Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

Yes margaritas do have alcohol..the ones without alcohol are called Virgin Margaritas ๐Ÿ˜†
No, thats fun...specially the ppl in my office are pros at drinking, everyone was back to work at 8 in the morning and all fresh ๐Ÿ˜‰

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Now I don't know what I had๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† but I didn't drink much so I couldn't tell either๐Ÿ˜† OMG seriously๐Ÿ˜• an office of party-ers:) The office looked impressively clean too๐Ÿ˜† I was expecting it to be dirty.

axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

No our office is awesome...we are repainting the walls in pastel colors..remember the 4 colors I once posted on Reading CC. and then the decorations will be based on zones..So the whole office will represent arts from diff zones of the world ๐Ÿ˜†

axeion thumbnail
Chalo Pinks I am off now...byebye n goodnight. Do well on ur history exam.

And I am just 1900 posts away from quitting IF ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by axeion - 14 years ago
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Yep the red, yellow, teal and another color:) That's so cool. show us pics when it's done:))

You seriously are quitting IF? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Oh no

Good night:)) ๐Ÿค— I'm studying now:)

tanaz_aka_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hello everyone....yesterday, I was busy washing my clothes..and was dead tired (started at 3pm and finished at 9pm)...thtsy cudnt come....aaj mujhe fever hain...becz, yesterday it was a chilly weather and the basement was like a freezer....I'm home now, but will go out soon. ..I will be back later in the evening...see u guys then...

and ekta ..Y u wanna quit at 4000...yeh kaisa target hain?? ur target shud be 50000...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanaz_aka_DD

hello everyone....yesterday, I was busy washing my clothes..and was dead tired (started at 3pm and finished at 9pm)...thtsy cudnt come....aaj mujhe fever hain...becz, yesterday it was a chilly weather and the basement was like a freezer....I'm home now, but will go out soon. ..I will be back later in the evening...see u guys then...

and ekta ..Y u wanna quit at 4000...yeh kaisa target hain?? ur target shud be 50000...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hey dd.... kya hua tumhara tabiyat theek nahi... rest karo.... omg 6 hours u washed clothes... haha.. that's a long time......
take care, see u later...
ani_gr thumbnail
Good morning guys.... How r u all today? I see another problem now.... has it been sorted out ??
We just have to forget everything n start fresh with fresh mind........ this is the only way things can improve & all can be happy....plzzzzz I request no PMs, if anyone has anything to talk to any one, use emails.... it is much better.....
Chitu what's your breakfast ?
I see Ekta - how r u ?
Pinku - good luck for history exam....
tanaz_aka_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes ani...had a loadz n doaz av clothes....from cushion covers to curtains...bedsheet...and the thing is I wash it seperately ..deviding in categories๐Ÿ˜†.....and it takes lot av  tym/energy......how is ur day going??? busy as usual ...I suppose...kya hain BF mein?..
ani_gr thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanaz_aka_DD

yes ani...had a loadz n doaz av clothes....from cushion covers to curtains...bedsheet...and the thing is I wash it seperately ..deviding in categories๐Ÿ˜†.....and it takes lot av  tym/energy......how is ur day going??? busy as usual ...I suppose...kya hain BF mein?..

i see... yeah if u need wash all those u hv to do it separately....wow that's a lot of work....
i came to work at 8 AM DD... just went thru mails quickly..... n came here...
i just went downstairs n got Bagel n coffee for a change... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
samjhi nahi abt BF...