhna. Ranvir asks Sadhna why she left without telling them anything. Sadhna says that she is sorry that she couldn't tell anyone why she had to leave because Venu told her not to tell anyone. Ranvir is shocked to hear Venu's name.
In Kaushaliya Niwas Venu and at Function Sadhna telling the story to what happened - Venu went to Lucknow to give someone money but was caught by the police and the money that was in Venu's bag was fake due to which he had to go to jail but Sadhna helped him out by bringing the evidence that Venu was working for his company.

Break
At Function - Announcement is made that Vasu has arrived and Alekh and Ranvir go to meet Vasu on the gate. Ragini asks Sadhna what she was hiding. (Venu to Sharma ji and Sadhna to Ragini) - When Venu was in jail an officer was taking to someone in Rajvansh house that he has done his work. Sadhna says that it could be Vasu and on the other end Sharma ji is shocked and confused.
Vasu reaches the function place and everyone greets her. She asks the host if her family is there. He tells Vasu and Alekh and Ranvir are here. Vasu wants to go to meet Alekh and Ranvir but the media comes in her way to interview her that how she felt about the function.

Break
Vasu comes in and the media people foloow her. Ranvir and Alekh try to reach Vasu but can't.  Just then Anand comes there and looks at Vasu and gives a wierd smile. Alekh saw Anand and asks what he is doing here. Anand gives an excuse and leaves. Anand meets the Union leader(Jaydeep) and talks to him for a while (in silent mode). Then Jaydeep goes where Vasu was standing. Alekh and Ranvir saw him and try to reach Vasu but the host takes Vasu so that the function can start. Alekh says that they have to talk to Vasu before the function starts and calls her. Vasu gets emotional when Alekh calls her MAA and then excuses herself and take Alekh and Ranvir in the lobby. Vasu asks Alekh and Ranvir why they came here as there life is in danger. Alekh and Ranvir tells Vasu that its her life that is at stake. All 3 argue when Alekh saw Jaydeep again and runs after him. Jaydeep was standing in the Parking lot talking to few people when Alekh spotted him and the Cat and mouse chase beging.
In the mean while Vasu and Ranvir where still arguing that whose life is in danger and suddenly Vasu realises that Alekh is not there. Vasu and Ranvir panic.

Precap: Anand tells Jaydeep that he knows the Rajvansh family and he need Jaydeeps help. Anand says that if his plan works then Jaydeep's problem will also be solved. Vasu reaches her car worried.
Edited by SadButTrue1 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks for the neat update
👏
now whose life is in danger really
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cheers for the update!!!

why are they stretching the anand case soooooooo much!!!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
if Anand's plans work, then Jaideeps's job will be restored,,,
CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx a lot hun for the update
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG .. thanks for the update ... i wonder what Anand is upto ...i bet this track will bring the Rajvansh parivaar back together !

i bet that Anand is trying to bring the family back together !!
Edited by aartifarty - 14 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good I didn;t watch again BOORING!!! Kick out Anand PLEAASE I am sick and tired of him. RUIniNG SAAAALEKHHHH
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this track was interesting in the beginning..now its stretched toooo much..get it over wid already..
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

I dont understand yet what anand is upto. whether he is positive or negative is yet to be ascertained .
but I hope saalekh dont part again.
maman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😕 confused on who's life is in danger... And really don't get this Anand .,, BTW : Great update 👍🏼