Gattu in STar Parivar new video 2010

AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys I have a news to cheer u all up...finally it seems Star have given BBB its due credit as in the latest Star Parivar song, I saw gattu running around Krishna and Pratigya with a kite. Its great to see that they remembered BBB to be one of the highest SPA winning show and used its immortal characters in the video even after the show going off so many days ago.
Here is the link to the video, enjoy--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXpQNa8nQjc
(Thanks to whoso ever posted it)Edited by AVFAN - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

birju4baby thumbnail
Wow .. Great News .. thank you so much AVFAN for giving this news 🤗🤗🤗🤗
I thought I would not get to watch Star parivaar 2010 because BBB cast would not be in it ... But I am so happy that now I have a reason to watch Star Parivaar
I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I"m teary eyed thinking that it is over:((
fijicutie thumbnail
Also Baa is in it !!!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thats a real happy news...will have the chance to see our favorite characters back on screen..wow..
hope they have nominations also...last year it was having a break...so there was no nominations...this year its off air...i really hope they have nominations...
birju4baby thumbnail
Some of the pictures I captured from the video.I saw Baa,Baby and a glimpse of Meenaxi.I hope we  get to see everyone again.I noticed that they used baby's old footage from spa in the video.I cannot wait to see actual video.It is also funny that they did not show any footage from Behnein , new JD show on SP.

Edited by birju4baby - 14 years ago
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: birju4baby

<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Some of the pictures I captured from the video.I saw Baa,Baby and a glimpse of Meenaxi.I hope we get to see everyone again.I noticed that they used baby's old footage from spa in the video.I cannot wait to see actual video.It is also funny that they did not show any footage from Behnein , new JD show on SP.

You must missed the sisters amongst the overdressed Ladies doin Karvah Chaut in the video...they were soo much into make up n jewelery that I can cony make out Kumkum and Prerna frm the fotage.
birju4baby thumbnail
Funny things is they keep saying old parivaar is welcoming the new parivaar but the old parivaar has left and is not around anymore .I also noticed that none of the BBB cast are in the publicity pictures posted on indya.com , I wonder if they are actually going to shoot with BBB cast or just use the old footage
I hope they have a more substantial role in the awards this year ji.