Written Update of April 23rd

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Ranbeer + Rasel = Rasbeer

Deep + Padma = DeePa

Bade Thakur = BT

Daughter-in-Law = DIL

The show starts with rukmi asking Lord Krishna for help saying please make me think of a lie that is a truth but also a lie … just like you helped yudhister in mahabharat and she smiles as Lord Krishna gives her light and she says I swear on lord Krishna there was nothing that chanchel or mamasa done to ruin your life and padma is shocked to hear this and says ok if it was not my life I know it has to be someone else's please tell me whose and rukmi says please don't ask me that I know I am servant but I don't wish bad for family and padma says I don't either and rukmi says I know you don't but trust me when time I comes it will come out for right now it's the best we don't talk about this and just then chanchel comes and is surprise to see padam with rukmi and yells at rukmi for not taking care of daal and she runs to kitchen while padma tells chanchel ki I only came to give Prasad since rukmi is praying for me and she leaves and chanchel is wondering what it can it be. Rukmi goes to kitchen and ask kajri ki why was chanchel yelling when daal is not burnt and she says because her husband is with gaytri and we see BT asking gaytri why did she not come to welcome the both son and DIL and she makes excuse about health and he says there is no way when you already have phool ka haar ready for them and says fine if you won't tell me then now I will have think in order to come to you ever when I am in problem and she holds his feet and says if I tell you then you must promise not to say one thing and forget what I said and he says ok and she tells him that because of putting one file in wrong room she told me so many other things about how I don't have kids so I should not give well-wishes to them either he gets angry and leaves but she reminds him that he promise and he says and if I don't do as you said then she says my doors will be always close  for you and he leaves. Chanchel says if you can give some of your time as you give gaytrijiji then I am sure I will be good as her and she says more things to him to get him angry but since he has promised gaytri he controls and says if you done talking can we eat? And she is shocked and wonder what has gaytri said to him ki nothing is happening to him and he ask what are you thinking go call everyone and she says ok. Kajri goes to deep and mamasa who is very much drunk to go to dinner and deep says tell everyone that we will be eating letter as we are working on some important work and mamasa sings and deep closes the door. Mamasa says its happy day since no one can do anything to ruin since I destroyed all the evidence. Ranbeer tells someone ki he will be there in Delhi in 3 hours and rasel puts all the sleeping things on couch and he ask why and she tells him since he keeps leaving her alone she needs to make habit of sleeping alone so why not now and ask ohhh… so you love me this much and she ask what do I have to do to prove and he hugs and says why not come with me and she says what will people thing since we just came from THERE… and he says you  mean honeymoon and they both smile and he says not to worry since you have to take care of me and he goes to ask from permission form kamal and  turns back and says today we will both sleep on couch and she says ok… and then ask wait why? And he laughs and says well if I have beautiful wife as yours why not and they hug. At Delhi buha (dadi form DMG) is calling moomals phone but it's turned off and bhua is very scared and door bell rings and is Rasbeer and bhua is scared as they ask for moomal and she tells them she is not home and show ends on bhua….

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update