Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Congrats Shakti you truly deserve it.I am so happy someone deserving won this time!!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is what I wrote on Shakti's wall. Just copying and pasting!

Finally the right decision was made on DID by the janta and zee tv. You were the most deserving among the four of you along with Punit of course! ;) I haven't been able to see the entire finale yet as I had family over and just didn't get time. But obviously I have way to many friends through whom I found out and then obviously your wall says it all. So a big congrats to you! I personally am thrilled to see you as a winner. Way back earlier in the season I had posted a topic on India Forums titled "Girls to shine this season". And I had stated that you girls (you, Tashu, Kruti, Vandana, Amrita, Binny) all were strong than most of the guys. I also stated that this season was ours (meaning girls)...This season was all the girls' turn to shine. And I knew all you girls would represent us girls and girl power! And you not only represented us well, you proved it that we girls are no less than guys! Its so good to see a girl as a winner. Maybe because its rare most of the time! So  proud of you! Keep dancing! And wish you all the best, Shakti! ?
In addition I want to congratulate Terence Sir as it is a big victory for him too. Also want to say that Dharmesh, Binny, & Punit are all winners and they should have no regrets at all! Many people die to be in the position these finalists are on. So be proud and keep dancing!

romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo Shakti truly deserving Keep us up to date to when you'll be touching international waters
anishajk99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Sakthi..........Ur the best nd truely deserved to be the winner of DID 2.......... 👏
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats to Shakti.......i am very happy she won......well deserved 👍🏼
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
am really very happy for her................huraaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy............congratulation shakti!!!!!!!!!
shaguf_khan thumbnail
congrats  shakti!!!!  for  being  the  winner  of  DID
beautiself thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratsss Shakti!!!!!!
Well deserved n girl power in DID2 :D
All the best for life :))
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats Shakti! So glad that my pick won, she totally deserved it!