Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Salim seems a very decent person, he has a great voice and i just love his latest song from Paathshaala 'Aye Khuda'. There is no doubt about it that Salim is definitely a great addition to the family of the judges of Indian Idol. I hope to see some fair judgement from his side, so that we hope to see a true winner in this season.

As a composer and singer, he has done a great job so far. Wish him all the best for this venture of being a judge on Indian Idol as it is hell of a job to do. I hope he continues to entertain the viewers and liven up the atmosphere while being on the seat of a judge.
fungrl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I believe Salim is a sane choice for Indian Idol, he seems down to earth guy and is willing to give 2nd chances. Plus he tries not to get caught with Anu Malik's Simon wanna be antics.

Good luck to Salim
rohanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
salim is very simple,  i liked him as a judge, 'khudaya ve" is sung by him /sulemaan?
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Salim impressed me more than Sunidhi..he is so amicable..and looks wise resembles Sonu Nigam a lot๐Ÿ˜ณ
-swati- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I knew Salim is very talented...but now I can see he seems to be a really nice guy.. Loved his latest song from pathshaala
madhy thumbnail
aww im already in luv with this guy. salim.i always liked him.never knew one day he wud steal my heart like this.
so simple & charming atitutde..whenever he smile awww such a killer smile.so glad he is thr..he gonna rock & steal many more crazy hearts like me.โค๏ธ
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhy

aww im already in luv with this guy. salim.i always liked him.never knew one day he wud steal my heart like this.
so simple & charming atitutde..whenever he smile awww such a killer smile.so glad he is thr..he gonna rock & steal many more crazy hearts like me.โค๏ธ

well that makes it the two of us................ i have fallen head over heels for him!!!

kurbaan hua! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awww...love Salim๐Ÿ˜›......I already loved Salim-Sulaiman duo's compositons ....both the albums of Rab Ne Bana Di jodi and Kurbaan...and thought them to be a very upcoming talented duo who has found a niche in Bolly industry as MDs....But on hearing Salim perform and play Piano in Mega challenge last year ....main toh ho gayee fida๐Ÿ˜†

Here is Salim performing a song from Kurbaan....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYpxHp__xKE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

and him playing piano and singing....ohh haa I forgot their composition of Yeh Honsla kaise jhuke .....what a song !!!!!!

A very very talented artist ....will be a great judge( it seems) and quite pleasing to the eye too!!!!!๐Ÿ˜›....
..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I  Wont be suprised if Indian idol five turns into Salim ka swyambar ๐Ÿคฃ
Alot of people in this forum  adore him ( Cnt blame them ๐Ÿ˜‰) as well as A Whole Host of contestants who went in Just to see him ๐Ÿ˜† 

But i LOVE His Music! Kurbaan Hua  and the whole album of Kurbaan was Just AMAZING! ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by chandnixxx - 13 years ago