Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Shonaa.........thank u so much for that.....n dear.......life sckss at the moment.....th way things are getting messed up in Bidaai...n all the bad news... i m shattered....

Luv u so much Angu.....😭
scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
okay so Angu is out from this Horible Show..
im not expecting this shit from the so called judges but neways..
this Stupid show dunt deserves our talented Angu..
Angad.. im happy that you are out of this stupid show..
you dunt deserve to be in this cheap show!
my best wishes are always wid you my janu!
you rock baby!
now thank God i ll not have to tolerate this crap show's 3 weeks episodes as im quitting it from today just after watching your performance1
best of luck.. Rock On! 😳
Love you Always!! 😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
Well....my mood is quite pathetic.......n m totally shattered wit Bidaai..n its events...!! But Angu ke liye to ZNKD dekhna hi padega.....

n man...what a poignant act...👏👏👏 I wuld say ...Angu has done full justice to the Contemporary...form...n to the dance steps given to him....

but alas......the dance steps are quite a let down... icant believe its th same HV who gave angu...the perfect....Contemporary earlier...!!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Aaj to mere rone ka din hai........😭😭😭😭😭
Armu4eva thumbnail
Everybody in tears.......................the judges...esp Shilpa....Sidhesh..Akshat...Sangeeta...............!!

Heart-ache......... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just watched angad's performance and i haven't cried this much before...its was truley sad, arshad got up and hugged him, shilpa was crying, they boys were devestated and even little ayush was upset, sidesh was crying,akshat was crying,karan also had wet eyes, abhishek was heart-broken,amir and sushant to were heart broken they all look so devastated. Sangeeta admited that they had made the wring choice to tag she said 'yeh galat nishana tha, im sorry. even rakhi said that she hardly makes guy friends but angad was her guy friend here and she will miss him.Shilpa said he was her fav from the beginning.
Angad had a smile on his face but as soon as aksshat hugged him he got emotional.
i really wished the judges gave him a chance just one chance,his performance was very gud, it had less dance but still..i loved it.
one thing that we all knw is that he didn't deserve to go.
this has been the emotionalest elimination i have ever seen.

this was to emotional, and i couldn't stop crying.. i can't bring myself to watch bidaai after this.
i just wanted to say a big thankyou to_-sHoNaa-_ for making this group, your a new person i met in this forum and also to Armu4eva
i too met you here for the first time,it was nice having the discussions and supporting angad. i knew alot of the other members from the bidaai forum.
finally, i will miss you guys and also our club and our special member whom this AT is for  our Angu-Angad.
i hope Angad has a performance in the final.
Will miss this AT and Angad in zndk. hopefully will see you guys around I-F!

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: krutiv100

just watched angad's performance and i haven't cried this much before...its was truley sad, arshad got up and hugged him, shilpa was crying, they boys were devestated and even little ayush was upset, sidesh was crying,akshat was crying,karan also had wet eyes, abhishek was heart-broken,amir and sushant to were heart broken they all look so devastated. Sangeeta admited that they had made the wring choice to tag she said 'yeh galat nishana tha, im sorry. even rakhi said that she hardly makes guy friends but angad was her guy friend here and she will miss him.Shilpa said he was her fav from the beginning.
Angad had a smile on his face but as soon as aksshat hugged him he got emotional.
i really wished the judges gave him a chance just one chance,his performance was very gud, it had less dance but still..i loved it.
one thing that we all knw is that he didn't deserve to go.
this has been the emotionalest elimination i have ever seen.

this was to emotional, and i couldn't stop crying.. i can't bring myself to watch bidaai after this.
i just wanted to say a big thankyou to_-sHoNaa-_ for making this group, your a new person i met in this forum and also to Armu4eva
i too met you here for the first time,it was nice having the discussions and supporting angad. i knew alot of the other members from the bidaai forum.
finally, i will miss you guys and also our club and our special member whom this AT is for  our Angu-Angad.
i hope Angad has a performance in the final.
Will miss this AT and Angad in zndk. hopefully will see you guys around I-F!

🤗🤗🤗 thank u soo much to u for these sweet words....believe me...its the only thing...that sounds sweet at the moment...............

i m tooooo shocked wit Bidaai n Angu....i cant stop crying 😭😭😭😭😭

this shld never hv  happened............................never............
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If the judges liked it this much then y didn't all 32 raise the flags? it's soooooooooooooooo scripted you can tell...
the judges r thinking we don't wnt to do this but we r helpless as this was told by the channel!
GOSH m glad angad got eliminated he is far better of rather than wasting his talent in a stupid show like ZND....
it's not like he was aksed to do a lot of performances...most of the time they were group perf, i always waited for him to do sumfine in the zara hatke round but he never got the chance.
angad was so upset about being eliminated from the show...I HATE this saturday....19th june 2010 worst day in my life!
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
watever happened has happened...angad is lucky to be out of this show IMO..& the judges r SP's script's puppets...have lost all the respect for them...see this is exactly why did lil masters is a more successful show than ZND is...cuz ITS NOT SCRIPTED & it fair unlike znd! anyway a GRAND SALUTE to angu for his awesome performance...his expressions stole my heart.