..::7 Reasons to start Fights::..

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
We thought of posting this.. Lately there have been lotsa fights.. So thought of posting some of the possible reasons behind the hot-talks

1. I am not Armaan Hater -- Find topics against Sid.. So tend to bash Armaan

2. I am not Siddhant Hater -- Find topics against Armaan.. So go badmouthing Sid

3. The person who bashes my fav in a topic is an INSANE and he/she needs to get a life or check his/her brain..

4. I expect some peace in the forum but I see people bashing my friends for posting negative comment on a fictional character.. So I start doing the same..

5. I JUST come to forum to make new controversial topics and create fights and post instigating comments becoz the opponent has no brain, and he/she needs to be taught a lesson for his/her real life.. So.. forget the character, let's start bash the MEMBER..

6. Only I am right in this whole world and everybody else is wrong..

7. I can't hear a single negative comment on my fav.. be it meaningful or meaningless

Plz feel free to add any other reason.. if u find....And also if u have ever been a part of fights, lemme know the reason/s..

---------------------------------------

For me.. It's 1 and 4..

P.S -- Thanks Shamil for the emoticons😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
hehehe totally agree wiht your pointss!!
everyone has their own views and opinions and we should let them have :D
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣🤣OMG Guddi lovely post and I agree with u dear.
Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey
Completely agree with u. This is the exact case in this forum (and it applies to me as well- I am brave enough to accept my fault- honestly). But yes- it really does need to stop. We can enjoy all the characters whether we like them or not- its just a matter of perspective,
so yeh- I agree with u.
and I relate to 2- just honest
Edited by Jaysean - 14 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ROFL......this is indeed hilarious but very  well said. Yes.....we all are different and come to this forum for different purpose but some of us are really come here to bash or insult others. I don't bash nor insult nor get too involve in fighting, but I randomly put my point of view......however, I ended up getting insulted if I comment on AR topic ...lol. Very well observations dear. Hope, ppl will be honest here and appreciate your point of view:))
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

awesome post guddi

all the bashing and questioning needs to stop now - i sort of fit in with no. 7 but i don't fight and i do accept meaningful remarks⭐️
The AR/SR war doesn't help me as i'm a loyal Sidmaan fan 😆

luvv the emoticons- shamil ur a star
Edited by i_clueless - 14 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Galwa lobe yur post exactly my sentiments 🤣 shamil hun big fan of yur icons
Edited by -alimabi- - 14 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
😆 Thanks for honest comment guys// 😆

Seriously it needs to be stopped now 😆
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! 🤣 🤣 🤣..this is so funny you are killing me! right on the spot!👏

ok i never bashed anyone so far!😉..but i got bashed because one certain topic in which i just stated my POV on a certain character's behavior!..the mahan Arman!..they acted as if he is a holly figure and not just a fictional character!..sheeeesh!!..talk about people being delusional 🤪

moreover they copycat my topic with exact the same title to bash my sidy widy!😕..isn't there a Copyright in IF ?😕 😆.. i am just kidding!..anyhow did i respond to thier topic?! nope!..i won't give them the satisfaction!..i find the best way to deal with a bashing topic or post is to totally ignore it !..and if it's too abusive then report it!

i come here to have fun with my cyper friends, read some wonderful post written by some wonderful writers, discuss my favorite series DMG!..i love to interact with others, write and exchange ideas!..

the problem is some people act like kids from elementary schools!..they are just childishly biased, they can never understand the other side's point of view nor they can respect them..hence they bash!..it really shocks me!..just because they are hiding behind their laptops they think it's ok to be rude and abuse others!..we are what we are in reality or in internet!    

Edited by ka7eela - 14 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think that I have ever been in any fight before....oh yes I have just not in DMG forum but in Kayamath forum😳...

back then whenever I see any members bashing Shabbir/Milind I just jumped on dem cos I used to like him so much but now I have grown up more and know the different between right and wrong plus reel and real, that's why I just simply laugh things off these days or comment when it's really needed of me to do so otherwise I mostly let things go by turning my blind eyes on any bashing topics and comments.