Written Update for 28th April

birju4baby thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello SBCians,

Today was another nice emotional episode.The reason I like SBC is after watching it , I feel good , positive and I just love the way they show how important family is in your life..In today's episode Tina acted really well .. Ketkie is really  a very good actress.
I would request all the readers to join her fan club .. here is the Link.

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2495/ketkie-j/

Episode starts with Ashwin taking Akaash along with him.Akaash asks Ashwin as to why has he called him there.Ashwin tells him that he wanted to share his happiness with him and hugs him.πŸ˜•
He tells Akaash that he will give Tina so much happiness , so much love , everything she ever wanted .He will  take her away very far from Motabhai and give her such a life that she will forget Motabhai's worthless sanskaar.πŸ˜•He then says to Akaash that if everything happens according to plan , he will be very very rich.He then hands over an envelope to Akaash .Akaash hesitates and says he does not want the money.Ashwin says "keep the money , this is coming from a very happy father , a happy father who is marrying his daughter away and he is giving that money to him as Dahej".Akaash takes the money.Ashwin tells Akaash to keep spying on Mehtas as sometimes when someone is really happy , they tend to make mistakes which can ruin their whole plan.He also threatens Akaash that if anything happen and their plan is ruined , Akaash will have to face dire consequences.😑😑

Next Scene:
Akaash rushes to his apartment and is very very tensed.He switches on the TV .He sees that everybody has gathered in Mehta Sadan and waiting for Dhiraj .Tina complains that I had asked everyone to stay in home today but Papa still had to go.Amit tells Tina he will be coming any minute.Kokila yells that Dhiraj is never on time and we should start program without him.
Tina asks everyone to tell her their favorite memory involving her.
Rajni tells Tina that she still remembers her first night after marriage.
Flash Back Sequence.
Little Tina (She is played by girl who played Lucky In Baa Bahu Baby,Gudiya and Hemal's adopted daughter , atleast I got to see one old BBB cast) is sitting in beautiful decked up room for Rajesh and Rajni.Rajni walks in , looking radiant in Bridal outfit .Little Tina tells her that she wants to sleep with her.Rajni smiles and says Ok.
Rajni then peeks from the rooftop , where Rajesh is sitting.Rajesh complains to Rajni where will he go and sleep if Tina will sleep there .Rajni jokingly tells him to stay on roof and count the starts so that she can know if he really knows counting .πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Back to the Present Scene:
Rajni tells Tina that she slept with her for a week.
Tina says "Oh No , How could I do that ..."
Rajesh says "I had to convince you to let me sleep there"
Tina says "How"

Another Flashback Scene:

Rajesh convinces little Tina who is again sitting on a decorated bed ,that only people who get married , gets to sleep on a beautiful bed like that.Little Tina asks Rajesh to get her married so that she can sleep on a beautiful bed like that.Rajesh gifts little Tina a beautiful bedsheet with red rose print on it.Little Tina says that bedsheet is really beautiful but it does not smell like roses.Rajesh sprays some perfume on the bedsheet.Little Tina smells it and says it is beautiful .Rajesh promises Little Tina that he will gift her a bedsheet like that when she gets married.
(Note To Readers:My only confusion is that as Rajni said that Tina slept with her for a week , how come the roses were still there .Was her bed decorated with plastic roses , but then how could plastic roses smell ..Hmm makes me wonderπŸ€”)

Rajesh brings exact same breadsheet with rose perfum bottle and tells Tina that he is keeping his promise.😊

Now it is Amit's turn.Amit jokingly says that "I am really really happy that you are getting married and leaving us .From now on all you demands will be met by Akaash , dont come to me anymore."
He tells Tina that "When we were young , I did not used to get much but whatever I used to get , you would always demand something from that and you were so smart .. you never asked for anything directly , you always send Bunti to ask on your behalf"

Tina denies and says "I never asked Bunti to get anything for me from you"😑
Amit says "What are you saying , Only recently you asked Bunti to get 200Rs from me"πŸ˜•
Kokila says "Tina you demanded everything because you knew noone would ever say no to you."
Tina again denies "I never asked Bunti to ask for anything"πŸ˜•
Kokila says "What , just other day Bunti asked me for 200 rupees because you had asked for it"😲
Tina says "No"πŸ˜•
Everyone realizes that Bunti has been fooling all of them since all this time.They all corner BuntiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.Tina rushes after Bunti with a pillow to hit him and says "Nalaayuk , all this time you have been making me look bad"
Bunti gets emotional and says "Now you are leaving , How will I  fullfil my needs now.."😭😭
Tina hugs him and says "Dont worry ... whenever you would need anything , just give me a shout from the balcony and I will parcel it right away"πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Now it is Sarla's turn.Sarla tells Tina how she used to come to her and ask her to get her patched up with Bunti when they use to have a fight as children.

Now it is Kokila's turn.
Kokila says that like every girl Tina use to think that her Mom is her biggest dushman as Kokila always used to nag her to learn house work and wake up early.She tells Tina that it is very difficult for her to tell her favorite moment spent with her as every moment is special.Even the moments she did not get to spent with Tina are special as she spent all that time thinking where Tina is.
She tells Tina "I always used to worry , because you dont know any house work what will happen to you after marriage , But today I am worried what will happen to me after you will get married."
Kokila cries and hugs Tina and they both cry.😭.

Akaash is watching all this .He thinks to himself "Tina is only leaving to come to my house , and these people are crying like that .What will happen to them if Ashwin Sir manages to take Tina away , very far"
He gets up and says "I will not let Ashwin Sir take Tina away"

Focus shifts back to Mehta Sadan.

Tina goes to Motabhai and Motabhai says "I could never understand you .. When I found out that you found 3000 rupees somewhere , I thought you were selfish and greedy but then my views changed when I saw that you spend all that money on your family.When you refused Sushil Kumar's rishta , I thought you were immature and stubborn , but when I realized actual reason for that , I realized that you are the most sensible person in our family."
Tina gets emotional and hugs Motabhai.
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
She tells Motabhai "I have spent my childhood here , I have so many sweet memories ..I dont want to leave this place"😭She says "I will miss Rajesh Kaka' sloppiness and tumbling here and there , I will miss waking up in the morning and seeing Papa doing some sort of repair, I would miss how Bhabho can sleep anywhere , I would miss my rights on Rajni Kaki.I would miss Amit,Bunti,Kanha and Montu".
Everyone except Motabhai hugs her
Tina continues and walks towards MotaBhai and says "But one thing I would not miss ..is my Adaa's Sanskaar".
She breaks down crying😭 .. She continues and says "I will take my Adaa's Sanskaar with me and create same kind of family as this one when I get married.(Very nice acting by Ketkie urf Tina .. I am very very impressed)
Motabhai is very proud πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ after listening to Tina's word and hugs herπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.

Akaash switches off the TV and says "I would not let Ashwin Sir take Tina away from them .. and I know what I have to do to prevent that".Episode ends on Akaash's determined face.πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
If you guys liked my update please do press like Button.
Also please try to leave your comments about today's episode

Precap:Ashwin is showing a camera to Motabhai and says that this camera was installed at their letter box and Ashwin must have been using this to spy on them.Rajesh says someone from the neighbourhood must be involved.

Edited by birju4baby - 14 years ago