19th April 2010 written update

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello,
           Another "yawn" episode. Btw, Shreya got ur pm. Awesome idea😃 Jaise bhi Tasha ki shaadi ho, I am dying to see their romantic scenes.

1. Episode starts with kuan pooja. Some person sent by Kala takes name of Nakusha and tell that nariyal paani has been brought. Naku is confused. Aai saheb is angry since men are not allowed.
2. Some flower falling rasm happens. Its on the tree. Sup stands below it. Three devisl try to make the flower fall onSup. It does not fall. Naku helps and all flowers fall on Naku. Another man comes asking for Naku. Naku is damn confused. Aai saheb is pissed. They leave from there.
3. Sup in her room. Ravi is also there. They are tensed about marriage. Naku comes into the room. Ravi hides. Kala comes and ask Naku to bring lemon water. Naku leaves. Kala scolds Ravi for being in the room. She explains them her plan. Sup will go to beauty parlor with Naku. They will get down from the car out of the pretext of Sup feeling thirsty. Bomb blast will take place. (I did not hear the whole plan properly. If I missed something, kindly let me know, will add it here.😳) episode ends.

Precap- Roops is asking Naku to come with her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update😃...but such a boring epi yaar...so total bakwas today..nothing happend!😡😡
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The plan is that Sups will make Naku get down from the car to get coconut water for her. After that she too will get off. A body will be kept in the car. Ravi will press the remote and bomb blast happens and Naku will be blamed.

Btw payal U left out the most err interesting part. Aai Sahib says that a girl will get as much love from her husband as many flowers fall. Nothing falls on Sups. Tsk! Tsk! Kala says my vahini will not get my bhao's love so easily. Then later all the flowers fall on Naku. No one was more shocked than the 3 sisters.
dani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...seems like interesting week ahead😊
redsky thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

The plan is that Sups will make Naku get down from the car to get coconut water for her. After that she too will get off. A body will be kept in the car. Ravi will press the remote and bomb blast happens and Naku will be blamed.

Btw payal U left out the most err interesting part. Aai Sahib says that a girl will get as much love from her husband as many flowers fall. Nothing falls on Sups. Tsk! Tsk! Kala says my vahini will not get my bhao's love so easily. Then later all the flowers fall on Naku. No one was more shocked than the 3 sisters.

I was so disappointed after reading about the episode since I havn't had a chance to read it yet. lol

BUT that flower bit made me shine like a star⭐️.lol
OMG I love when they foreshadow something so blatantly. This scene might have saved the whole episode😆
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update Payal ...
haven't seen the epi yet ...& cant even dwnld it ...!
Luks like a so-so epi ..!
nsb416 thumbnail
The flowers fell on Naku!!!
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the  update
looks like it was another boring epi aside from the flower falling part
good 2 know that naku will get as much love from dutta
hope 2 see that real soon
again thanks 4 the update
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so i'm wondering if sups is suppossed to run away and then nakku is to take her place. how does the car blowing up fit in? I wonder if kala's plan will fail again? because sups running away and sups being "killed" are two different things. it wouldn't make sense for them to make nakku sit in as the bride if sups were "killed"
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: redsky

I was so disappointed after reading about the episode since I havn't had a chance to read it yet. lol

BUT that flower bit made me shine like a star⭐️.lol
OMG I love when they foreshadow something so blatantly. This scene might have saved the whole episode😆

Yeap! Very true. Thats a really positive sign for Naku though love will not fall in her platter too easily cos there's bound to be a long-running misunderstanding from Dutta.... Either way iam 😃 to know this