Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chandnixxx

OMG chandni...this is hilarious...you just made me crack up...superbπŸ‘πŸ€£

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

I have always loved Salim-Sulaiman's music. But when I heard Salim sing the song Shukran Allah, I fell in love with his voice as well.

And OMG, he's so handsome 😍

same here..sukran allah..ufff...maar dala salim  ne πŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: so_what

lol... sorry to break it to u guys, but hes already married.. has a lil girl too

Now I want to press the unlike button πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..pls send us the link or article which says he is married...everyone wants to know πŸ˜†
sunandshine thumbnail
OMG, I just read on their website that they are the MDs of following songs

hukran Allah - Kurbaan.
Haule Haule - Rabne Banadi Jodi.
Mar Jawaan - Fashion.
Chak De India - Chak De India!
Aashayein - Iqbal.
Yeh Honsla - Dor.
Ali Maula - Kurbaan.
Khudaya Ve - Luck.
Show Me Your Jalwa - Aaja Nachle.
Kurbaan Hua - Kurbaan.
and also KITES!!!!

I as totally clueless taht they composed Mar Jawan and Aashayein😲 I love ALL OF THE ABOVE songs πŸ‘Edited by sunandshine - 13 years ago
xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

Now I want to press the unlike button πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..pls send us the link or article which says he is married...everyone wants to know πŸ˜†

Hey remember that Anu girl who wanted to kiss Anu Malik. Later in that epi he said, 'I was scared about what my wife would say.' Then Salim said, 'I'd be more scared of your girls.' To which Anu replied 'Your girl is too young to care about all these contestants wanting to hug you, so you're fine'.
sunandshine thumbnail
I found this article online:-
Which says that Jeanne Merchant" is Salim's wife!!

SINGING FOR AFRICA
Salim-Sulaiman to Compose for FIFA World Cup

Contributing Writer
By: Kiran Ayodhya

Famed Bollywood musicians Salim and Sulaiman Merchant have reportedly been invited by international football (soccer) governing board FIFA to compose a score for the upcoming 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, it was announced last weekend.

The Emmy-nominated Indian musical duo commonly credited as Salim-Sulaiman has reportedly accepted the invitation and will apparently be composing a tune in honor of the African peoples.

Specifically, members of the FIFA board in charge of soliciting entertainment for the quadrennial international sporting event informed the press they have asked Salim-Salaiman to compose a sports-themed anthem for the 2010 World Cup similar to the score they collectively composed for a sports-themed Bollywood project in Chak De! India. Starring Shah Rukh Khan, Chak De! India chronicled a coach's journey to redemption by leading the Indian women's field hockey team to an unlikely and unexpected gold medal run at the 2002 Commonwealth Games.

While the musical duo reportedly agreed to compose an anthem for the international football (soccer) event, sources indicated they want to focus less on the sport and more on the human story behind the games in order to give the anthem a longer shelf-life beyond the World Cup competition.

According to Jeanne Merchant, Salim's wife and writer of the song, the Salm-Salaiman composition will chronicle "Africa's journey through its highs and lows."

Rock band vocalist Sidd Coutte (Tough on Tobacco) will reportedly lend his voice to the composed anthem.

Among the Bollywood soundtracks Salim-Salaiman have scored throughout their award-winning career are the upcoming releases of Kites and Aashayein in addition to Fashion, Kurbaan and, of course, Chak De! India.

Salim-Salaiman will join Indian musician Kailash Kher at the World Cup. Kher reportedly agreed to perform an internationally themed anthem with several other artists for the football (soccer) competition.

A member of the internationally renowned group Kailasa, Kher is a singer most popularly known for performing Sufi songs "Teri Deewani" and "Saiyyan." He is reportedly recording his songs for the World Cup 2010 anthem in Los Angeles.

Among other projects Kher recently worked on outside of India included lending his voice to the Couples Retreat soundtrack, which was scored by fellow Indian artist and Oscar-winning composer A.R. Rahman; Kher was the only South Asian voice featured on the Hollywood film's soundtrack.

His group, Kailasa, also recently released an international version of its third album, Kailasa Chaandan Mein, according to news reports; the international version was entitled Yatra.

In addition, Bollywood actor John Abraham, a self-proclaimed avid fan of international football (soccer), will reportedly be attending the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. According to previous reports, a lucky fan of the game will have a chance to travel to South Africa with Abraham and participate in what is considered the world's most popular sporting event.

This year's World Cup starts on June 11th and will be played in nine South African cities, including Durban, Peoria and host city Johannesburg, where the tournament will close.
Chits1 thumbnail
I am not hreatbroken...now I am line marroying someone..who is also married...πŸ˜†
sunandshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

I am not hreatbroken...now I am line marroying someone..who is also married...πŸ˜†

Are kya tu bhiπŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Are kya tu bhiπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Line maroying to all good looking dudes be single, married or married with children...No one should feel left out or discriminated...😈

Laagey raho Maate  πŸ˜‰