Posted: 13 years ago
^^ Thanks Shanti, I didn't realize this was actually making sense!๐Ÿ˜†

Cheers,
dc
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
neetu di ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
this is such a wonderful ss..no surprise about that ๐Ÿ˜ณ it has to be wonderful you have written it!
i just love the way you write..the feelings of the character everything...!continue soon..don't forget your other stories need an update too! ๐Ÿ˜‰
and no sid till now ๐Ÿค” where is he?
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pragzie!!๐Ÿค— Aww, I know you're super busy with school but you still took time for reading my bakwass, I'm touched! *mwuah*... You're so damn sweet, and yep, usually Ridzy likes to do the tarsah-ing, but Siddy likes to make a grand entrance๐Ÿ˜‰ And he's there, zara mudh kar toh dekho๐Ÿ˜ณ Good luck with your exams dude!

Cheers,
dc
Pragzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi chic

Pragzie!!๐Ÿค— Aww, I know you're super busy with school but you still took time for reading my bakwass, I'm touched! *mwuah*... You're so damn sweet, and yep, usually Ridzy likes to do the tarsah-ing, but Siddy likes to make a grand entrance๐Ÿ˜‰ And he's there, zara mudh kar toh dekho๐Ÿ˜ณ Good luck with your exams dude!

Cheers,
dc

you call that bakwaas? ๐Ÿ˜ก ...i loved it..and by calling it bakwaas you are insulting my choice ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ......
*mwahh**i always time for you and your stories school or no school ๐Ÿ˜ณ waiting for siddy's grand entrance ๐Ÿ˜ƒ thank you for the wishes i need them ๐Ÿ˜ณ
desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragzie

you call that bakwaas? ๐Ÿ˜ก You honestly want me to answer that?๐Ÿ˜† ...i loved it..and by calling it bakwaas you are insulting my choice ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Hai! My bad, I'm sorry hun... if your choice consists of Siddhima, it definately can be anything but bad๐Ÿ˜‰ Mainu maaf karde, ๐Ÿค—
*mwahh**i always time for you and your stories school or no school ๐Ÿ˜ณ waiting for siddy's grand entrance ๐Ÿ˜ƒ thank you for the wishes i need them ๐Ÿ˜ณ How shuper shweet, thanks hun! Acha, when are your exams over... I'll have to find u a exam-finishing gift!

Cheers,
dc

desi chic thumbnail

Thank u!๐Ÿ˜Š I'm KasuSiddhima crazy as well๐Ÿ˜‰

Cheers,
dc
Pragzie thumbnail
tenu maaf kiya ๐Ÿค— exactly i like SR.so i like all the good things in life ๐Ÿ˜‰ my exams ending on 25th July!
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ummmmm how come i never knew this OS/FF was going on?? how come i only found it randomly ๐Ÿ˜ก...i want to be put on the PM list....verna....๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Ne wayz...OMG...wht an AWESOME story...i want more๐Ÿ˜ญ....NOW๐Ÿ˜ก....the words you use paint such a vivid picture of something so clear and yet its fuzzy at the same time...the allure of mystery in this story is fantastic...i love the flashbacks and i love how ridzys is pregnant๐Ÿ˜...but i do want you to confirm who sid is and i want a real update next time ok....

but till then great work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...loved every word and cant wait for more๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

Ummmmm how come i never knew this OS/FF was going on?? how come i only found it randomly ๐Ÿ˜ก...i want to be put on the PM list....verna....๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Ne wayz...OMG...wht an AWESOME story...i want more๐Ÿ˜ญ....NOW๐Ÿ˜ก....the words you use paint such a vivid picture of something so clear and yet its fuzzy at the same time...the allure of mystery in this story is fantastic...i love the flashbacks and i love how ridzys is pregnant๐Ÿ˜...but i do want you to confirm who sid is and i want a real update next time ok....

but till then great work๐Ÿ‘...loved every word and cant wait for more๐Ÿ˜ณ

*ducks*... *holds ears* Maafi sarkar. I don't think I wanna test that "varna" so you're added๐Ÿ˜‰

For your great kindness, ๐Ÿค—... I know I've been sucha duffer with this one eh. I promise, I'm getting my act together. I have this week off, so honestly, no flippin excuses! Thank u for the sweetness, your words/time is much appreciated.

Cheers,
dc
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Want to punch myself , where d hell was I till now ??? Didn't noticed dat dis OS is running.. Really I am such an idiot... ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
Anyways dis is beautiful   ๐Ÿ‘
Read all d part @ a stretch & loved each & every one of dem.....
Plzzzzz PM me whenever udate it....