And the trantrums start....

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
🤣 I feel sorry for the Ishaan's family, they wouldn't have seen such an earthquake ever in their house 🤣 I hope she realises what I gem of a family she has got!

Loved it when she called Ishaan's mum 'ma' today, it was damn adorable!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Can you elaborate a bit?

coolmimz thumbnail
I havnt seen the episode yet..but I can guess it's promising
c111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah and seeing the preview for tomarrow about the cold glass of water, Suhana's screetching was funny! Her acting really sucks!
wat2say thumbnail
the whole sgp show is such a black label to the beautiful bengali version! this is just a poor cousin of it. dnt kno same production house, same directors yet the magic is lacking.. may b they r nt much habituated with hindi language

casting is pretty pathetic too. there is no zilth chemistry between the lead pairs..
characterisation

ishaan - he is nt a stupid guy, he is actually some1 shy, bt here the guy jay soni who is playing ishaan luks soo dumb. like as if ishaan has to b dumb.. aisa nahi hai , ishaan is smart, bt he is simple n sweet n shy of girls esp .this jay soni boy cant even bring dat out ...

the girl ragini ,who is playing suhana, is sreaching at the top of teh voice, very over the top acting, and more over her age doesnt suit the character at all, she luks too old for teh character of suhana.. she is a really gud actress bt this role is nt made for her IMO

lastly , the jokes/ fun/ masti all fall apart, the comic timing of teh whole cast is terrible..
last episode i saw ishaan's mom crying for suhana, it lukd as if its makign fun off, no real crying sort of thing..
the whole show seems like a spoof to teh bengali show lol.. i kno here r many sgp fans, bt those who hv seen OBS will really feel terrbile watching it..
i kno many wil come n giv lectures like if i dnt like i shud stop watching it lol, and ya actually no one needs to giv me the advice i wnt watch it anymore aise hi :P

anyways sorry to hurt any1's feeling.. it ws just my opinion..

onli ppl who r doign gr8 job is mahesh thakur n supriya . rest r just blah..
ok ya i m a newbie , n well dnt think i hav joined here to bash sgp , bt surely joined here to giv my two cents :P
Edited by wat2say - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: wat2say

the whole sgp show is such a black label to the beautiful bengali version! this is just a poor cousin of it. dnt kno same production house, same directors yet the magic is lacking.. may b they r nt much habituated with hindi language

casting is pretty pathetic too. there is no zilth chemistry between the lead pairs..
characterisation

ishaan - he is nt a stupid guy, he is actually some1 shy, bt here the guy jay soni who is playing ishaan luks soo dumb. like as if ishaan has to b dumb.. aisa nahi hai , ishaan is smart, bt he is simple n sweet n shy of girls esp .this jay soni boy cant even bring dat out ...

the girl ragini ,who is playing suhana, is sreaching at the top of teh voice, very over the top acting, and more over her age doesnt suit the character at all, she luks too old for teh character of suhana.. she is a really gud actress bt this role is nt made for her IMO

lastly , the jokes/ fun/ masti all fall apart, the comic timing of teh whole cast is terrible..
last episode i saw ishaan's mom crying for suhana, it lukd as if its makign fun off, no real crying sort of thing..
the whole show seems like a spoof to teh bengali show lol.. i kno here r many sgp fans, bt those who hv seen OBS will really feel terrbile watching it..
i kno many wil come n giv lectures like if i dnt like i shud stop watching it lol, and ya actually no one needs to giv me the advice i wnt watch it anymore aise hi :P

anyways sorry to hurt any1's feeling.. it ws just my opinion..

onli ppl who r doign gr8 job is mahesh thakur n supriya . rest r just blah..
ok ya i m a newbie , n well dnt think i hav joined here to bash sgp , bt surely joined here to giv my two cents :P

hey i havent seen the bengali version of the show but i still feel that the lead pairs look out of the place...i mean Ragini looks like Ishaan's elder sister and not wife who is most of the times screaming and shouting while Ishaan looks so Dumb and Stupid
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I  too think ragini is not doing good acting in this show................either she talks in baby like voice(main dahi aur chapatti kahungi) or she is shouting.........................don't know what happened to her she carried off difficult character like baskar bharti so well.........................as far as ishaan goes.............. i too feel sometimes he behaves weirdly and starts looking sideways(like in 27 april show most of the time in last part he was looking sideways which i did'nt find convincing)........................but rest of the cast is acting quiet good and i find the serial quiet entertaining.
infact everything looks so fake..even that throwing away the glass looked so fake..as if she is forcing herself to do that....i dont know why but Suhana(ragini) looks so fake in this show
wat2say thumbnail
thank yu for agreeing, i mean those who hv nt seen the bengali version wnt feel so terrible .. bt since i watch it, i am feeling so let down.. the storyline is awesome n as a whole u al wil enjoy dts for sure, bt jay soni is unable to handle do the smart yet shy ishaan's role at all, he luks plain dumb , neither ragini luks gud at al as an innocent girl , she hs nt even undrstud teh depth of the chracter i guess, she is shouting screaming n actign weird, dnt kno why thou. she is a good actress, bt i guess al roles r nt made for every1.. and their chemistry is zero , just zero chemistry .. chemistry doesnt arise al of sudden wen u hv romantic roles onli, it cn b seen also wen u dnt hv those scenes. i cant feel the love, care, pure affection n bindings in teh family.. and the comedy is just plain crap! totally epic fail..   they shud really think abt it..

as far as show is concerned if only u consider as a story it wil b really gudd

Originally posted by: wat2say

thank yu for agreeing, i mean those who hv nt seen the bengali version wnt feel so terrible .. bt since i watch it, i am feeling so let down.. the storyline is awesome n as a whole u al wil enjoy dts for sure, bt jay soni is unable to handle do the smart yet shy ishaan's role at all, he luks plain dumb , neither ragini luks gud at al as an innocent girl , she hs nt even undrstud teh depth of the chracter i guess, she is shouting screaming n actign weird, dnt kno why thou. she is a good actress, bt i guess al roles r nt made for every1.. and their chemistry is zero , just zero chemistry .. chemistry doesnt arise al of sudden wen u hv romantic roles onli, it cn b seen also wen u dnt hv those scenes. i cant feel the love, care, pure affection n bindings in teh family.. and the comedy is just plain crap! totally epic fail..   they shud really think abt it..

as far as show is concerned if only u consider as a story it wil b really gudd

can u pls tell me the name of the ben version of the show? i love watching them and also i can understand bengali 😉