Chudail vs Batameez: Round 1

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Chudail vs Bataamez'.Round 1πŸ₯³

Today we finally got a glimpse at the earthquake that is coming our way.  We got Ridz in full Chudail mode and she even managed to pull out a bit of Mr. Batameez (not nearly enough to cause any major interventions in their crazed marriage, but at least there's hope.)

When Sid grabbed Ridz's arm as she attempted to leave she was shocked.  This is where we got a glimpse of batameez. :) Previously every time she left he never tried to stop her.  But today he did.  We all know that the reason he did today was because he wanted to clear up all that was going on.  That he was going finally have a normal conversation with her and try to explain why he did the things he did.  That he did it for her happiness, truly.  Instead, what he got was the Chudail Ridz.  Yup, she's back and this Ridz stands firm in her decisions.  Her anger is so pronounced that even that one touch, that one sign of Sid actually caring didn't make a difference anymore.  It was too late.  She pretty much told him as much in that verbal lash out she gave him.  She told him that she no longer cared what he had to say, that he had already separated himself from her first and that she no longer needed to hear all the reasons why. 

In this scene my heart broke for both Sid and Ridz.  It broke for Sid because obviously this poor guy is torn apart on the inside and the only thing holding him together is the end game.  The end game which is Ridz's happiness.  As long as in the end she finds her happiness (which he firmly believes isn't with him) then all this pain, and all this hurt will be worth it.  Also, everytime he starts to hope that maybe, just maybe Ridz might want him she does something that confirms what he thought initially was correct.  The first time was when she never told him about Armaan.  The second when she tried to answer his question about still loving Armaan with her eyes.  And again today when she told him that she had made a decision and that that decision would come via Armaan.  Of course, we all know that final blow will come when he sees the signed Dps.   

But Sid wasn't the only one hurt.  Ridz was equally if not more hurt today.  Today she made a decision to leave the life she had accepted with her heart as her truth.  Today she did the one thing she never thought she would ever do, she was going to get a divorce.  So yeah when she saw Sid she lashed out.  And you know what, I say good for her.  Good job Ridz, finally she was able to get things off her chest.  For the first time she said the things to the right person.  We finally got to see what all this passing aroundof Ridz was doing to her, and for the first time Sid was a witness to her anger not Armaan.  This was definitely needed if there was any hope for these two to solve their problems.  I agree that their conversation skills were at the level of kindergartners, but at least for the first time Ridz spoke from her heart and she spoke to Sid.  Sure Sid might have been confused as to what her actual point was (as she never told him what her decision was) but you know what I think Sid deserves to be confused.  After all it was his action that started all her confusion.  Once she got everything off her chest she turned to leave.  She had said all she wanted to say.

However, after that encounter with Sid we saw a break in Chudail Ridz.  For once, she looked back after firing all those missiles at her husband.  For once she didn't just run away, but instead she walked out of the room with her held high.  But before she left she glanced back to see if what she had said had had any impact on Sid.  And what she saw shocked her.  I'm pretty sure when she glanced back she was expecting a stone-faced Sid.  The Sid that she had been seeing ever since Armaan's return.  The one that no matter what chaos was going on around them, whether it was lying to his mom or if it was lying to Armaan about being married, never seemed to change.  What she got instead was a confused and heartbroken Sid.  Today, for the first time Sid's ice cracked.  Today he was unable to immediately control his emotions, and they were definitely projecting on his face as his wife turned around.  And when Ridz saw this, she stopped in her tracks.  She searched his face trying to make sense of why he looked as lost as she felt.  But then she remembered that he was the one that set this into motion.  That this is what he wanted.  So with that thought on her mind she left the room.

So what we see next is a lost looking Ridz walking into her office.  She's clearly thinking all sorts of things in her head.  Once again, we the audience are kept in the dark dialogues wise.  But I think her walking into that room as an almost broken woman speaks volumes.  I mean here she was just a few minutes earlier laying out the law with her husband.  She told him exactly what she wanted to, that he would get his answers in the manner she saw fit.  She had finally made a decision and she didn't back down.  She even left the room without hearing him out like he wanted to.  But the one thing I think that she couldn't get out of her head was Sid's face'.his eyes. Sid's eyes when she glanced back were full of questions, confusion and most of all emotion.  Today she saw only a glimpse of Sid's inner turmoil, but it was enough for her to sit down and question her actions.  As she sat on that chair and cried her heart out she was not only mourning the loss of a relationship with her husband, but somewhere deep inside her I think she was crying cause she was no longer certain this is what he wanted.  All along she had been under the assumption that all Sid wants is a divorce from her for his freedom. That she's not worthy of him.  But today when she looked back into his eyes, I think she finally saw a piece (a very small piece) of the man we have all been seeing.  She saw a man that wanted to help her find happiness even if it wasn't with him.  

So she sat crying in her office wondering if what she had done was really what was supposed to happen.  I agree that some of those tears were shed because she was losing a man that had stood by her side through thick and thin.  That today she realized that for the first time he won't be standing beside her in the future.  But I think those tears and especially the questions she asked her father after showed that there is something much more going on inside this Chudail's head.  When her father came in, she started off by saying that I did it dad.  I signed the papers.  It was hard, but I did it.  There was no other choice for me.  And yes this shows that Ridz herself didn't want this to happen.  I mean her statement where she said, "Maine Sid ko apne aap ko azad kar diya." This spoke volumes on her take of this divorce.  Here she says that she separated Sid from her so that he could be free.  She could have easily said, "maine sid ko azadi di" that she gave him his freedom.  But what she did say was that she separated Sid from herself.  This means that as far as she's concerned Sid was a part of her.  A part that she had to rip out of herself so that he could be free, a part that apparently she was never to him.  If you're wondering what part she's talking about its her soul.  Her soul was a part of Sid's and she thought his was hers initially, but as actions spoke she started to realize that maybe his soul was never hers to begin with.  This led her to sign those papers.  But as far as she's concerned this marriage was her future and that the only reason she did sign was because that's what Sid wanted. 

But then she asked her father if she did the right thing.  I think this is when her doubts on what Sid really wanted came in.  I think she was looking for confirmation that her father agreed with her that Sid did indeed want to end their relationship and that by signing those papers she didn't just throw away one of the best things that had ever happened to her.  Because I am certain that Sid's face as she left that path lab kept flashing through her head, and that was not the face a of a man that no longer cared about her.  It was the face of a man that cared very much, it was the face of the Sid she found during her marriage, it was the face of her Sid.

So yeah she asked her father if it was the right thing as she broke apart in his arms.  And even though it was clearly apparent on Shank's face that he was disappointed and annoyed at her actions of signing the paper, he assured he with words that no matter what she did he will stand by her.  Do take note that Shank's did not say that what she did was right, but he also didn't say it was wrong.  He said that only time will tell if it was right or wrong.  Obviously he didn't tell her it was right because as far as he's concerned, it's not.  I mean these two have yet to hold a real conversation like adults and yet here they are running around all over the place making decisions about each other left and right.  But also he couldn't tell in that moment that what she did was wrong.  Clearly she was distraught enough, she didn't need a lesson on right or wrong in that moment.  What she needed was her father's arms and reassuring words.  So that's what Shanks did.  He put his arms around his broken daughter and told her the words that he knew she needed to hear.  He told her that no matter what her decisions are he will always be there with her. (she needs someone to be there I mean as far as she's concerned all the men that love her always leave her, so he needed to show that he's different from them and I think these words proved it to her)  This however, in no means ways that Shanks is going to stand by and let this dp signing run its course.  I am positive that he will intervene and make sure that these two at least talk once before they call it quits permanently.

I for one am glad to see Chudail Ridz is back (way better than rona dhona Ridz) and at least Cudail Ridz speaks her mind, what she says may not come out coherently but at least she's saying something.  And today we got a glimpse of Batameez Sid.  No he wasn't back in full form, but I'm sure he will be making his appearance very soon.

Thus the call for today's Round was quite easy.  Round 1 goes to Chudail Ridz.πŸ‘ Batameez Sid will definitely need to find his spine if he hopes to get any punches in on this lady.  She's on top of her game once again.

Plz do comment, but try to keep it civil. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by arp04srocks - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderful great post. I like it very much, thanks for this, u just made my saturday little less boring without sidma. Thanks.πŸ‘
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post πŸ‘

im in lack of great words right now, so im just gonna leave it from here

but really this was an honest post and reading it was a great start to my day

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post. We definitely want that Batameez Sid back
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

Chudail vs Bataamez'.Round 1πŸ₯³

Today we finally got a glimpse at the earthquake that is coming our way.  We got Ridz in full Chudail mode and she even managed to pull out a bit of Mr. Batameez (not nearly enough to cause any major interventions in their crazed marriage, but at least there's hope.)

When Sid grabbed Ridz's arm as she attempted to leave she was shocked.  This is where we got a glimpse of batameez. :) Previously every time she left he never tried to stop her.  But today he did.  We all know that the reason he did today was because he wanted to clear up all that was going on.  That he was going finally have a normal conversation with her and try to explain why he did the things he did.  That he did it for her happiness, truly.  Instead, what he got was the Chudail Ridz.  Yup, she's back and this Ridz stands firm in her decisions.  Her anger is so pronounced that even that one touch, that one sign of Sid actually caring didn't make a difference anymore.  It was too late.  She pretty much told him as much in that verbal lash out she gave him.  She told him that she no longer cared what he had to say, that he had already separated himself from her first and that she no longer needed to hear all the reasons why. 

In this scene my heart broke for both Sid and Ridz.  It broke for Sid because obviously this poor guy is torn apart on the inside and the only thing holding him together is the end game.  The end game which is Ridz's happiness.  As long as in the end she finds her happiness (which he firmly believes isn't with him) then all this pain, and all this hurt will be worth it.  Also, everytime he starts to hope that maybe, just maybe Ridz might want him she does something that confirms what he thought initially was correct.  The first time was when she never told him about Armaan.  The second when she tried to answer his question about still loving Armaan with her eyes.  And again today when she told him that she had made a decision and that that decision would come via Armaan.  Of course, we all know that final blow will come when he sees the signed Dps.   

But Sid wasn't the only one hurt.  Ridz was equally if not more hurt today.  Today she made a decision to leave the life she had accepted with her heart as her truth.  Today she did the one thing she never thought she would ever do, she was going to get a divorce.  So yeah when she saw Sid she lashed out.  And you know what, I say good for her.  Good job Ridz, finally she was able to get things off her chest.  For the first time she said the things to the right person.  We finally got to see what all this passing aroundof Ridz was doing to her, and for the first time Sid was a witness to her anger not Armaan.  This was definitely needed if there was any hope for these two to solve their problems.  I agree that their conversation skills were at the level of kindergartners, but at least for the first time Ridz spoke from her heart and she spoke to Sid.  Sure Sid might have been confused as to what her actual point was (as she never told him what her decision was) but you know what I think Sid deserves to be confused.  After all it was his action that started all her confusion.  Once she got everything off her chest she turned to leave.  She had said all she wanted to say.

However, after that encounter with Sid we saw a break in Chudail Ridz.  For once, she looked back after firing all those missiles at her husband.  For once she didn't just run away, but instead she walked out of the room with her held high.  But before she left she glanced back to see if what she had said had had any impact on Sid.  And what she saw shocked her.  I'm pretty sure when she glanced back she was expecting a stone-faced Sid.  The Sid that she had been seeing ever since Armaan's return.  The one that no matter what chaos was going on around them, whether it was lying to his mom or if it was lying to Armaan about being married, never seemed to change.  What she got instead was a confused and heartbroken Sid.  Today, for the first time Sid's ice cracked.  Today he was unable to immediately control his emotions, and they were definitely projecting on his face as his wife turned around.  And when Ridz saw this, she stopped in her tracks.  She searched his face trying to make sense of why he looked as lost as she felt.  But then she remembered that he was the one that set this into motion.  That this is what he wanted.  So with that thought on her mind she left the room.

So what we see next is a lost looking Ridz walking into her office.  She's clearly thinking all sorts of things in her head.  Once again, we the audience are kept in the dark dialogues wise.  But I think her walking into that room as an almost broken woman speaks volumes.  I mean here she was just a few minutes earlier laying out the law with her husband.  She told him exactly what she wanted to, that he would get his answers in the manner she saw fit.  She had finally made a decision and she didn't back down.  She even left the room without hearing him out like he wanted to.  But the one thing I think that she couldn't get out of her head was Sid's face'.his eyes. Sid's eyes when she glanced back were full of questions, confusion and most of all emotion.  Today she saw only a glimpse of Sid's inner turmoil, but it was enough for her to sit down and question her actions.  As she sat on that chair and cried her heart out she was not only mourning the loss of a relationship with her husband, but somewhere deep inside her I think she was crying cause she was no longer certain this is what he wanted.  All along she had been under the assumption that all Sid wants is a divorce from her for his freedom. That she's not worthy of him.  But today when she looked back into his eyes, I think she finally saw a piece (a very small piece) of the man we have all been seeing.  She saw a man that wanted to help her find happiness even if it wasn't with him.  

So she sat crying in her office wondering if what she had done was really what was supposed to happen.  I agree that some of those tears were shed because she was losing a man that had stood by her side through thick and thin.  That today she realized that for the first time he won't be standing beside her in the future.  But I think those tears and especially the questions she asked her father after showed that there is something much more going on inside this Chudail's head.  When her father came in, she started off by saying that I did it dad.  I signed the papers.  It was hard, but I did it.  There was no other choice for me.  And yes this shows that Ridz herself didn't want this to happen.  I mean her statement where she said, "Maine Sid ko apne aap ko azad kar diya." This spoke volumes on her take of this divorce.  Here she says that she separated Sid from her so that he could be free.  She could have easily said, "maine sid ko azadi di" that she gave him his freedom.  But what she did say was that she separated Sid from herself.  This means that as far as she's concerned Sid was a part of her.  A part that she had to rip out of herself so that he could be free, a part that apparently she was never to him.  If you're wondering what part she's talking about its her soul.  Her soul was a part of Sid's and she thought his was hers initially, but as actions spoke she started to realize that maybe his soul was never hers to begin with.  This led her to sign those papers.  But as far as she's concerned this marriage was her future and that the only reason she did sign was because that's what Sid wanted. 

But then she asked her father if she did the right thing.  I think this is when her doubts on what Sid really wanted came in.  I think she was looking for confirmation that her father agreed with her that Sid did indeed want to end their relationship and that by signing those papers she didn't just throw away one of the best things that had ever happened to her.  Because I am certain that Sid's face as she left that path lab kept flashing through her head, and that was not the face a of a man that no longer cared about her.  It was the face of a man that cared very much, it was the face of the Sid she found during her marriage, it was the face of her Sid.

So yeah she asked her father if it was the right thing as she broke apart in his arms.  And even though it was clearly apparent on Shank's face that he was disappointed and annoyed at her actions of signing the paper, he assured he with words that no matter what she did he will stand by her.  Do take note that Shank's did not say that what she did was right, but he also didn't say it was wrong.  He said that only time will tell if it was right or wrong.  Obviously he didn't tell her it was right because as far as he's concerned, it's not.  I mean these two have yet to hold a real conversation like adults and yet here they are running around all over the place making decisions about each other left and right.  But also he couldn't tell in that moment that what she did was wrong.  Clearly she was distraught enough, she didn't need a lesson on right or wrong in that moment.  What she needed was her father's arms and reassuring words.  So that's what Shanks did.  He put his arms around his broken daughter and told her the words that he knew she needed to hear.  He told her that no matter what her decisions are he will always be there with her. (she needs someone to be there I mean as far as she's concerned all the men that love her always leave her, so he needed to show that he's different from them and I think these words proved it to her)  This however, in no means ways that Shanks is going to stand by and let this dp signing run its course.  I am positive that he will intervene and make sure that these two at least talk once before they call it quits permanently.

I for one am glad to see Chudail Ridz is back (way better than rona dhona Ridz) and at least Cudail Ridz speaks her mind, what she says may not come out coherently but at least she's saying something.  And today we got a glimpse of Batameez Sid.  No he wasn't back in full form, but I'm sure he will be making his appearance very soon.

Thus the call for today's Round was quite easy.  Round 1 goes to Chudail Ridz.πŸ‘ Batameez Sid will definitely need to find his spine if he hopes to get any punches in on this lady.  She's on top of her game once again.

Plz do comment, but try to keep it civil. πŸ˜ƒ

Fantastic post, honestly ur right its great seing the ridz n sid from before, its shows they still have some electric fire, that burns for eachother, i thinks that over-time ridz will continue to question her motives, as will sid, they will ponder if both made the right choices, if perhaps they should've made more effort at discussing rather then impulsive decision, hopefully the question of eachothers motives eill lead to some confession of feelings from either party :) xx
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

loved your take on SR yesterday, well explained and analysed

i am glad rids is back in her chudali mode, something whcih was much needed

woudl love to see sid back as batamaaz asap

so we get some fireworks

and yes i agree shashank will not stay quiet and surely do all what eh can to sort it out.

norzar
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent, Wonderful  and Great post dear...πŸ‘
What a wonderful post!! I was replaying the scenes in my mind while I was reading your post!!

I loved it when you said 'her sid'. That about sums everything up-he is her sid and she is his ridhimma. And the day they both realise that there will be fireworks!!😳

I for one am so happy that chudail is back-badtameez showed a small glimpse yesterday but I really feel he's on his way back!! And when he is -ickeyface and sexyface at it once again!! But this time with romantic undercurrents!! That will be truly interesting!!πŸ˜‰

I cant wait!!! Love SR!😊
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yay! it's arpi's post again!

loved it arpi!πŸ‘

Yeah yeah yeah round 1 of chudail versus batameez was so so so soothing to my ears and eyes!make me wanna say "can i have  some more?" (oliver twist accentoπŸ˜†)

I can totally see more of chudail versus batameez scenes making a comeback! pheeeww! finally we'll get a break from "lacrimosis" 😳( i invented that ....you see tears are formed from lacrymal glands and Riddhima is having some problem with non stop tears..so i think it could be *lacrimosis* a defect in the lacrymal glands)

So where was I? hmmmm....can't wait for Sid to be the batameez bratty hubby now!πŸ€ͺ

πŸ‘
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aww...i have admitted this before too that i am running out of words to express my feeling on such a wonderful post. Amazingly done. I thank you for taking your time to write such a long yet very nice and very well said post. Lovely:)) Great going....keep it up!!