Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riteshhere thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Superbbb interview. Thanks for sharing....

and all the best to MoNaya for ZNKD. They are going to rock it and they are going to make many of us watch the show for them only which I would not have cared about otherwise..
ZNKD is gonna rock because of you too 😊
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aawww...awesome interview
thanx a lot 4 sharing
good luck 2 monaya 4 znd!!
going 2 watch it 100%!!
theyll rock the show i know
love themm
thanx again
love yaaa
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice interview from which I can conclude that there is nothing between Monaya..................coz he didn't mention her in ZNKD question.............I mean if there were something, he would say that both of him and her are very tired, busy and nervous............I think you got what I mean....!!

He says he is waiting for viewers opinion about his acting............How can we make him know about our opinions.....?!!.............is there any website, email we can use for that....?!!

Overall,.........I liked his simplicity, honesty.........it seemed like you're talking to a freind not a celebrity..........
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
that made me love u more my boy😳❤️
zobsheh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he is so sweet and down to earth .......and mohit you have improved alot as an actor and brought samrat alive with your acting skill and now it doesnt feel like samrat is an imaginary character.........and we would love to watch you as mohit on ZNKD and your's and sanaya's sweet nok jhok.....really looking forward to you and sanaya hosting ZNKD.....all the best for ZNKD 👍🏼
Ankita_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this gut is so freaking sweet! nd the best part is....he looks up to KSG! ❤️ 😃
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, poor baby!!! 😭 🤗 Three days without sleep is not good!! 😒 How is he suppose to talk if he hasn't brushed either??!! 😒 You can't even eat properly because of that!! 😒 I'm glad he took a day off, wish it was more!! 😒 Poor guy!! 😔 I hope he takes good care of himself or else it will be hard on his body!! Especially when you're stressed!! 😒 I wonder how Sanaya is handling this??!! 😕 I hope she takes care as well!! I loved his answers too!! He's just so cute and honest!! Don't worry, Mohit, you are doing a great job!! 😉 😳 And in this new gig, you will do awesome!! 😉 😍 I love you!!! 😳 ❤️ 😍

Shreya
Maria_dmg thumbnail
very nice Article..thanx for shring..!
ramramramram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing article
Love Mohit for his honest answers,
All the best for ZNKD
And we love you as Samrat

Amazing article. 🤗

Aww . . he's one honest and down to earth fellow. Now I know why do you people like him so much! (PS: I'm a Mayank and Armaan fan 🤣

Thanks for sharing. 😊

-Kanky 😊