Perneet Chauhan as Dr. Henna?

itsmee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
as we all know that Dr. henna is going to come, as per the sally's last update...i would like to suggest the cv's to cast Perneet chuahan a.k.a  avni as dr. heena...she will look cute with any dmg actor.

NOTE: it would be great if you people don't bring the point with whom she is going to be paired with...and let the cv's decide this!

and plz no bashing!
Edited by karanwahifan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shraddha302 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ya she ll luk gud
i hope they ll pair Dr heena opposite sid
Dhw@ni thumbnail
She's not bad..
They need to stop experimenting with fresh faces at this point of time..

But I feel.. What is the need for Dr Heena/ Henna.. ?

With due respect to the AR as well as the SR fans..

Isn't it just better if Armaan/ Sid leave.. Rather than seeing them with someone else? :) :) :)

Plus, going by the record of DMG.. This Dr Heena will just be like new furniture to add to the serial.. She won't be given enough screentime.. And will leave eventually..
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dhw@ni

She's not bad..

They need to stop experimenting with fresh faces at this point of time..

But I feel.. What is the need for Dr Heena/ Henna.. ?

With due respect to the AR as well as the SR fans..

Isn't it just better if Armaan/ Sid leave.. Rather than seeing them with someone else? :) :) :)

Plus, going by the record of DMG.. This Dr Heena will just be like new furniture to add to the serial.. She won't be given enough screentime.. And will leave eventually..

Agree๐Ÿ‘
PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
she is so cute.
hope to see her in dmg.
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
no need of any dr.henna!!
zara..xxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: karanwahifan

as we all know that Dr. henna is going to come, as per the sally's last update...i would like to suggest the cv's to cast Perneet chuahan a.k.a  avni as dr. heena...she will looks cute with any dmg actor.

NOTE: it would be great if you people don't bring the point with whom she is going to be paired with...and let the cv's decide this!

and plz no bashing!

i was thinking the same thing since couple of days tht perneet shud b dr.heena..but i dont want her opposite sid or armaan...i want her as armaan's sister or friend who will try 2 make armaan and ridz get 2gether...every1 is on sid's side...and our poor ammy is all alone...i wish perneet is dr.henna and she aint opposite any 1...cos ther's 2 many couples in the show...and im gettin sick of the whole routna manana thing of the couples...its getting so boring..๐Ÿ˜Š

DMG4EVER thumbnail
wait DR HENNA ? who's she ? and why is she coming .. can they not bring Muski back!! PLEASE!!
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yep PC is so pretty ki shel luk gud with anyone

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
another new entry?? oh no. plz spare SR