Krishna Sudesh and Yash Khopda

gnshah thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi guys, i have been following this show for long time and i am tired of watching Krishna and sudesh. they have made fun of many bollywood celebrities but what they did with Mr. Yash Chopra was simply riduculous. Yash Chopra is a very senior member of film industry and the shouldn't have done that. even judges were feeling akward.
this should stop

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dimpu_usa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I think the judges were having fun since they like to watch stupid acts which the above duo does. This duo has mad fun of every respectful actor and viewers are taking it easily, but they should know that it is easy to imitate actors like dharamji, amitji, jeetuji etc, but very hard to accomplish what they did. People still live dharamji no matter how free he is, amitji is the ideal for everyone and the duo makes fun of him about amarji coming free with amitabh. Jeetender is still a lovable personality. I did mention in a post that how come krushna does no acts of his uncle govinda who is free free and free with no work just like sunny deol. Krishna should imitate his uncle govinda when he slapped a person on the road, we can give him ideas to make fun of kashmeera who is free too and hardly anyone remembers her. Krushna has looks, but only Rohit Shetty will launch him and then file for bankruptcy. Sudesh has lost charm and now he only irritates us. I don't even want to see this duo. Actors like paresh have appeared in big films like Welcome and No Entry, how come krushna hasn't got a chance yet. There is a certain way to imitate actors without humiliating them and that talent is in VIP and Swapnil, they also mimick actors and that definitely feels more respectful compared to sudesh and Ms. Dolly aka Krushna.