Edited by BlueSoul - 14 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: mysticwater24

you think the movie was a hit??

watch this and decide 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PIlaoWGYUY[/YOUTUBE]

🤣 🤣 and this was supposed to be a serious movie?!..seriously!! 😲...its like a re-run of an 80's movie that are shown in TV😕 seriously! 😆 😆
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">goodlooking??? did you check out the links Bluesoul gave you? he's worth a few lame remarks and gaalis

btw my bro is a big naatakbaaz and he absolutely luvvs the girls in Ksoaps that shed tears (not that he's seen many episodes of them) 😆e.g. he really liked Mukti's attitude and Devki's tears LOL and Kashish's depressing state- he fell head over heels for these women. Now he's after Riddhima Gupta- he's seen the last 8-10 episodes of DMG and he finds Riddhima cute when she cries and runs or is it just our Jenny? meh bro ko aisi hi ladki chaahiye
</font>

i did and i had a good laugh!..your brother loves rohna dhona girls!!😆..how old is he?!!..
doukno thumbnail
No Johny Bravo!!!!!!!😭😭I had thought of her family wid Shinchan😭
Well if the majority wants KRK den I give away Ridzie's hand to KRK.....😭.....
"Jitni nafrat tumhare dil mein hamare liye hai utna pyaar hamare dil mein tumhare liye hai"KRK proposes Ridzie........*a stone faced expression on his face*
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: doukno

No Johny Bravo!!!!!!!😭😭I had thought of her family wid Shinchan😭

Well if the majority wants KRK den I give away Ridzie's hand to KRK.....😭.....
"Jitni nafrat tumhare dil mein hamare liye hai utna pyaar hamare dil mein tumhare liye hai"KRK proposes Ridzie........*a stone faced expression on his face*

Thats called the Constipated Expression🤣🤣🤣

Richie, do you want to be in the selection committee? Me Mona and you will decide the final questionnaire and the right candidate... will announce it later then.......
doukno thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueSoul

Thats called the Constipated Expression🤣🤣🤣

Richie, do you want to be in the selection committee? Me Mona and you will decide the final questionnaire and the right candidate... will announce it later then.......

constipated exp. 🤣

Thank U so much!!!!Thank u for thinking me so worthless err worthwhile dat I can join the selection panel!!!! I accept dis 'post' wid humility and I pledge not to be partial to anyone during the selections😃
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: doukno

constipated exp. 🤣

Thank U so much!!!!Thank u for thinking me so worthless err worthwhile dat I can join the selection panel!!!! I accept dis 'post' wid humility and I pledge not to be partial to anyone during the selections😃

Oh..Its my pleasure......Koi aur maan nahi raha tha.. 🤣
GEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG !!
I'm totally in love with ur posts BlueSoul..!!!
Mwaahhhzz to you!

One question for the tritiya pati can be:
Q - Are you soo jobless that you are ready to be my(Riddhima's) Pati?? And that too 'tritiya'?

Btw,
i Love ur signature!
"Bhagwaan ka prasad" :P :P LOL
You surely make my day.. 😃
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: GEhsaas

OMG OMG OMG !!

I'm totally in love with ur posts BlueSoul..!!!
Mwaahhhzz to you!

One question for the tritiya pati can be:
Q - Are you soo jobless that you are ready to be my(Riddhima's) Pati?? And that too 'tritiya'?

Btw,
i Love ur signature!
"Bhagwaan ka prasad" :P :P LOL
You surely make my day.. 😃

Thanks. 😊
ambryn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Riddhima and Nana... u know the saying... "Raam milaye jodi ek andha ek kori...."🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣