Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maggie131984 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

what a 360 degree turn around.. why arent people crying physical abuse today??? or is the memory lost somewhere???
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Today we saw, they are TOOOO TOOOOOOOOOOOO REAL BIG-heads to talk properly to each other.. they r like this only..

What they need is, passion and only passion hehe.. like in KANK, "Let's discuss" won't work for them
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ณjust loved it๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by ridz_arman - 14 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i just saw it woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

he was sooooooooooooooooooooooo hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: maggie131984

๐Ÿ‘

what a 360 degree turn around.. why arent people crying physical abuse today??? or is the memory lost somewhere???

PHYSICAL ABUSE! PHYSICAL ABUSE! PHYSICAL ABUSE!

Girlie, Sid did not beat her up , did he? It was a possessive grab borne out of wounded feelings. It is normal. When Armaan did it , it was normal if not right. And when Sid has done it , it is normal if not right.๐Ÿ˜ณ

rapunzel84 thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘

oh if u dint notice this is a SR thread...

n this is called giving a taste of ur own medicine...nahi samjhe? e.g.

wen armaan punched sid - waah waah waah..sid deserved it blah blah blah
wen sid punched armaan - how dare he..blah blah blah..

wen armaan grabbed ridhhima - physical abuse
wen sid grabbed ridhhima - its HOTTT ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ok on a serious note, i personally never called armaan's act a physical abuse so am calling sid's act hot! fair enough? to give the devil his due - i thot kash grabbing scenes were quite hot too ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes it was hot intense n passionate! โ˜บ๏ธ
n the way Sid was looking at Ridz.....hai!๐Ÿ˜

thats the thing about SR they make even a simple grab look so HOT!!
eeeee it was truly something ๐Ÿ˜....lol im still smiling like crazy!
Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Is there anyone out here who is dying right now ?? I am officially DEAD !๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

The grab was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sexy... MY GOD SR are backkkkkkkkkkk with a bang.. Goshhhhhhhh I love love love Sid.. ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ The way he had grabbed Riddhima.. Goshhh how I wish Shanky won't have enteredโ˜บ๏ธ Never mind, it's not right time for a kiss too๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

It was KILO MEGA GIGA HOTTTTT HOTTT HOTT.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Go SID Boy Go and show Ridz how possessive u can be๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I BETTTTTTTT that's the perfect way to win her over๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ Lovedddddddd her anger when she heard that it was JUST for the DP that he had come there.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Shows it all...............................

OMG Sorry for blabbering I am too happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S -- bashers stay out.. SRians enjoy๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OH wow that sounds super romantic I cant wait to go home and watch the epi...love SR jodi and was waiting for this kinda move from sid for sooo long lol i am as happy as you are right now lol ๐Ÿ˜Š

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

๐Ÿ‘

Comments Respected๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hate_you thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘

Agreeโ€ฆI thought these guys only defined this behavior as Manhandling. โ€ฆI remember few names โ€ฆwho kept on repeating in some 100 posts manhandling โ€“manhandlingโ€ฆโ€ฆ..how can that physical abusive manhandling is changed to romantic grabโ€ฆProbably a husband is allowed to manhandle wifeโ€ฆ.and define that as loveโ€ฆ.โ€ฆ.Hypocrisy at its bestโ€ฆโ€ฆ.