Article : Kapil about ZNKD!

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
New Article- Kapil about ZNK

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/April/News_20100419_77

Kapil Nirmal is presently seen in STAR Plus' Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat. Karan Singh Grover has submitted his medical reports which notifies that he is not fit enough to take to the dancing stage. This prompted the channel and the production house to go in for a replacement.

We spoke to Kapil Nirmal on the sets of the show and he said, "It is a wonderful concept of girl's v/s boys and this is after Nach Baliye, I am doing a unique dance reality show so I am looking forward for this show. It's great that STAR Plus came with these offers and they are like a family to me. I will definitely miss Anjali and she was happy that I have accepted this show, so let's see."

So don't forget to watch Kapil Nirmal of Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat fame on the floors of STAR Plus' Zara Nachke Dikha which starts from May 1st.

Edited by darshana23 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Darshu again for this article and Kapil will rock and eagerly waiting for this show to begin
Hayaa.m thumbnail
I m glad that he is part of ZND ..overall i m looking forward for this year's ZND becoz my all favs like Sushant, Amir, Kapil, Karan are in boys team with their choreographers harshal vithal ...wesay kapil besides u we too gonna miss anjali in the show but never mind u r here also in good boys company :-D