Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
@Vijaya:Yeah basically its a dirty game played by the CVs๐Ÿ˜ก ..they want the viewers to shift the focus from bashing Tap to bashing Veer's character and mayb they r successful here๐Ÿ˜†..seriously how nicely they butchered Veer's character in pieces๐Ÿคข

@Jaya:Seriously the precap of today's episode was heights of stupidity...gosh why can't Veer expose Tapwater because I guess he knows it all...today he first told Tappu that I know because of u only Vansh-Ichha marriage was possible as Mai told me everything that u did for this marriage๐Ÿ˜‰..it was a sarcastic comment which suggested that Veer is well aware of Tappu's each and every plan๐Ÿ˜ฒ....so if this is the case then why he needs to bend down in front of this women๐Ÿ˜ก rather than using the blackmailing formula by telling her either come with me or else I m exposing u in front of Jogi๐Ÿ˜‰...thats why I said Veer is a looser all the way..despite knowing everything he is accepting Tapwater๐Ÿคข
pinkdaisy thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Oh hello How in the world is its Ichha's fault ????๐Ÿ˜•...Anything Veer does..how conveniently we say oh its Ichha's fault..we ourselves r women and we r blaming another women..common I m shocked to see this๐Ÿ˜•

Ok fine first time Veer din't say anything because of Mai's emotional atyaachar...but what about yesterday's episode when Vansh goes and tells Veer "Tell me your relationship status with Tapasya..tell me the truth because I m in a condition to listen to any truth"...these were the words of Vansh and that time Mai never asked Veer to say lie .,...Veer could hv easily said that "Bhaiyya my marriage with Tappu was a big betrayal"..but instead he said "I love my wife very much"...wowww...did Ichha asked Veer to say this....I don't think Veer had to go and put a mangasutra on Tappu's neck to keep Vansh-Ichha marriage intact๐Ÿ˜•.. he could hv said to Vansh that I may not hv anything to do with Ichha right now but I cannot accept Tappu becuase my marriage with Tappu was nothing but a joke,....I m sure right now Vansh is in a condition to understand it...yes u can argue that Vansh might try to commit another suicide if Veer tries to tell the truth...arre but at least try once and see Vansh's reaction na....

When Ichha did sacrifice for Tappu..we cursed Ichha like anything..today Veer is doing sacrifice for Vansh...still we r cursing only Ichha ..why ??Ichha at that point of time had no option but to give the sacrifice to save Tappu's life as Tappu gave the impression of ending her life..Today Veer had all the time in the world to explain to his brother about his relationships with Ichha and Tappu ..but no he goes and begs in front of Tappu and we say Ichha is the culprit..wowww๐Ÿ˜†

For me Veer is a looser all the way...and I regret once loving this character of Veer๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ..Now I really want Ichha living a happy life with her hubby and Veer-Tappu can go and rot in hell๐Ÿ˜Š...Sorry but I don't hv any sympathy for Veer

if baba vansh comes to know the asli truth.................all these people know............is baar usko rehab centre nahin...paagalkhana bejna padega...kyunki twists bhi itne saare hain!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

why even itcha cud have told vansh about the letter...was chnaged by tappy!!! wjhy did she not say!!!???

itcha's dialogue....how will u show a false relation into reality to vansh???"(is tat not blackmail!!)๐Ÿ˜ฒ

just for the sake of itcha's married life wid vansh...veer's doing it all..... after all everything has been itchy's choice...not veer's!!!

itchy decides......veer acts acoordingly!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

veer can never be a loser...if he had to he would have made itcha's life hell for forcing tap on him....still he did wat all he could to rectify itchy's mistake....made sure he wanted to marry her....he exposed fake drama of tap to all......thats' love n respect towards itcha....but maiyya itchy ne kya kiya??? veer ke liye ek saza de di...woh hai...: TAPASYA๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but the present situation of veer's...is itcha's decision.......he's living it for itcha....varna kab ki bhaag jatha yaar!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

pinkdaisy thumbnail
CVS R THE CULPRITS BUT CUD THEY NOT SHOW OTHERWISE๐Ÿ˜•.......TRP'S KAISE BADHENGE???๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

ONLY IF WE PEOPLE GET EXCITED....EMOOOOOOTINALLY ATYACHARED.....POST TOPICS LIKE THIS OUT OF FRET...TAB TOH UNKO PATHA CHALEGA!!!! VARNA KAISE HOGA!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Vijaya:Yeah basically its a dirty game played by the CVs๐Ÿ˜ก ..they want the viewers to shift the focus from bashing Tap to bashing Veer's character and mayb they r successful here๐Ÿ˜†..seriously how nicely they butchered Veer's character in pieces๐Ÿคข

@Jaya:Seriously the precap of today's episode was heights of stupidity...gosh why can't Veer expose Tapwater because I guess he knows it all...today he first told Tappu that I know because of u only Vansh-Ichha marriage was possible as Mai told me everything that u did for this marriage๐Ÿ˜‰..it was a sarcastic comment which suggested that Veer is well aware of Tappu's each and every plan๐Ÿ˜ฒ....so if this is the case then why he needs to bend down in front of this women๐Ÿ˜ก rather than using the blackmailing formula by telling her either come with me or else I m exposing u in front of Jogi๐Ÿ˜‰...thats why I said Veer is a looser all the way..despite knowing everything he is accepting Tapwater๐Ÿคข

the dirty game of cv's has succeeded ....in shifting our focus
now we are busy bashing iccha or veer and have forgotten taps
and this mangalsutra thing is too much ...i mean how many times the cv's want to show that veer-taps are married ...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
see how ppl got trapped in cvs game and playing blame game on veer and icha but saying not a thing to taps
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkdaisy

if baba vansh comes to know the asli truth.................all these people know............is baar usko rehab centre nahin...paagalkhana bejna padega...kyunki twists bhi itne saare hain!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Tell me how can we assume Vansh will react this way..when Vansh saw Veer-Ichha photos we assumed lot of things like he will go mad and physically torture Ichha..right ??...Did Vansh do all that ??๐Ÿ˜†...instead he is looking much more matured after knowing the half truth na..so mayb if he comes to know the full truth from Veer's mouth..he might actually fix up everything...so why not take a chance and see..everytime Veer goes and begs in front of Taps..we r here to blame either Ichha or vansh..common Veer is not a kid...he should use his brains and try telling the full truth to his brother...if his brother can take such a big blow of Veer-Ichha relationship..then I don't think Vansh can go mad after hearing how Tappu played with Veer's emotions...instead he will make sure Tappu goes out of Veer's life forever because we can see how much Vansh still loves his brother..remember the night when Veer goes to convince Vansh..remember the hug between the brothers..so how can u say that Vansh will go mad after hearing Tappu's truth...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•

why even itcha cud have told vansh about the letter...was chnaged by tappy!!! wjhy did she not say!!!???
Yes it was Ichha's fault and nowhere I m saying that Ichha is doing right thing...all I m saying is if Ichha is wrong..then Veer is no right..at least Ichha tried telling the truth in a letter to Vansh...Veer had that time now to tell the truth but no he is more interested in falling on Tap's feet...

itcha's dialogue....how will u show a false relation into reality to vansh???"(is tat not blackmail!!)๐Ÿ˜ฒ
But did Ichha say ..go and accept Tappu๐Ÿ˜†...Ichha's dialogue can hv many meanings..mayb she was suggesting to Veer that sinse this false relation cannot b ever proved..so its better u try telling the truth to your brother...it depends on our perception how we want to take that Ichha's dialogue..in what way...Did Ichha ever asked Veer to go and bring Tappu back in the house for Vansh's sake ??

just for the sake of itcha's married life wid vansh...veer's doing it all..... after all everything has been itchy's choice...not veer's!!!
Really...But today only Veer told Tappu na that he is well aware of all her tricks that she played during Vansh-Ichha marriage..so based on that why can't Veer use the blackmailing formula rather than putting mangalsutra on her neck๐Ÿ˜•...and when Ichha was doing similar sacrifice to save Tappu's married life..we blamed Ichha..so now when Veer is doing same thing..why don't we blame Veer too ???

itchy decides......veer acts acoordingly!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Sorry disagree...Veer is not a new born kid that he doesn't know whats right and wrong...

veer can never be a loser...if he had to he would have made itcha's life hell for forcing tap on him....still he did wat all he could to rectify itchy's mistake....made sure he wanted to marry her....he exposed fake drama of tap to all......thats' love n respect towards itcha....but maiyya itchy ne kya kiya??? veer ke liye ek saza de di...woh hai...: TAPASYA๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Tell me one thing why Veer never exposed Tapasya in front of his own family...Did Mai or Daddaji know how Tapasya married Veer ??...they r still unaware of the real truth..so why Veer never tried to expose Tappu in front of his own family ??...Thats why I said he is a loser all the way and from now on I don't see how CVs will justify Veer's act of putting mangalsutra on that devil's neck...

but the present situation of veer's...is itcha's decision.......he's living it for itcha....varna kab ki bhaag jatha yaar!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
I think I hv given enough justifications to prove that its simply Veer's fault๐Ÿ˜Š

My answers in red..and plss don't take personally dear..its just a debate๐Ÿค—

For me all the characters r nothing but real cartoons๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail
Somewhere I agree with Vijaya and Jaya we r either blaming Ichha or Veer here when the real devil is Taps๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I guess this is what the CVs wanted..to shift our focus from Taps๐Ÿ˜ก...

So we keep on blaming other characters in the show and Taps will hv the last laugh๐Ÿคข
pinkdaisy thumbnail

all these cvs have to solve............how they will twist n turn.... only two characters in this serial that have to be spared is veer n vansh!!!!
these cvs r bent upon showing evil on upper hand.... what to do!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
for that veer had to put mangalsutra to tappy!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

pinky666 thumbnail
actually cvs want tapu to win again and again thats why making all characters dumb.
mrunal1981 thumbnail

No doubt what all is going on is nothing but a bakwaas and big time Torture.The flow of serial should be such that CV's dont have to go extra mile on icreasing TRP's and keep the serial going with logical reasoning.

No doubt if CV's show Veer n iccha together show will end but to keep the show going do CV's need to show impractical and illogical things?
Wherez Sid gone first of all?
Why Veer is not revealing how  He and Taps got married(blackmail drama)
Why Vansh not asking,"sagai hui fir shadi kyu nahi hui lalla aur iccha ki"
Why iccha not revealing wat she had written in the letter?
Why Veer not telling Tapasya if u dont comealong I will reveal everything to Family memebers
Why the serial is Taps oriented?
What nosy Chanda is doing these days?

Vansh could have done all this drama before marriage ,he could have put the condiution"mai mandap tabhi jaunga jab Tapasy muze sacchai batayegi" and then all this drama.

Above all,the most irritating is 5 mins drama is stretched over 30 min's

CV's if you are reading these blogs we donot request you to change the track as per viewer's but atleast move the serial fast .People have got many imp things to do in life other than watching today's precap in next episode spanned over 30 min's,with loud music at the background.
If one skips ten episodes of Uttaran and watch 11th episode still u can see characters in same clothes at same position at same place discussing same issue..CV's Be practical. and show logical and practical things.serails are not only for entertainment but for teaching some good lessons to society .what we learn from this series is that evil can always win over good ..those who sacrifice and are understanding will always go into loss....
Sacrificing love for childhood friend is not at all possible practically.People fight with their families to get things happen their way...Why always sacrifice ,rona dhona is shown to increase TRP's?Iccha had to sacrifice for veer as devil taps blackmailed her that can be understood but why she played with Veer's life?Now she says thatif taps will play with Vansh she will not bear this ..why she didnt say the same when it was for veer?time and again truth is being hidden and sacrifice is shown.....
Edited by mrunal1981 - 14 years ago