Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

I completely agree with wat u r saying...u knw ppl here are forgetting tht ridz is a woman with a heart and its not easy to oscillate between 2 ppl especially wen it deals with feelings n emotions...agreed she was hopelessly in love with armaan n thts precisely y she went looking for him the moment she came 2 knw y he left her...but wen he left her a 2nd time around..something died inside her...n then wen she consumed the poison on the night of her wedding, i keep repeating myself tht it was symbolic - symbolic of the old ridhhima dying..symbolic of armaan's basket dying..the girl sid revived was nothing but a robot, a zombie if i can say tht - who had buried her emotions n feelings somewhere deep inside her so they cud never be rekindled..n was doing all the marriage duties coz she had to..
n then something happened...sid started affecting her not just physically, but emotionally n psychologically as well...all those feelings n emotions tht she had buried, sid started to rekindle them..n she started feeling helpless again..sid did not just touch her body but he touched her soul n tht to me was the most defining moment of the relationship...
remember the scene wen she sees the saree tht she wore on her honeymoon n remembers those moments..u have to see her eyes n her smile in tht scene...she feels the saree coz sid had held her wen she was wearing it...thts a sign of a woman falling in love...
n now tht armaan is back,,she cant tell her heart.. "oh o..my ex is back so pls all the feelings tht i hav for sid shud b kept aside now n the old ones tht i had for armaan shud b back!" it doesnt work like tht...so i think even if she does go bac to armaan..she wud never be the same! Never!

That was nicely put, i agree with it, ridzy cant let anyone in the way she did with sid, even wen her and ammy were together she never let him in that deep. not the way she allowed sid to penetrate her, he brang back the life in her, which she thought she had lost, with sid ridz fels the essence to love, live and laugh again, its not something she can just swith off, even if at any rate she goes back to ammy, she can never be his basket again, that part of her is dead, as ridzy herself stated to ammy in that stariway bit at sanjeevni, "Tumhara Basket Mar Gaye Hain!" whicj even states to Ammy that his basket will never return, she is now && forever sid,z and now ammount of signatures on DP's can change that factor. xx
ni8queen thumbnail
loved ur post...itz amazing๐Ÿค—
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Anjie!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Ridz has changed! Sid has changed her!! and thatswhy even If she would go back to her first love she won't find the same happiness cause she isn't the same ridz anymore...
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey awesome post yaar...well to be true i m an ardent AR fan.......bu what u said above is very true and i dnt think that she will feel comfortable in Arman's close proximity to her as she has to fall for sid.......i guess m now enjoying the SR story which once i disliked but your wonderful post made me think again........thanks yaar...i guess ihave started to fall for sidma now.......
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ya..Ridz can never be da same wid Armaan again..she has left tht phase of life..whn she was wid Armaan
Sid is da only person..whom she can now share this relationship
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

execellent post dear andyou have put foward your thoughts really nciely

i agree it will be impoosibel for rids to apply the reverse gear and go back to A, bec sge has indeed fallen in love with sid and all her actions have proved that in the past so many weeks.

her heart, mind, soul all have been occupied by sid,

so i believe for rids it' either has to be sid or no one else

liked everyones comments

norzar

bhavdevi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
rosette80 ๐Ÿ˜Š
.....sweety firstly let me congratulate u 4 this beautifully written post.......๐Ÿค—
i feel u have actually read my mind totally ...it is true how ever modern times have become ๐Ÿ˜ณ women once married leaves all its past back 4 gud .....in ridz case she has left everything back and has fallen in love with sid but .....with da silliness goin on she has lost her realization ๐Ÿ˜• ...........god nos when will she no her true feelingsโค๏ธ....all da best    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

hey awesome post yaar...well to be true i m an ardent AR fan.......bu what u said above is very true and i dnt think that she will feel comfortable in Arman's close proximity to her as she has to fall for sid.......i guess m now enjoying the SR story which once i disliked but your wonderful post made me think again........thanks yaar...i guess ihave started to fall for sidma now.......

im glad to see an AR fan operning there heart to SR and seeing what we are . yu are welcome hun .
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
Dis has been the best post and i do agree with u she wont see armaan as the old ridzi wen she was an intern. Dis has really touched my heart!!!! I have always been a SR fan!!!! (LUV SIDMA):) ๐Ÿ˜Š
Pavitra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderfuly said n portraid a women in ridz
yes one's lover can become somebody's wife but a wife can never become his lover again.