Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueSoul thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Mona would find it so difficult to teach the boys of our class....with that 'Sexy Back' 😛
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Concentrate guys ! Teacher aint important, it's the subjects which will make us

Talk abt any celeb or anyone, everyone had his first crush in school.. their teachers.. These days these are the only two things that happen in some schools.. Drooling over teachers Or sleeping in the class

No concentration on subjects at all.. Study hard and top it guys
Edited by prerna4rishav - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
My question.

Is Riddhima's gussa directly proportional to Sid's badtameeziyaan or inversely proportional?

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Poco.. U aint following lectures properly.. very bad..

Asking Biology in Physics subjects This Q/A session is on Dupatta..
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Concentrate guys ! Teacher aint important, it's the subjects which will make us

Talk abt any celeb or anyone, everyone had his first crush in school.. their teachers.. These days these are the only two things that happen in some schools.. Drooling over teachers Or sleeping in the class

No concentration on subjects at all.. Study hard and top it guys

I don't know about topping the class....but I'll be tossing my books for sure....

Btw, whose this substitute teacher? She is stuck with 2+2... She dont even know to solve this, then how do we expect her to solve the DMG equations?

Mona Mam ko bulao....... 😭
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Prof. Mona,
Am late again....4 pages behind (can't believe this). I had fun though I learned nothing from here.....LOL. Apart form joke, as usual fantastic lesson madam......am loving it.  Eagerly waiting for next class:))
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueSoul

Mona would find it so difficult to teach the boys of our class....with that 'Sexy Back' 😛

🤣 true mona i mean its way too distracting  D is defiantly not learning anything .
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

🤣 true mona i mean its way too distracting  D is defiantly not learning anything .

🤣🤣🤣 ..D is so distracted that he's not even replying. busy dreaming. 🤣

I think Mona should make him stand and ask the next question. We all will listen carefully. Tongue
doukno thumbnail

Nah... me n Richie are DUMB as well.. We are still stuck at the basic equation.😭

Mona Mam...I'm late. But I was studying the equations and was trying to solve it......... Will prove it one day for sure. And will submit my papers to you...Pakka 😊

Don't punish me ok.

Yes we hve bin stamped wid the words 'DMG dumbos' across our forehead.....so cheer up Ali u are miles above us!!!!!!!  We will hve to take pvt. tutions..........😭
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 ..D is so distracted that he's not even replying. busy dreaming. 🤣

I think Mona should make him stand and ask the next question. We all will listen carefully. 😛

D needs to stop dreaming and start concentrating otherwise i dnt see us graduating anytime soon.