LTL Express - Issue #6 (updated)

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #6

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts with the kuan pooja. A person sent by kala  says nkausha sent him ansd says he brought the nariyal paani. Naku is confused and aai sahib is angry with nkau because men aren't allowed in the pooja. Another rasm happens where sups stands below th tree and they try to make the flowers on top of the tree to fall on sups but it doesn't fall. Naki helps and the flowers fall on her. Another man comes and asks for naku. Naku is confused and aai sahib is really mad. Then they leave from there. Nest kala tells ravi and sups her plan. The day of the marriage sups wil go to the beauty parlor with nkau and raiv will be behind them. Wlhrnthe car stops at the store you will pretend to be really thirsty and u want coconut water. When she gets out sups will get out and in the place of her will be a dead body. Then ravi you will press the button on the remote you have. As soon as you press the button there will be a bomb blast in the car and all the blame will go on nkau.

Rups takes sups to dutta's room which the three sisters decorated. Kala asks nkau to put the red flowers on the bed in a way which would make dutta happy.  Naku does it and before she does a sister says to no touch the white flowers or her color will get on it. They ask nkau to leave and when she's leaving  the sister tells rups to check the bed to see if naku left her color on it. Dutta goes to his room and he says they haven't left a single spot in this room for me. Then his sisters come and ask him how he liked the room and what will he give them. He says everything that is his is theirs. Then they say they'll take him to sups is he sings and then the husband comes in and thinks to himself he has to save dutta from the sisters o he takes dutta and gives him advices.

The three sisters are together and kala talks about using dutta which her husband hears. Then he scolds kala and says he'll tell dutta everything. He is about to tell kala but then kala is screaming. Anhey is dangling on the railings upstairs and kala is holding his hand and kala keeps looking at her husband who is signalilng to her that he'll keep quiet. Then dutta comes and save anhey. Dutta asks how this happened and kala says she picked him up and then somehow her leg slipped and she let go of him. Next dutta asks kishore what he wanted to say but then he says after the accident I forgot. Then they have another ceremony where dutta and sups give stuff to the poor and they give them their blessings. One woman coems and when dutta gives her the saree and money she drops it and says you're going to buy blessings with money.

The lady screams at dutta and spits on his money. Then she curses him that he'll never be happy and she also tells sups to run away. She then curses him again and says he'll never have kids. After she leaves dutta leaves too. Then nkau is dressed in a beautiful outfit. Her mom says when someone will love you I will take of your color myself. Then naku goes to dutta's room and dutta can't believe it's nkau. He says she looks really pretty and she should stay like that. Dutta says what the lady said didn't hurt him and hten naku says you can't even lie. Then dutta says how do you read me so easily.

Naku and sups are going ans ravi is following them in another car. Then when they reach the place nkau sees ravi's car but she can't see him because he ducked his head. Then sups comes and takes nkau iniside. When they're finished nkau looks at ravi's car again but sups tells her to get in ther car and they leave. Then ravi calls kala and says they're really close to their destination.

Preview: Sups dad does a rasm with dutta where he pours milk on dutta's feet. Then aai sahib asks kala why sups hasn't come yet.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday ' Friday (didn't see any)

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

So guys...how are you all doing? Another dragging week. But the good news is IPL ends this Sunday so finally we can gear up for Supriya running away and TaSha wedding. Bad news is no LTL on Fridays from next week. Now coming to SOTW...again like last one I was travelling and accessing internet from a restricted network. So couldnt download any vids or watch repeats on youtube. This is purely from memory.

TaSha
Well there was only one this week. But admit it...it was one of the best TaSha scenes.
So it happens to be Dutta's wedding day finally. Aai sahib wants him to distribute alms to the poor and get their ashirwad. But things dont go as planned and an old hag comes to there and curses Dutta rather than blessing him. Dutta is upset but manages to remain dignified about the whole fiasco. But once the old hag leaves he goes to his room looking upset. Naku witnesses the whole thing esp Dutta walking up to his room. She then dresses up for the wedding. She is looking lovely despite her dark color. We all knew didnt we that once Naku saw Dutta upset she would go to him? So she tells her mum that she has some work and goes.
Dutta meanwhile is in his room. He recalls the woman's words and curses esp the remark of seeing blood in his hands. He looks at his hands and we can see Dutta's torment which he was trying to leave behind return. Naku enters the room and sees him looking at his hands. She knows what is going on in his head. So to distract him she gives him a slight scold and asks him why isnt he ready. Dutta was so lost in thoughts that he hadnt sensed Naku was in the room. He turns to look at her and is stunned to see her. He totally checks her out for the first time...from top to bottom. Naku says she will take out his clothes. Such a wifely thing to say isnt it? Dutta asks her to wait...he wants to look at her properly. He tells her she is looking nice and asks her where was she hiding her beauty? He asks her to remain this way all the time. He will ask Baji to click her photo which he will put in his wedding album and write there that she is his best friend. Man! What a flirt! Now if the man you love says all these things to you even on his wedding day to someone else wouldnt you be still be elated that you have a special place in his heart? So is Naku.
Naku asks Dutta to not think abt what the woman said. Dutta says this had to happen one day. Someday he would have killed an innocent. So if one likes the hands which bless one should tolerate the curses too. So he doesnt think much abt it. When he says the last sentence he turns away from Naku. Naku knows that he cannot look at her and lie. She tells him that he cant even lie properly. Dutta is again amazed by this chit of a girl standing in front of him. His heartfelt question is how does she read him so well? Naku says from now on she neednt worry abt him. As soon his life partner would be looking after him. She asks him to get ready and leaves.

Other
This was a tough choice as there was so many non Tasha scenes yet I wasnt able to chose the one. I hope you guys like my choice. This was from the 19th April episode. Supriya's kuan pooja and haldi utarna/nehlana ceremony takes place. Yes we were disappointed that Sups was bathed properly but not Dutta. Anyways after the ceremony some flowers are tied in a cloth bundle and put up on a tree. Aai Sahib says that earlier the gods would bless by throwing flowers from heavens during a wedding. Now there is no chance of that. So now the flowers would fall from the bundle and they would think the the Gods had blessed the couple. A girl gets as much love from her husband as many flowers fall on her. Thus saying Supriya is made to stand under the bundle and Dutta's sisters start pushing the tree.
But ofcourse Supriya is so not going to be Dutta's bride so how can the flowers fall on her? Kala makes a snide remark that Supriya will not get her brother's love so easily. How true! *Applauds Kala*. But Naku isnt the one to give up easily. She wishes the best for not only Dutta but the people he loves. So she volunteers to push too. She starts pushing and yes in a typical Ekta Kapoor style symbolism the flowers start falling on Naku! The whole thing falls on Naku but not a single petal on Sups eventhough she was standing right below the bundle. LOL! So yes we now know Naku will get lots of love from her husband. And yes worth mentioning are the shocked faces of the 3 sisters. As if they couldnt believe that Naku will get their bhao's love or was it they couldnt believe that Naku of all people will get loads of love from her husband. I think it was the former as they know their bhao isnt going to end up marrying Supriya. Even Kala lost her legendary poise for a few minutes. Supriya's mum was worried that Naku has got all the ashirwad now. LOL! You are so right woman!
I think we all loved the scene for its symbolism. This was the first time a TaSha wedding was hinted and also it was hinted that Dutta would love Naku loads. This was the first rasam during Dutta's wedding where god's intervention was required and look how gods intervened. And yes I liked the way it was shot...the camera work and all.

Ok now some other scenes worth mentioning:
Most heartbreaking scene-Naku decorating Dutta's suhaag raat bed with his sisters rubbing it in on how Dutta would get intimate with Supriya on that bed. Dont worry Naku...the room, the bed and the man will be all yours.

Most awww scene-Dutta's convo with Kishore where he shares his apprehensions with Kishore. But Kishores assures him everything will work fine and soon like him he too will have a little Anay or Pari. Btw the scene ended with Kishore punching Dutta and Dutta not sure what he would do with that punch but he let it go. LOL! It was nice to see Dutta talk to Kishore for the first time in the show as till now I didnt even know how Dutta addresses him. Plus we see Dutta for the first time with his nephew too talking to him.

Another aww scene was Naku and Babi's convo after she has dressed up for the wedding. Babi admires Naku's beauty and tells her soon she will get her own prince charming who would love her. Once that happens she would remove the makeup herself and the he would love her even more. He would come and take her away with great pomp. For a change Naku wasnt wistful for what she was going to lose in a few hrs but was happy for her mother.

The saddest scene-Dutta being cursed by an old woman. Her curses really hit Dutta where it would hit him the most. She said hatred would rule in his home. And also he would also crave for this child's love. Gosh such a horrible thought!

BP shoots up scene-Dutta coming out dressed as a bridegroom. But he looked as royal as a king who is going to be crowned. You could almost see the men whistling and hear the catcalls as if it was not Dutta but Priyanka Chopra in a bikini. Esp Baji,  Ganpat and Dutta's jijas. And the women drooled. I am sure if not for Naku Babi wud have line maroed Dutta herself. So the whole family of Naku, Babi and Ganpat line maroing Dutta together. LOL! And yeah Dutta's sisters couldnt keep their hands off him. Kala even linked her arm to Dutta's. And boy Dutta came down the stairs with such confidence. As if he knew the effect he was creating and was used to it. The jijas followed him looking like proud peacocks as if they were proud to be the first ones to see him dressed as a groom. This scene is to be downloaded...rewound and rewatched along with the TaSha scene.

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

Guys, I've had a hard time coming up with the DOTW (maybe because I've been tired, exhausted and not so "caught up" with the show until tonight) so for this week I'll be combining the DOTW and the Literary Gems i.e. the dialogue would need to be both smart and wow-ing in order to make the cut! LOL!

Male

"Hota hai, har insaan ki zindagi mein ye din ata hai. Shadi insaan ki zindagi badal deti hai. Shadi k baad doh insaan, doh AJNABI insaan, aik din achanak saath mein rehna shuru kar dete hain. Donon k rehne k dhung, pasand, na pasand, SAB kuch alag alag - aur ye jo alag alag hai na, yehi rishte ki khoobsurati hai! Aur kabhi kabhi ye khatass sey bhar deti hai. Pyaar aur deewangee ka bukhar utarne k BAAD jo khamoshi chati hai - us khamoshi mein sahi maini mein rishte ki khoobsurti aur sachai nazar ati hai!" - Kishore

I don't know about everyone else but that was by far the most "simple" yet smart description of marriage I've heard on television. No dramatics or long bizzare dialogues - just a simple narration of what marriage is. It was sweet, it was beautiful and it was heart warming. I am not sure what else I can say to explain this dialogue - I feel it's pretty self explanatory and it's honestly my favorite dialogue of the week. 😃

Female

"Samajhdar ko toh sirf ishara hi kaafi hota hai - aur tum toh samajhdar ho na? Zaroorat sey ziada samajhar?!" - Kalavati

Lol! I know this isn't as "power-packed" as our usual DOTWs but come to think of it - we didn't really have a lot of that this week. Unless I am totally suffering from partial amnesia on Monday/Tuesday's episode on account of being too busy and in that case I apologize on missing out on any potential DOTWs. But I liked this dialogue because it was smart, it was witty and it was absolutely effective. It send Kaala's thread across with clarity - she'd given Kishore a "demo" and he should be smart enough not to tempt an actual presentation out of her - while simultaneously allowing her to take a jab at his "intelligence" or rather hsi "zaroorat sey ziada" intelligence. I thought this was a perfect DOTW/Literary Gem for this week.

Warm & Fuzzies

Dew-drop

Hi Folks ...
I m gonna do a very short W & F 2day ...( *Ermmm* ...but i usually do it short ..I meant shorter than I usually do ..LOL)
I hav been busy this whole week wid guests ...& my head is spinning awfully bad ..
Don hav the stamina to rewatch all the epis ..so doin it wid my memory wat I saw & felt ..
Hope u bear wid me ....Loollzz ( sorry I 4got ..u all r already bearing wid me ..*wink*)

The 1st W & F moment of this week is ..Yes u guessed it rite ..the scene between Baaji & Dutta in his room ..A very sweet convo between them ...Baaji is too good ..
Baaji is goin on about the interior of the room & describing the changes dat r gonna happen wid the entry of Mrs Dutta ..( Of Course Naku ...Sups to bhaagne wali hai ..*Dancing *)...So Baaji is goin on & on & Dutta is standing there sharmaoing & smiling as if he is the bride.. * I m angry *..but he did luk cute ..*swoon*..Baaji telling wat changes they should make but Dutta refuses & tells Baaji dat watever changes r to b done will b done by Sups of her choice ..Dutta asks Baaji 4 a smiling potrait of Sups 4 his room so dat he could see her smiling face whenever he enters the room ...!

The 2nd W & F moment is the scene where the evil trio asks Naku to decorate the bed 4 the newly married couple ..
Arrrghhhh ...I just wanna kill them ...they were teasing her ....felt so bad 4 Naku ...She waz so much in pain & yet holding herself in 4rnt of them ..
Awwwwww don worry Naku ...this bed dat u r decorating is 4 u & Dutta only ..*Blushing*..!

The 3rd W & F moment of this week is the scene between the Jija & Sala ..Yes ..I meant Kishore & Dutta ...I totally luved the convo between Dutta & Kishore ..(I m so glad it waz Kishore & not Sudharshan,,,,but i wonder wat tips he would hav given ..LoL )....talking about marriage,,understanding & relationships & even kids ...while our Dutta sharmaoed again at the mention of kids ..(Luks like he seriously wants a football team ....Loolzz..)

The 4th W & F moment waz the scene between Babi & Naku ...
Awwww it waz so sweet ...Babi luked so happy seeing Naku all dressed up ..As a mother she is kinda relieved dat Naku has gotten over Dutta & has taken hold of her feelings ..She is telling her dat her prince charming is also gonna cum sumday & then she herself is gonna reveal her real face to every one & dat he is gonna luv her very much ..!

The 5th W & F moment when Naku goes up to Dutta room ...Dutta is pleasantly surprised to see her all decked up ..He compliments her & asks her to alwayz remain like this ....he is genuinely happy to see her like this & even appreciates 4 wat she has done for him & even sayz to her dat she is his best frnd ...He further sayz dat he would ask Baaji to take a snapof her so dat he could add it in his wedding album ..!
A very beautiful scene between TaSha ...I would say it as to b the scene of the week ..!

Okkie Folks ...dats all 4 this week ..
Luv u all ...Muaaahh ..!

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Well.

What can I say about this week, hmm?

It wasn't a complete Borefest but it's still doing the whole Drag and Rush thing.

Cvs. Stop it. NOW.

*Aisha Fumes*

Okay I get it you're building the tension, getting us all hyped up etc etc blah blah blah. Well I'm not getting hyped. I'm getting annoyed. Every week when i sit down to write this segment I end up ranting and raving in the opening! My God! I sound like a bloody whinging hag! And whose fault is that?

*Aisha Stares Coldly at CVs*

Whatever. This week has been bloody awful. University has me practically dying with the workload; I have exams in less than two weeks (Two weeks! That's not enough time!) I have a presentation for Monday, an Exam on Tuesday, a Report for Wednesday, another Exam on Thursday and then an Essay for Friday. What the hell is that?!

And when I sit down to watch LTL, what do I get? Nothing.

Oh, unless you count more Supriya, more of MawaliLafangah, not enough TaSha, hardly any Baji and more of the "One Hour in the Day!" type Episode.

You know what I'm going to do now? I'm going to do my OMG Segment of the Week and eat my goddamn lemons. Cause the CVs aren't giving us Lemonade. Khonjhoos, makhijhoos.

*Aisha Glares*

Well i don't care. I have PEPSI after all.

*Aisha Opens Pepsi and takes a Swig*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Dutta and Kishore's Heart-to-Heart

Last week I was complaining about the fact that Dutta had taken over this segment. This week I'm still complaining. The man is killing me.

*Aisha Looks Sternly at Forum*

Please don't even think of singing that song. It'll get stuck in my head and with Exams around the corner I don't need that. If you don't know what song, I'm not telling. It's safer this way. Trust me.

So! We finally got a Jiju-Saala Scene!

Not something that lasted two minutes either! Okay CVs, I'll give you that.

*Aisha Nods Coolly*

And you know I'm glad we finally got to see Kishore back!

*Aisha Smiles*

I really love that guy and after this Week I almost felt sorry for Kaala because she has such a lovely husband, who cares so much for their son and her family and she has absolutely no idea of his true worth. When Dutta told Kishore how lucky Kaala was that she got him for a husband I just loved it. I loved how Kishore sat down and shared his experience of marriage with Dutta. It was a Moment where I could see how alike Dutta and Kishore were despite being completely different people. Dutta shares the same Dream of Family that he sees Kishore living. It was a Scene that just tugged at my heart strings. Damn CVs.

*Aisha Haughtily Refuses to Acknowledge CVs*

Anyways. The best part though, for me, was when Kishore teased Dutta that soon an Anay or Soul mate would be coming into his life. And then he playfully punched him. Dutta pretended to stare him down *Aisha Fans Herself* but then he SMILED!

So sweet!

I was actually torn between this and the Dutta-Baji Heart-to-Heart on the 19th April 10. That was such a lovely Scene as well! I'm surprised Baji isn't Dutta's real brother! But that cute punch by Kishore just got me! Dutta's reaction was just so Aww!-Worthy after it!

How can one man be that Sexy???

Shock Moment: Kishore Playfully Punches Dutta and Dutta Smiles!

Shock Factor: 7/10

(It was just such a sweet Jiju-Saala Scene! And it involved Dutta Bhao. How is that not shocking?)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Baji's One Liner

*Aisha Shakes Head Ruefully*

I don't know how they do it. I seriously don't. They give us a week where pretty much nothing is moving forward and every Scene is a waste because it just involves talking about Kaala's Plan (Key word here: Talking. Not executing. Talking.) and yet one line is enough to make me almost choke to Death on my own laughter.

Writers, you may be annoying the hell out of me by dragging this Supriya Track but I'll admit that you definitely know how to write some pretty damned funny stuff for Baji!

Now I was kinda torn between this One liner and the Ganput and Baji Scene when Dutta makes his Entry as a Groom. The way Ganput and Baji were practically drooling over Dutta was hilarious! And then there was that Scene where Kaala told MawaliLafangah to shut up and get lost! But I really REALLY love Baji's phone conversations!

*Aisha Snorts with Laughter*

Seriously we need more Ganput and Baji! I loved the colour Baji was wearing! He looked pretty Hot in that colour!

*Aisha Blushes*

And Ganput had shaved and was wearing the same colour! Colour co-ordination! Vah!

*Aisha Salutes with Pepsi*

Ganput actually looked quite attractive.

*Aisha Twiddles Thumbs*

What? He did!

*Aisha Crosses Arms Defensively*

Uh. I'll just get back on Track huh?

Baji's One liner. Side-breakingly hilarious.

Shock Line: "Arrey Rasgullay! Saaley agar tu shaadi mein binah gift lay aya nah itna marey gah mein teray ko...!"

Shock Factor: 8/10

(Baji's One liners are always random and always hilarious. And this one came about while Kishore is heading off to tell Dutta the Truth about Kaala. In the midst of such a dramatic Scene we get Baji on his phone *Aisha ROFLs* Dear Lord. Please CVs if you do anything next week please give us more Baji!)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Supriya. Who else?

Is anyone actually surprised about this? Anyone?

*Aisha Looks Around for Hands*

No. I thought not. You know until this witch leaves this part will always be occupied by either her or that MawaliLafangah.

*Aisha Annoyed*

So what part was Rage-inducing this week? The part where she's smirking and rolling her eyes when Dutta is getting cursed by that Crazy Lady?

*Aisha Throws Shoes at Supriya*

The part where she's making Ga-Ga Eyes at MawaliLafangah yet again? Or how about the part where she writes that bloody Letter to trap Naku?

Hmm?

*Aisha Clenches Teeth in Anger*

You know something Supriya? What goes around comes around. Karma's hilarious sometimes. And I can't wait for it to happen to you. I hate her. And I hope she gets caught. Her and her Idiot MawaliLafangah. You know what would be brilliant? If Morey turned up right when the car explodes and grabs Supriya.

*Aisha Sips Pepsi and Ponders*

And shoots MawaliLafangah as well.

Shock Scene: Anything with Supriya.

Shock Factor: 4/10

(Seriously I just have to see her and I start getting angry. The lowest rating I've ever given. See that CVs? That's a sign that the Supriya Track is wearing thin. Really thin.)

OhMyGod ' What The HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Kaala's Plan.

Kaala has made up Plan C now?!

*Aisha Scratches Head Confused*

First we had Plan A: Fake Supriya's Death with Bomb Blast and blame Naku.

Then we got Plan B: Get Supriya to write a letter saying Naku helped her elope and blame Naku for it.

Now we get Plan C: Fake Supriya's Death, blame Naku for it PLUS Get Supriya to write a letter saying Naku helped her escape.

What the HELL is going on?

*Aisha is Perplexed*

Is it just me or is someone getting a little too clever?

*Aisha Raises Eyebrow at Kaala*

Fivr. Yaar. Can you explain this to me? What the hell is she doing?

She goes one way and then another way. She is making no sense.

You know what can happen when someone tries to be a little too smart, right?

*Aisha Points Towards the last two weeks of episodes*

Exactly.

Shock Plot: Kaala's Plan. Or should I say Plans?

(I am Confuzzled.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Evil Trio Torture Nakusha

Good Grief...

*Aisha Closes Eyes and Prays for Patience*

There's only so much torture a person can take before we switch over. And I'll confess i reached it during that Scene. I couldn't even watch it all. It was that bad.

The way Leela, Roops and Kaala were going on at her.

*Aisha Shakes Head in Disgust*

I don't want Baji to end up with Roops. I'm starting to hate her. As for Leela? I'm glad she has a crap husband like Sudarshan. Don't even get me started on Kaala.

*Aisha Purses Lips*

This week I just couldn't appreciate Kaala at all. What with all her "Plans" and then the way she used her son to blackmail her husband. Emotional atyachaar? Really? And now she's just latched onto Nakusha and created this elaborate Plot just to Trap her.

Dude. That kind of spiteful attitude is just not attractive. Plus Kaala has not helped Supriya get lost yet. I am not feeling any appreciative feelings for Kaala this week.

I was going to put the Baabi-Naku Scene here, it was really heart wrenching, but this one really took the cake.

Shock Scene: Nakusha's Torture

(I did not expect this at all. It was unnecessary. Bloody Trio...)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

TaSha Convo after Crazy Lady Scene

*Aisha Raises Eyebrows*

Dutta and Nakusha.

Nakusha looking very pretty, Dutta looking as Hot as usual.

*Aisha Fans Herself*

And what does Dutta do?

The guy who is getting married in the next few hours (or in our case the next few weeks) totally checks Naku out.

He eyes her up and down.

He tells her to stand where she is so he can look at her.

He then proceeds to look at her so intensely I felt like I was coming down with a fever.

*Aisha Hot and Bothered*

And best of all he called her his Best Friend.

*Aisha Daydreams and Sighs Happily*

The man cannot seem to help himself when it comes to our lovely Koyal! He was flirting. Again. Teasing her, complimenting her, checking her out! So much Line Marofying! If he had reached out and touched her I would have died. That Drop-Dead-Gorgeous, unbelievably sexy and absolutely DELICIOUS- Ahem.

Uh. Ahem.

Yeah.

Shock Scene: Dutta Flirting with Naku

(He was FLIRTING. AGAIN. Come on Dutta! Wake up and smell the coffee!)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta's Entry as Bridegroom

Dutta has taken over this little bit again. *Aisha Sighs Dreamily* I'll tell you, I was tempted to put Baji here but then I saw tonight's episode. I'm sorry but Supriya looked completely unappealing next to Dutta! I know Supriya isn't actually getting married but it is supposed to be her Wedding Day and on a Wedding Day the Bride should look Stunning. Dutta out-stunned Supriya. In fact Nakusha looked more Stunning than Supriya. And the colour combination was so different! And he managed to pull it off. *Aisha Looks on in Awe* Just one thing: he wasn't dressed in Marathi-type clothes... who cares? He looked Gorgeous. You know it's bad when the Dulha looks better than the Bride. If only everyone could get a Dulha that Hot.

*Aisha Turns AC Up*

Shock Moment: Dutta's Entry

Shock Factor: 9/10

(*Aisha Passes out Cold Pepsi and Ice Cream*)

Guys these two weeks are the lead up to Exam Week so I still won't be around much *Sad Face* but I'll be floating around! So I'll be reading what you say anyways! Jaz feel better soon (IBUPROFEN + DENTIST. ASAP) Everyone else I read the LTL Issue and I feel bad that I don't comment afterwards but I DO hit the Like Button! So here's a Well Done in advance! *Aisha Applauds Everyone* And let's hope for a better Week than the ones we've had!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

SanRajDeewani

Disappointment.. What can be more disappointing than the fact that.. 1) we don't know who the big hasti is..2) the CV's are stretching this track like gum.. And big 3) SUPRIYA'!!! Arghhh.. Why is she still nautanking around.. !! I really can't bear to watch her anymore.. I mean she want to bhago away.. Just go..! Jab pyaar kiya toh darna kya.. I just get annoyed seeing her on the screen.. All she ever does is 'tai tai' to kaala..
And the biggest disappointment of the week..!!
All week I have been thinking.. And now and now and now.. TaSha wedding.. But No..!!
They show other scenes and drag chi chi's airtime..
I am mega PO at the CV's right now..  So please CV's.. show us a wonderful week now.. IPL is almost over.. Please don't drag this track any longer..!!

P.S: Dulhe Ka Sehra Suhana Lagta Hai.. Dutta looked like Oh my..!! He looked so amazing.. =) He is just more and more wow by the day..

Shining Stars of the Week

jnawaz

Actor

Mishal'come on ladies'I had to give it to him this week'I mean'he deserves it on those tailor scene expressions alone!! they still crack me up!! but that cuteness aside'he did a fabulous job in the last few sequences of the week'when the black lady was curing him'Mishal was able to give off a very confused yet understanding reaction'then up in the room with Naku'his flirting'his lying'the heart break'omg'it seemed so real'even that scene with Kishore'his portrayal of Dutta there was flawless as well'and that is what makes a great actor'

Character

Dutta'hands down'he rocked this week'he portrayed so many emotions this week'he was a nervous groom when he talked to Kishore'he was an annoyed groom in his scenes with the tailor and his sisters'he was Dutta Bhao in the daan scene'he was a wounded man haunted by his past in that scene'even without any dialogues'he ROCKED it!! and then'he was just Dutta when he was with Naku'then when he came out at the end'he was a proud yet anxious groom ready to begin the first day of the rest of his life'haye'DUTTA IS AWESOME!!

LTL Bloopers

*None submitted*

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

Well no one really stood out this week ...all were well dressed rite thru  but there was like no stand out point for anyone , I was wanting to give it to Kala but her horrid nail paints just robbed her of the title ,so after much deliberation i decided that i'd give this weeks title to our very own 'Dutta' cause he looked good as always but the choice of his kurta's was pretty good this week plus his frequent blushing just added to his to his whole style quotient .....and giving the title to Bhao is always a safe bet ................

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Interior Decorators

Full on Comedy

Baji's Gift Registry

Lady in Black

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The WTH Was That Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'SUPRIYA'Im sure that you all will agree with this award because when she came out on Wednesday (I believe that's when it was)'in that red saree with one "asset" exposed'I literally said'wtf?! lmao'that was too funny'and utterly disgusting'chi'she wore it like that all the rest of the week'I so badly just wanted to go and fix it'it was so annoying'

2. The Dil-Kush-Kar-Diya Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'THE CV's'now before you throw shoes at me'let me explain why'the TaSha scene this week'OMG'it made up for so much'we put up with Mavali, and Sups and the whole lot on a daily basis'but'that TaSha scene this week'omg'made the other annoying stuff totally worth it!! it was so simple'yet sweet'and so Tasha!! he he'loved it!!

3. The Horrible Wedding Planner Award: 'goes to' *drum roll* 'BAJI & AAYI SAHIB 'it's the day of the wedding'suhag ka sej bhi saj gaya'lekin yeh kya'Dulha has NOTHING to WEAR!! and they are only reviewing the guest list now!? come on people'lets get it together'.chi'talk about last minute!!

4. The So-Cute-Naa Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'DUTTA!! omg'that scene when he was getting measured for his sherwani'hilarious! he was like a little kid complaining to his mother'I just wanted to pinch his cheeks and say "so cute naa?" ha ha'I simply loved that scene'his facial expressions, body language'lmao'awesome scene!!

5. The Falling From Grace Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'KAALA'im sorry'but it must be said'after the stunt she pulled with her son'chi'I have to say'I've lost it (not all of it) for Kaala'haad hoti hai'iss revenge and evilness ki chakar mein bachoon ka kya kaam'they are off limits'how can she do that to her own son'ek baar bhi nahin soocha ke kya hoga aagar ghalti se haat chut gaya?! and then'what she told Kishore'that nothing matters'not husband and not even son'when Kaala wants something'she will do anything to get it'*sigh*'oh she fell from grace'and how'

6. The He-Needs-A-Smack-On-The-Head Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'DUTTA 'uff'come on yaar'open your eyes!! he's standing there'admiring Naku'even flirting with Naku a bit'he is talking about her being his best friend'. (move over Baji..lol) 'he even says "tu mujhe itni aache ke kaise pad leti hai"'all to Naku'yet he cant realize that she loves him and'HELLO!! he loves her too'jaldi akheen kholo yaar'aur intezar nahin hota'.

7. The Phool Barsao Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'NAKU! omg'I almost forgot about this scene from Monday'when all the ladies of Patil house try to shake the flowers loose on Sups'but it ends up on Naku'one song came to mind' "baharoon phool barsao mera mehboob aaya hai"'only thing missing was Dutta!! that would just have been perfect'

8. The Let-Me-Take-A-Moment-And-Drool Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*' (no points for guessing) 'DUTTA!!! omg'omg'omg'when he stepped onto the landing at the top of the stairs'oh dear lord'I swear'my heart skipped a beat'I mean'did he look handsome or HANDSOME!!! tauba'.im hyperventilating here'lmao'as I know are the rest of you'but honestly'I don't know who was more fida'us or Baji? lmao'

9. The Pretty Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'NAKU!! I have to admit'I was shocked at how pretty Naku looked after she got ready for the wedding'I think its all in the hair'cuz other than that major difference'everything was the same for Naku'the same sweet girl'but she did look fabulous'and the fact that Dutta noticed' haye 'totally made it all worth it!! did you see Naku blushing'awe!! too adorable'.

Editors Note

hola friends!! how is everyone this fine weekend'im still feeling my toothache'although it is better than yesterday'thanks to you all for your wishes'vaise'what can I say'issue 6'can you believe it'big'BIG round of applause for the reporters'you guys keep this news letter rocking'and the readers'you guys are awesome as well'

now'anyone looking for a job'lol'if you are'we've got an opening in the LTL Express'needed is a "shining star of the week" reporter'our old one has seemed to disappear for the past few issues'so'if anyone is interested'send me a PM and we'll get the paper work processed'ha ha'you know what I mean'

and'I've started a new ff'if you guys are interested'.or bored and need something to do'here is the link'enjoy'I hope you guys like it'

have a ROCKING weekend guys'

JAZ

Edited by cool.sindhya - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@Orpa: Thanks for the summary. They will make up for lack of updates.

@Shabz: The W&F moments I felt were longer than usual. LOL!

@Aisha: I agree with u on what dutta really wants-a wife and kids who wud love him and whom he would love, nuture and protect. The guy seriously wants a football team and gets cursed with having no kids. And seriously sups was feeling happy at all those curses. what did the guy do to her for god's sake?

And let me tell u I LOVE ur idea of revenge on Sups-Mawali. Morey shld appear and kidnap Sups. The namard bf shld have to go to Dutta bhao for help. I just want Sups to realize what a namard her bf is and what she has left behind.

and yeah i just cant get dutta's entry out as dulha out of my head. not only was the color combo different...but the combo of sherwani, dhoti and pagdi was a mix n match of several cultures. and boy the way he carried it off. he out stunned all tv bridegrooms i have seen. no wonder ganpat and baji were practically whistling. and i agree naku looked better than the bride. oh well its going to finally naku's wedding so why not?

@Sanraj: I agree...supriya 'tai' in that whining voice as well as 'naku' is the most annoying.

@Jaz: The awards were perfect. and yeah dutta ne baji ka patta kaat diya as his best friend. lol!

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post to all the contributors! Great Job guys!

Between, Jaz, how are you feeling now?
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tnx guyz wkd LTL express...😃👏

@ flowergirl_O...awesum weeks rundown...👏

@ shreya...fantastic scenes of the wk girl...😳👏but lyk u n evy1 i cnt believe there will b no fri eps...😡😭...totally sucks...

@ Shabz....awesum choice of W n F's...😉...totally agree the Baji Dutta scene was 2 gud...😆😆they're evy convo is jus awesum...😳...Dutta Kishore scene was also 2 2 cute...😉...Dutta looked so sweet...😳... n the Tasha scene we got this wk was gr8 na...Dutta saying Naku is his best fren...o i think she's a lil more than that...😳😆...gr8 scene...

@ Aisha...totally luv how u write omg moments...ur reactions are well funny...😛👏

@ SanRajDeewani...cudnt agree more... sups is jus...😡 y o y is she still here...even her leaving is been dragged out...🤢

@ Jaz awesum shinnin stars of the week... 👏😉...
Mishal n Dutta...😳😍...both totally blow me away...😳😆 

@ rdfan...hehe no1 stood out...😲😆...Dutta in his groom outfit was totally Yum...😳😍...a winner hands down...😉...

@ Jaz....really njoy the awards u make n give...😆🤣...
luved the So cute na, n let me take a min 2 drool awards...jus about as much as i luv the guy who won the awards...😳😍...
n Naku totally deserved the pretty award 2...as she did look gr8...👍🏼

totally gr8 work all...👏😃 look 4ward 2 more...😳😉
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing work guys! 👏 Really enjoyed reading this 😃
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jnawaz

Issue #6

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts with the kuan pooja. A person sent by kala  says nkausha sent him ansd says he brought the nariyal paani. Naku is confused and aai sahib is angry with nkau because men aren't allowed in the pooja. Another rasm happens where sups stands below th tree and they try to make the flowers on top of the tree to fall on sups but it doesn't fall. Naki helps and the flowers fall on her. Another man comes and asks for naku. Naku is confused and aai sahib is really mad. Then they leave from there. Nest kala tells ravi and sups her plan. The day of the marriage sups wil go to the beauty parlor with nkau and raiv will be behind them. Wlhrnthe car stops at the store you will pretend to be really thirsty and u want coconut water. When she gets out sups will get out and in the place of her will be a dead body. Then ravi you will press the button on the remote you have. As soon as you press the button there will be a bomb blast in the car and all the blame will go on nkau.

Rups takes sups to dutta's room which the three sisters decorated. Kala asks nkau to put the red flowers on the bed in a way which would make dutta happy.  Naku does it and before she does a sister says to no touch the white flowers or her color will get on it. They ask nkau to leave and when she's leaving  the sister tells rups to check the bed to see if naku left her color on it. Dutta goes to his room and he says they haven't left a single spot in this room for me. Then his sisters come and ask him how he liked the room and what will he give them. He says everything that is his is theirs. Then they say they'll take him to sups is he sings and then the husband comes in and thinks to himself he has to save dutta from the sisters o he takes dutta and gives him advices.

The three sisters are together and kala talks about using dutta which her husband hears. Then he scolds kala and says he'll tell dutta everything. He is about to tell kala but then kala is screaming. Anhey is dangling on the railings upstairs and kala is holding his hand and kala keeps looking at her husband who is signalilng to her that he'll keep quiet. Then dutta comes and save anhey. Dutta asks how this happened and kala says she picked him up and then somehow her leg slipped and she let go of him. Next dutta asks kishore what he wanted to say but then he says after the accident I forgot. Then they have another ceremony where dutta and sups give stuff to the poor and they give them their blessings. One woman coems and when dutta gives her the saree and money she drops it and says you're going to buy blessings with money.

The lady screams at dutta and spits on his money. Then she curses him that he'll never be happy and she also tells sups to run away. She then curses him again and says he'll never have kids. After she leaves dutta leaves too. Then nkau is dressed in a beautiful outfit. Her mom says when someone will love you I will take of your color myself. Then naku goes to dutta's room and dutta can't believe it's nkau. He says she looks really pretty and she should stay like that. Dutta says what the lady said didn't hurt him and hten naku says you can't even lie. Then dutta says how do you read me so easily.

Naku and sups are going ans ravi is following them in another car. Then when they reach the place nkau sees ravi's car but she can't see him because he ducked his head. Then sups comes and takes nkau iniside. When they're finished nkau looks at ravi's car again but sups tells her to get in ther car and they leave. Then ravi calls kala and says they're really close to their destination.

Preview: Sups dad does a rasm with dutta where he pours milk on dutta's feet. Then aai sahib asks kala why sups hasn't come yet.

thanks for the summary.................

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday ' Friday (didn't see any)

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

So guys...how are you all doing? Another dragging week. But the good news is IPL ends this Sunday so finally we can gear up for Supriya running away and TaSha wedding. Bad news is no LTL on Fridays from next week. Now coming to SOTW...again like last one I was travelling and accessing internet from a restricted network. So couldnt download any vids or watch repeats on youtube. This is purely from memory.

TaSha
Well there was only one this week. But admit it...it was one of the best TaSha scenes.
So it happens to be Dutta's wedding day finally. Aai sahib wants him to distribute alms to the poor and get their ashirwad. But things dont go as planned and an old hag comes to there and curses Dutta rather than blessing him. Dutta is upset but manages to remain dignified about the whole fiasco. But once the old hag leaves he goes to his room looking upset. Naku witnesses the whole thing esp Dutta walking up to his room. She then dresses up for the wedding. She is looking lovely despite her dark color. We all knew didnt we that once Naku saw Dutta upset she would go to him? So she tells her mum that she has some work and goes.
Dutta meanwhile is in his room. He recalls the woman's words and curses esp the remark of seeing blood in his hands. He looks at his hands and we can see Dutta's torment which he was trying to leave behind return. Naku enters the room and sees him looking at his hands. She knows what is going on in his head. So to distract him she gives him a slight scold and asks him why isnt he ready. Dutta was so lost in thoughts that he hadnt sensed Naku was in the room. He turns to look at her and is stunned to see her. He totally checks her out for the first time...from top to bottom. Naku says she will take out his clothes. Such a wifely thing to say isnt it? Dutta asks her to wait...he wants to look at her properly. He tells her she is looking nice and asks her where was she hiding her beauty? He asks her to remain this way all the time. He will ask Baji to click her photo which he will put in his wedding album and write there that she is his best friend. Man! What a flirt! Now if the man you love says all these things to you even on his wedding day to someone else wouldnt you be still be elated that you have a special place in his heart? So is Naku.
Naku asks Dutta to not think abt what the woman said. Dutta says this had to happen one day. Someday he would have killed an innocent. So if one likes the hands which bless one should tolerate the curses too. So he doesnt think much abt it. When he says the last sentence he turns away from Naku. Naku knows that he cannot look at her and lie. She tells him that he cant even lie properly. Dutta is again amazed by this chit of a girl standing in front of him. His heartfelt question is how does she read him so well? Naku says from now on she neednt worry abt him. As soon his life partner would be looking after him. She asks him to get ready and leaves.

shreya..........love the scene............naku understands dutta so well.............even dutta acknowledge it...........waiting for the day when dutta will realise what he feels for naku is not friendship.....its  love.........actually true love.............. 

Other
This was a tough choice as there was so many non Tasha scenes yet I wasnt able to chose the one. I hope you guys like my choice. This was from the 19th April episode. Supriya's kuan pooja and haldi utarna/nehlana ceremony takes place. Yes we were disappointed that Sups was bathed properly but not Dutta. Anyways after the ceremony some flowers are tied in a cloth bundle and put up on a tree. Aai Sahib says that earlier the gods would bless by throwing flowers from heavens during a wedding. Now there is no chance of that. So now the flowers would fall from the bundle and they would think the the Gods had blessed the couple. A girl gets as much love from her husband as many flowers fall on her. Thus saying Supriya is made to stand under the bundle and Dutta's sisters start pushing the tree.
But ofcourse Supriya is so not going to be Dutta's bride so how can the flowers fall on her? Kala makes a snide remark that Supriya will not get her brother's love so easily. How true! *Applauds Kala*. But Naku isnt the one to give up easily. She wishes the best for not only Dutta but the people he loves. So she volunteers to push too. She starts pushing and yes in a typical Ekta Kapoor style symbolism the flowers start falling on Naku! The whole thing falls on Naku but not a single petal on Sups eventhough she was standing right below the bundle. LOL! So yes we now know Naku will get lots of love from her husband. And yes worth mentioning are the shocked faces of the 3 sisters. As if they couldnt believe that Naku will get their bhao's love or was it they couldnt believe that Naku of all people will get loads of love from her husband. I think it was the former as they know their bhao isnt going to end up marrying Supriya. Even Kala lost her legendary poise for a few minutes. Supriya's mum was worried that Naku has got all the ashirwad now. LOL! You are so right woman!
I think we all loved the scene for its symbolism. This was the first time a TaSha wedding was hinted and also it was hinted that Dutta would love Naku loads. This was the first rasam during Dutta's wedding where god's intervention was required and look how gods intervened. And yes I liked the way it was shot...the camera work and all.

loved this scene too..........this is proved that only naku deserves dutta's love..........not sups.....even gods blessed her...........naku will be getting loads of love from dutta..........by the way..........we all know that..........

Ok now some other scenes worth mentioning:
Most heartbreaking scene-Naku decorating Dutta's suhaag raat bed with his sisters rubbing it in on how Dutta would get intimate with Supriya on that bed. Dont worry Naku...the room, the bed and the man will be all yours.

Most awww scene-Dutta's convo with Kishore where he shares his apprehensions with Kishore. But Kishores assures him everything will work fine and soon like him he too will have a little Anay or Pari. Btw the scene ended with Kishore punching Dutta and Dutta not sure what he would do with that punch but he let it go. LOL! It was nice to see Dutta talk to Kishore for the first time in the show as till now I didnt even know how Dutta addresses him. Plus we see Dutta for the first time with his nephew too talking to him.

Another aww scene was Naku and Babi's convo after she has dressed up for the wedding. Babi admires Naku's beauty and tells her soon she will get her own prince charming who would love her. Once that happens she would remove the makeup herself and the he would love her even more. He would come and take her away with great pomp. For a change Naku wasnt wistful for what she was going to lose in a few hrs but was happy for her mother.

The saddest scene-Dutta being cursed by an old woman. Her curses really hit Dutta where it would hit him the most. She said hatred would rule in his home. And also he would also crave for this child's love. Gosh such a horrible thought!

BP shoots up scene-Dutta coming out dressed as a bridegroom. But he looked as royal as a king who is going to be crowned. You could almost see the men whistling and hear the catcalls as if it was not Dutta but Priyanka Chopra in a bikini. Esp Baji,  Ganpat and Dutta's jijas. And the women drooled. I am sure if not for Naku Babi wud have line maroed Dutta herself. So the whole family of Naku, Babi and Ganpat line maroing Dutta together. LOL! And yeah Dutta's sisters couldnt keep their hands off him. Kala even linked her arm to Dutta's. And boy Dutta came down the stairs with such confidence. As if he knew the effect he was creating and was used to it. The jijas followed him looking like proud peacocks as if they were proud to be the first ones to see him dressed as a groom. This scene is to be downloaded...rewound and rewatched along with the TaSha scene.

three sis taunting naku was so bad...........it was so low of leela to taunt naku for her looks.....

dutta- kishore scene was really heart warming............dutta was not dutta bhau........but he behaves like any ordinary groom who is nervous about his new life............

naku n babi was scene was very nice............this show the depth of mother-daughter relation.......how babi thinks naku will get her dream man one day.........how naku forgets the pain of loosing one she loves and being happy for her mother.............so heart touching...........

the curse y old woman was the saddest scene..........dutta got affected most as he wants to forgot all this but this still taunts him..........

dutta was looking so stunning.........i hav never such a handsome dulha ever before...........can't stop dreaming..........

Dialogue of the Week

* To be added when available*

Warm & Fuzzies

Dew-drop

Hi Folks ...
I m gonna do a very short W & F 2day ...( *Ermmm* ...but i usually do it short ..I meant shorter than I usually do ..LOL)
I hav been busy this whole week wid guests ...& my head is spinning awfully bad ..
Don hav the stamina to rewatch all the epis ..so doin it wid my memory wat I saw & felt ..
Hope u bear wid me ....Loollzz ( sorry I 4got ..u all r already bearing wid me ..*wink*)

The 1st W & F moment of this week is ..Yes u guessed it rite ..the scene between Baaji & Dutta in his room ..A very sweet convo between them ...Baaji is too good ..
Baaji is goin on about the interior of the room & describing the changes dat r gonna happen wid the entry of Mrs Dutta ..( Of Course Naku ...Sups to bhaagne wali hai ..*Dancing *)...So Baaji is goin on & on & Dutta is standing there sharmaoing & smiling as if he is the bride.. * I m angry *..but he did luk cute ..*swoon*..Baaji telling wat changes they should make but Dutta refuses & tells Baaji dat watever changes r to b done will b done by Sups of her choice ..Dutta asks Baaji 4 a smiling potrait of Sups 4 his room so dat he could see her smiling face whenever he enters the room ...!

The 2nd W & F moment is the scene where the evil trio asks Naku to decorate the bed 4 the newly married couple ..
Arrrghhhh ...I just wanna kill them ...they were teasing her ....felt so bad 4 Naku ...She waz so much in pain & yet holding herself in 4rnt of them ..
Awwwwww don worry Naku ...this bed dat u r decorating is 4 u & Dutta only ..*Blushing*..!

The 3rd W & F moment of this week is the scene between the Jija & Sala ..Yes ..I meant Kishore & Dutta ...I totally luved the convo between Dutta & Kishore ..(I m so glad it waz Kishore & not Sudharshan,,,,but i wonder wat tips he would hav given ..LoL )....talking about marriage,,understanding & relationships & even kids ...while our Dutta sharmaoed again at the mention of kids ..(Luks like he seriously wants a football team ....Loolzz..)

The 4th W & F moment waz the scene between Babi & Naku ...
Awwww it waz so sweet ...Babi luked so happy seeing Naku all dressed up ..As a mother she is kinda relieved dat Naku has gotten over Dutta & has taken hold of her feelings ..She is telling her dat her prince charming is also gonna cum sumday & then she herself is gonna reveal her real face to every one & dat he is gonna luv her very much ..!

The 5th W & F moment when Naku goes up to Dutta room ...Dutta is pleasantly surprised to see her all decked up ..He compliments her & asks her to alwayz remain like this ....he is genuinely happy to see her like this & even appreciates 4 wat she has done for him & even sayz to her dat she is his best frnd ...He further sayz dat he would ask Baaji to take a snapof her so dat he could add it in his wedding album ..!
A very beautiful scene between TaSha ...I would say it as to b the scene of the week ..!

Okkie Folks ...dats all 4 this week ..
Luv u all ...Muaaahh ..!

baji- dutta scene was awesome.........how perfect gentlemen these two men are...........they are so considerate to think of changing the room according to bride's choice..........

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Well.

What can I say about this week, hmm?

It wasn't a complete Borefest but it's still doing the whole Drag and Rush thing.

Cvs. Stop it. NOW.

*Aisha Fumes*

Okay I get it you're building the tension, getting us all hyped up etc etc blah blah blah. Well I'm not getting hyped. I'm getting annoyed. Every week when i sit down to write this segment I end up ranting and raving in the opening! My God! I sound like a bloody whinging hag! And whose fault is that?

*Aisha Stares Coldly at CVs*

Whatever. This week has been bloody awful. University has me practically dying with the workload; I have exams in less than two weeks (Two weeks! That's not enough time!) I have a presentation for Monday, an Exam on Tuesday, a Report for Wednesday, another Exam on Thursday and then an Essay for Friday. What the hell is that?!

And when I sit down to watch LTL, what do I get? Nothing.

Oh, unless you count more Supriya, more of MawaliLafangah, not enough TaSha, hardly any Baji and more of the "One Hour in the Day!" type Episode.

You know what I'm going to do now? I'm going to do my OMG Segment of the Week and eat my goddamn lemons. Cause the CVs aren't giving us Lemonade. Khonjhoos, makhijhoos.

*Aisha Glares*

Well i don't care. I have PEPSI after all.

*Aisha Opens Pepsi and takes a Swig*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Dutta and Kishore's Heart-to-Heart

Last week I was complaining about the fact that Dutta had taken over this segment. This week I'm still complaining. The man is killing me.

*Aisha Looks Sternly at Forum*

Please don't even think of singing that song. It'll get stuck in my head and with Exams around the corner I don't need that. If you don't know what song, I'm not telling. It's safer this way. Trust me.

So! We finally got a Jiju-Saala Scene!

Not something that lasted two minutes either! Okay CVs, I'll give you that.

*Aisha Nods Coolly*

And you know I'm glad we finally got to see Kishore back!

*Aisha Smiles*

I really love that guy and after this Week I almost felt sorry for Kaala because she has such a lovely husband, who cares so much for their son and her family and she has absolutely no idea of his true worth. When Dutta told Kishore how lucky Kaala was that she got him for a husband I just loved it. I loved how Kishore sat down and shared his experience of marriage with Dutta. It was a Moment where I could see how alike Dutta and Kishore were despite being completely different people. Dutta shares the same Dream of Family that he sees Kishore living. It was a Scene that just tugged at my heart strings. Damn CVs.

*Aisha Haughtily Refuses to Acknowledge CVs*

Anyways. The best part though, for me, was when Kishore teased Dutta that soon an Anay or Soul mate would be coming into his life. And then he playfully punched him. Dutta pretended to stare him down *Aisha Fans Herself* but then he SMILED!

So sweet!

I was actually torn between this and the Dutta-Baji Heart-to-Heart on the 19th April 10. That was such a lovely Scene as well! I'm surprised Baji isn't Dutta's real brother! But that cute punch by Kishore just got me! Dutta's reaction was just so Aww!-Worthy after it!

How can one man be that Sexy???

Shock Moment: Kishore Playfully Punches Dutta and Dutta Smiles!

(It was just such a sweet Jiju-Saala Scene! And it involved Dutta Bhao. How is that not shocking?)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Baji's One Liner

*Aisha Shakes Head Ruefully*

I don't know how they do it. I seriously don't. They give us a week where pretty much nothing is moving forward and every Scene is a waste because it just involves talking about Kaala's Plan (Key word here: Talking. Not executing. Talking.) and yet one line is enough to make me almost choke to Death on my own laughter.

Writers, you may be annoying the hell out of me by dragging this Supriya Track but I'll admit that you definitely know how to write some pretty damned funny stuff for Baji!

Now I was kinda torn between this One liner and the Ganput and Baji Scene when Dutta makes his Entry as a Groom. The way Ganput and Baji were practically drooling over Dutta was hilarious! And then there was that Scene where Kaala told MawaliLafangah to shut up and get lost! But I really REALLY love Baji's phone conversations!

*Aisha Snorts with Laughter*

Seriously we need more Ganput and Baji! I loved the colour Baji was wearing! He looked pretty Hot in that colour!

*Aisha Blushes*

And Ganput had shaved and was wearing the same colour! Colour co-ordination! Vah!

*Aisha Salutes with Pepsi*

Ganput actually looked quite attractive.

*Aisha Twiddles Thumbs*

What? He did!

*Aisha Crosses Arms Defensively*

Uh. I'll just get back on Track huh?

Baji's One liner. Side-breakingly hilarious.

Shock Line: "Arrey Rasgullay! Saaley agar tu shaadi mein binah gift lay aya nah itna marey gah mein teray ko...!"

(Baji's One liners are always random and always hilarious. And this one came about while Kishore is heading off to tell Dutta the Truth about Kaala. In the midst of such a dramatic Scene we get Baji on his phone *Aisha ROFLs* Dear Lord. Please CVs if you do anything next week please give us more Baji!)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Supriya. Who else?

Is anyone actually surprised about this? Anyone?

*Aisha Looks Around for Hands*

No. I thought not. You know until this witch leaves this part will always be occupied by either her or that MawaliLafangah.

*Aisha Annoyed*

So what part was Rage-inducing this week? The part where she's smirking and rolling her eyes when Dutta is getting cursed by that Crazy Lady?

*Aisha Throws Shoes at Supriya*

The part where she's making Ga-Ga Eyes at MawaliLafangah yet again? Or how about the part where she writes that bloody Letter to trap Naku?

Hmm?

*Aisha Clenches Teeth in Anger*

You know something Supriya? What goes around comes around. Karma's hilarious sometimes. And I can't wait for it to happen to you. I hate her. And I hope she gets caught. Her and her Idiot MawaliLafangah. You know what would be brilliant? If Morey turned up right when the car explodes and grabs Supriya.

*Aisha Sips Pepsi and Ponders*

And shoots MawaliLafangah as well.

Shock Scene: Anything with Supriya.

Shock Factor: 4/10

(Seriously I just have to see her and I start getting angry. The lowest rating I've ever given. See that CVs? That's a sign that the Supriya Track is wearing thin. Really thin.)

OhMyGod ' What The HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Kaala's Plan.

Kaala has made up Plan C now?!

*Aisha Scratches Head Confused*

First we had Plan A: Fake Supriya's Death with Bomb Blast and blame Naku.

Then we got Plan B: Get Supriya to write a letter saying Naku helped her elope and blame Naku for it.

Now we get Plan C: Fake Supriya's Death, blame Naku for it PLUS Get Supriya to write a letter saying Naku helped her escape.

What the HELL is going on?

*Aisha is Perplexed*

Is it just me or is someone getting a little too clever?

*Aisha Raises Eyebrow at Kaala*

Fivr. Yaar. Can you explain this to me? What the hell is she doing?

She goes one way and then another way. She is making no sense.

You know what can happen when someone tries to be a little too smart, right?

*Aisha Points Towards the last two weeks of episodes*

Exactly.

Shock Plot: Kaala's Plan. Or should I say Plans?

(I am Confuzzled.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Evil Trio Torture Nakusha

Good Grief...

*Aisha Closes Eyes and Prays for Patience*

There's only so much torture a person can take before we switch over. And I'll confess i reached it during that Scene. I couldn't even watch it all. It was that bad.

The way Leela, Roops and Kaala were going on at her.

*Aisha Shakes Head in Disgust*

I don't want Baji to end up with Roops. I'm starting to hate her. As for Leela? I'm glad she has a crap husband like Sudarshan. Don't even get me started on Kaala.

*Aisha Purses Lips*

This week I just couldn't appreciate Kaala at all. What with all her "Plans" and then the way she used her son to blackmail her husband. Emotional atyachaar? Really? And now she's just latched onto Nakusha and created this elaborate Plot just to Trap her.

Dude. That kind of spiteful attitude is just not attractive. Plus Kaala has not helped Supriya get lost yet. I am not feeling any appreciative feelings for Kaala this week.

I was going to put the Baabi-Naku Scene here, it was really heart wrenching, but this one really took the cake.

Shock Scene: Nakusha's Torture

(I did not expect this at all. It was unnecessary. Bloody Trio...)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

TaSha Convo after Crazy Lady Scene

*Aisha Raises Eyebrows*

Dutta and Nakusha.

Nakusha looking very pretty, Dutta looking as Hot as usual.

*Aisha Fans Herself*

And what does Dutta do?

The guy who is getting married in the next few hours (or in our case the next few weeks) totally checks Naku out.

He eyes her up and down.

He tells her to stand where she is so he can look at her.

He then proceeds to look at her so intensely I felt like I was coming down with a fever.

*Aisha Hot and Bothered*

And best of all he called her his Best Friend.

*Aisha Daydreams and Sighs Happily*

The man cannot seem to help himself when it comes to our lovely Koyal! He was flirting. Again. Teasing her, complimenting her, checking her out! So much Line Marofying! If he had reached out and touched her I would have died. That Drop-Dead-Gorgeous, unbelievably sexy and absolutely DELICIOUS- Ahem.

Uh. Ahem.

Yeah.

Shock Scene: Dutta Flirting with Naku

(He was FLIRTING. AGAIN. Come on Dutta! Wake up and smell the coffee!)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta's Entry as Bridegroom

Dutta has taken over this little bit again. *Aisha Sighs Dreamily* I'll tell you, I was tempted to put Baji here but then I saw tonight's episode. I'm sorry but Supriya looked completely unappealing next to Dutta! I know Supriya isn't actually getting married but it is supposed to be her Wedding Day and on a Wedding Day the Bride should look Stunning. Dutta out-stunned Supriya. In fact Nakusha looked more Stunning than Supriya. And the colour combination was so different! And he managed to pull it off. *Aisha Looks on in Awe* Just one thing: he wasn't dressed in Marathi-type clothes... who cares? He looked Gorgeous. You know it's bad when the Dulha looks better than the Bride. If only everyone could get a Dulha that Hot.

*Aisha Turns AC Up*

Shock Moment: Dutta's Entry

Shock Factor: 9/10

(*Aisha Passes out Cold Pepsi and Ice Cream*)

Guys these two weeks are the lead up to Exam Week so I still won't be around much *Sad Face* but I'll be floating around! So I'll be reading what you say anyways! Jaz feel better soon (IBUPROFEN + DENTIST. ASAP) Everyone else I read the LTL Issue and I feel bad that I don't comment afterwards but I DO hit the Like Button! So here's a Well Done in advance! *Aisha Applauds Everyone* And let's hope for a better Week than the ones we've had!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

SanRajDeewani

Disappointment.. What can be more disappointing than the fact that.. 1) we don't know who the big hasti is..2) the CV's are stretching this track like gum.. And big 3) SUPRIYA'!!! Arghhh.. Why is she still nautanking around.. !! I really can't bear to watch her anymore.. I mean she want to bhago away.. Just go..! Jab pyaar kiya toh darna kya.. I just get annoyed seeing her on the screen.. All she ever does is 'tai tai' to kaala..
And the biggest disappointment of the week..!!
All week I have been thinking.. And now and now and now.. TaSha wedding.. But No..!!
They show other scenes and drag chi chi's airtime..
I am mega PO at the CV's right now..  So please CV's.. show us a wonderful week now.. IPL is almost over.. Please don't drag this track any longer..!!

P.S: Dulhe Ka Sehra Suhana Lagta Hai.. Dutta looked like Oh my..!! He looked so amazing.. =) He is just more and more wow by the day..

Shining Stars of the Week

jnawaz

Actor

Mishal'come on ladies'I had to give it to him this week'I mean'he deserves it on those tailor scene expressions alone!! they still crack me up!! but that cuteness aside'he did a fabulous job in the last few sequences of the week'when the black lady was curing him'Mishal was able to give off a very confused yet understanding reaction'then up in the room with Naku'his flirting'his lying'the heart break'omg'it seemed so real'even that scene with Kishore'his portrayal of Dutta there was flawless as well'and that is what makes a great actor'

mishal's expressions were really good in tthe whole week.............loved him........ 

Character

Dutta'hands down'he rocked this week'he portrayed so many emotions this week'he was a nervous groom when he talked to Kishore'he was an annoyed groom in his scenes with the tailor and his sisters'he was Dutta Bhao in the daan scene'he was a wounded man haunted by his past in that scene'even without any dialogues'he ROCKED it!! and then'he was just Dutta when he was with Naku'then when he came out at the end'he was a proud yet anxious groom ready to begin the first day of the rest of his life'haye'DUTTA IS AWESOME!!

dutta is really awesome........a perfect gentle man..........love this character............more shades of his character they show.........more i like him...........

LTL Bloopers

*None submitted*

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

Well no one really stood out this week ...all were well dressed rite thru  but there was like no stand out point for anyone , I was wanting to give it to Kala but her horrid nail paints just robbed her of the title ,so after much deliberation i decided that i'd give this weeks title to our very own 'Dutta' cause he looked good as always but the choice of his kurta's was pretty good this week plus his frequent blushing just added to his to his whole style quotient .....and giving the title to Bhao is always a safe bet ................

dutta was looking really handsome this week...........every colour suits him well........

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Interior Decorators

Full on Comedy

Baji's Gift Registry

Lady in Black

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The WTH Was That Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'SUPRIYA'Im sure that you all will agree with this award because when she came out on Wednesday (I believe that's when it was)'in that red saree with one "asset" exposed'I literally said'wtf?! lmao'that was too funny'and utterly disgusting'chi'she wore it like that all the rest of the week'I so badly just wanted to go and fix it'it was so annoying'

she really deserves this............ 

2. The Dil-Kush-Kar-Diya Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'THE CV's'now before you throw shoes at me'let me explain why'the TaSha scene this week'OMG'it made up for so much'we put up with Mavali, and Sups and the whole lot on a daily basis'but'that TaSha scene this week'omg'made the other annoying stuff totally worth it!! it was so simple'yet sweet'and so Tasha!! he he'loved it!!

3. The Horrible Wedding Planner Award: 'goes to' *drum roll* 'BAJI & AAYI SAHIB 'it's the day of the wedding'suhag ka sej bhi saj gaya'lekin yeh kya'Dulha has NOTHING to WEAR!! and they are only reviewing the guest list now!? come on people'lets get it together'.chi'talk about last minute!!

4. The So-Cute-Naa Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'DUTTA!! omg'that scene when he was getting measured for his sherwani'hilarious! he was like a little kid complaining to his mother'I just wanted to pinch his cheeks and say "so cute naa?" ha ha'I simply loved that scene'his facial expressions, body language'lmao'awesome scene!!

5. The Falling From Grace Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'KAALA'im sorry'but it must be said'after the stunt she pulled with her son'chi'I have to say'I've lost it (not all of it) for Kaala'haad hoti hai'iss revenge and evilness ki chakar mein bachoon ka kya kaam'they are off limits'how can she do that to her own son'ek baar bhi nahin soocha ke kya hoga aagar ghalti se haat chut gaya?! and then'what she told Kishore'that nothing matters'not husband and not even son'when Kaala wants something'she will do anything to get it'*sigh*'oh she fell from grace'and how'

6. The He-Needs-A-Smack-On-The-Head Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'DUTTA 'uff'come on yaar'open your eyes!! he's standing there'admiring Naku'even flirting with Naku a bit'he is talking about her being his best friend'. (move over Baji..lol) 'he even says "tu mujhe itni aache ke kaise pad leti hai"'all to Naku'yet he cant realize that she loves him and'HELLO!! he loves her too'jaldi akheen kholo yaar'aur intezar nahin hota'.

7. The Phool Barsao Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'NAKU! omg'I almost forgot about this scene from Monday'when all the ladies of Patil house try to shake the flowers loose on Sups'but it ends up on Naku'one song came to mind' "baharoon phool barsao mera mehboob aaya hai"'only thing missing was Dutta!! that would just have been perfect'

8. The Let-Me-Take-A-Moment-And-Drool Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*' (no points for guessing) 'DUTTA!!! omg'omg'omg'when he stepped onto the landing at the top of the stairs'oh dear lord'I swear'my heart skipped a beat'I mean'did he look handsome or HANDSOME!!! tauba'.im hyperventilating here'lmao'as I know are the rest of you'but honestly'I don't know who was more fida'us or Baji? lmao'

9. The Pretty Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'NAKU!! I have to admit'I was shocked at how pretty Naku looked after she got ready for the wedding'I think its all in the hair'cuz other than that major difference'everything was the same for Naku'the same sweet girl'but she did look fabulous'and the fact that Dutta noticed' haye 'totally made it all worth it!! did you see Naku blushing'awe!! too adorable'.

Editors Note

hola friends!! how is everyone this fine weekend'im still feeling my toothache'although it is better than yesterday'thanks to you all for your wishes'vaise'what can I say'issue 6'can you believe it'big'BIG round of applause for the reporters'you guys keep this news letter rocking'and the readers'you guys are awesome as well'

now'anyone looking for a job'lol'if you are'we've got an opening in the LTL Express'needed is a "shining star of the week" reporter'our old one has seemed to disappear for the past few issues'so'if anyone is interested'send me a PM and we'll get the paper work processed'ha ha'you know what I mean'

and'I've started a new ff'if you guys are interested'.or bored and need something to do'here is the link'enjoy'I hope you guys like it'

have a ROCKING weekend guys'

JAZ

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Will read aaram se jaz ..!😆

*Edit Add*
enough of aaram ,,,,par when did i do it ..!😆

Yet another rocking edition Jaz ....!👏👏

@ Flowergirl : gr8 summary ...!👏

@ Ksh : The TaSha scene  defo deserved to b the SOTW ...!
& believe me ...i tried to to the W&F as short as possible .....just wanted to finish & sleep at dat time ...but don knw hw it got longer ..!😆😆

@ Fivr : Where hav u been girl ....missed u very much ...
🤗
Agree on the DOTW .....it waz my fav too ...!😊

@ Aisha : Yaar ,,,Tabiyat to theek hai .....u didn't maro many chappals this week to the CVs ....& nor did u take too much pepsi swigs ...!
But as usual ,,,,,awesum section ....luved it totally ...!😉

@ Sanraj : Yaar ,,,Sups & Mawali has been disappointing since their entry ...!😆

@ Rdfan : Hav to agree ......Dutta waz luking fabulous,,dashing ,,handsome as the groom ..!
😍

@ Jaz : Mishal & Dutta were perfect choices .....
😉
& so agree on the awards specially the ones given to Dutta ...!😍Edited by Dew-drop - 14 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
@ Orpa: thanks for the summary...its awesome...just right 😃 miss you...i havent seen you in only 2 days but it feels like forever 😆

@ ksh: agreed...we only got one tasha scene but it was by far...one of the best!! i can just watch it over and over and over again... (which i did 😳) ...you know...its scenes like this that make Dutta's ghada status more and more permanent...lmao...shaadi ke din aur he is flirting with Naku...not that i mind...im just saying 👏...that tree scene...omg i wanted to laugh...and i did...it was a huge tree...that was rooted pretty well...and they were trying to shake it 😆😆 chalo...joh bhi hua...great use of symbolism...im so ready for the TaSha romance to start already...go away sups!! bagwan ke liyeh take your mavali and leave!! and yes...all the other scenes you mentioned...really awesome as well ⭐️⭐️⭐️

@ shabz: awesome W&F moments...i loved them all...especially the Jija Sala one...finally Kishore got some screen time 😃😃 aur haan...u read aaram se...we shall wait 😛

@ Aisha: best of luck with school...first of all...he he...i remember those days...i miss those days...thats it...im going back to grad school asap!! 😊😊😊...kya yaar...i try to stay away form carbonated drinks...but ever week you mention pepsi...sigh...i LOVE pepsi 😭...vaise...what song r u reffering to for Dutta...the "killing me softly"...awesome song naa 😉😉....i totally agree with the "death by laughter" one...between Dutta and Baji...we are all goners 😆😆😆 but i do have a questions for you...you seem to throw shoes a lot...aur kuch baacha hai aapne liyeh ya nahin? 😛😛...

@ sanju: awesome section yaar...i agree...this stretching is getting on my last nerve...i mean come on...bohot hogaya 😡😡😡....aab baas bhi karo...i cant stand Supriya anymore...not that i could before...but go...bhag jaa..what are you waiting for...Naku is busy with Dutta...why didnt you leave then 🤢🤢

@ rdfan: omg...i cant stand Kaala's hideous nail polish...eeks... what ever happened to a simple french manicure? i hope they stop that soon..and yes...Dutta is always a safe bet 😉

JAZ

👏
Armu4eva thumbnail
Fantastic stuff guys.. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Phenomenal as usual...!! 😛

A big thank u to all the awesome reporters and our editor... u all rock ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Will be back wit my 'Vistrut tippanis...' ...err .. i mean.. 'Detailed comments'.....

Keep rocking.. n ruling...!!
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👏Awesum Awesum awesum 👏

Thank u all once again for yet another rocking LTL express...!!👍🏼

Special thankz to jaaz and all d other writerz of Ltl express...!! 😊