*~When Opposites Attract~* [Rahul Muskaan]

Mione thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

When Opposites Attract!!!

Hiee Guyzzz!!!!! I dont know what made me think I could do this, but I gave it my best shot. Ive been wanting to write an FF on Rahul-Muskaan; my all-time favorite jodi, since a long time but something or the other thing kept coming up. Anyway, now that I had the time and loadss of it, I thought i'l finally give it a try. This might be a surprise for my fellow Mishtians. I hope I dont disappoint you guys. Im extremely nervous. Hope you like it.

*CHARACTER SKETCH*

Rahul Garewal

A handsome, 22year old middle class guy, living in Mumbai. He is very intelligent, analytical, quiet and an extremely caring person, with the most mesmerising eyes anyone could ever have. He is someone who thinks from the head and not from the heart. But he loves his family dearly and can do anything to see his family happy. Rahul lives with his Bhaiya, Bhabhi and neice. The company he worked for, has shut down and so he is in search of a new job now. There is absolutely no time for love in his life. He believes in Logic and not Magic. Mr. Garewal has always been a topper in school as well as in college. He also loves photography. All he wants, is to give his family a better life and lots of happiness. He respects his bhabhi a lot coz he has seen the hardships that she has faced for the past 8 years.

Muskaan Chaddha

A full-on chatterbox, she is a beautiful 21 year-old middle class girl. She is from Delhi but has moved to Mumbai about a year ago with her mother and 10 year old brother for her mother's eye treatment. She has been a Dance instructor for kids since then. Muskaan loves dancing, fairytales, watching bollywood movies, talking and off-course Shopping. Inspite of being a Happy go lucky drama queen, Miss Chaddha knows her responsibilities quite well. Having completed a course in fashion designing, she is looking out for a job as her dance classes alone cannot provide for the needs of her family. Never get into an argument with her coz she can get very hyper in her attempt to prove herself right. However, even if you are the most depressed person on earth, she knows how to bring a smile on your face.

RAHUL'S FAMILY

Armaan Garewal:  Rahul's 31year old elder brother. Married to his college sweetheart Riddhima since 11 years. However, 3 years after marriage he met with a terrible accident while travelling home from work, that left him completely paralysed.

Riddhima Garewal:   Rahul's bhabhi-cum-best friend, she has managed to take care of her husband and look after the house very well. Rahul tells her each n everything that happens in his life. Having gotten married quite early she knows Rahul since he was 11 and so has been like a mother to him too.

Akshita Garewal:  Armaan n Riddhima's 10year old daughter. She is extremely naughty but a very sweet girl at the same time. She knows when to act innocent and in front of whom. She is very close to her dearest chachu Rahul.

MUSKAAN'S FAMILY

Jasmeet Chaddha: Muskaan's mother. She has been suffering from a severe eye infection for more than a year. It has been worsening and she is now on the verge of getting completely blind. Inspite of her illness she is extra-active for her age. But like every other mother she is very concerned about her daughter's marriage and is as stubborn as her daughter.

Aman Chaddha: Muskaan's 10year old brother and the only man of the house ;-) Unlike his sister he is very reserved and shy. A very smart kid and extra-ordinarily obedient compared to other children of his age.

OTHER CHARACTERS

Atul Joshi: A 22yr old cheerful guy, working for Poise fashion magazine. He works in the Marketing department of the office and is madly in love with his colleague Anjali Gupta but has weird ways of showing it.

Anjali Gupta: Works for the Marketing Department of Poise. She is slightly snobbish and rude on the outside but is actually very sweet and kind. She knows about Atuls crush for her, but does not react coz she is used to it by now.

Abhimanyu and Nikita Modi: Owners of Poise Magazine, they are a happily married couple. Very kind people and they both prefer to keep their personal and professional lives separate.

Pritika Khanna: One of the models of Poise, she is extremely proud and arrogant and can stoop to any level to get what she wants.

Arjun Panchal: Another model for the magazine who loves female attention and thinks very high of himself.

Gulabo: She works as a maid in Muskaans house. Her job is to cook food and look after Muski's mom when Muskaan is busy with her dance classes. She comes at 12pm and leaves by 6pm. She likes to talk, takes good care of Jasmeet and does not know when to keep her mouth shut.

*INTRODUCTION*

Welcome to Mumbai-The City of Dreams as many would call it. But little if they knew what goes into making dreams come true here, they would think twice before saying so. Still one cannot deny that, be it Mumbai or any other place in the world, life will always, in some way or the other, offer ample opportunities and solutions to every problem that one faces. It is upto us, whether we grab that opportunity or just let it go. And you never know what life has in store for you. That one decision may make or break your life. So let's see what happens when 2 completely different individuals come face to face with each other. Will it be a quiet meeting or a series of disasters? Will it be just a casual coincidence or the beginning of an everlasting bond that life has to offer?

Hope  u guys liked it!!!!! If yes then please do click on the LIKE button. And your comments mean a lot to me as it is my first time as far as writing an FF is concerned. Please feel free to give me your suggestions as well, so that I can improve my writing.

Thank you!!!

~Alyesha~

PM List

-Lush-

-Mishti_Divz-

sweetsugar

pari_smile

dhruvikaluvsKSG

Love_RM_MAYUR

sweet.melody

AbhiNikiLuver

Ashlesha09

RM_lover

Radhika Shah

Arvanu

Khushboo

-Farzana-

jyothi_cool

kasufan4ever

brainychild92

cute gauri

nada

Do let me know if u want to be added to the PM list πŸ˜ƒ

PART 1- Pg3

PART 2- Pg7

PART 3- Pg9
Edited by Muski_Aly - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omgoshh, this is such an awesome suprise, Aly!!! πŸ€—

loved the character sketch and introuduction!!
very unique..can't wait till the 1st part and RM's 1st meet!! <3

thanks for the pm!!

lots of love,
Sabz
Mione thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lush-

omgoshh, this is such an awesome suprise, Aly!!! πŸ€—

loved the character sketch and introuduction!!
very unique..can't wait till the 1st part and RM's 1st meet!! <3

thanks for the pm!!

lots of love,
Sabz

Sabzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ur d 1st one to comment!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ Im sooooo glad u liked it.😳

I hope the 1st part will also be upto ur expectations. It'l be ready in 2 days😊

Thank u sooooooo muchhhh for ur lovely comment😊

Originally posted by: Muski_Aly

Sabzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ur d 1st one to comment!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ Im sooooo glad u liked it.😳

I hope the 1st part will also be upto ur expectations. It'l be ready in 2 days😊

Thank u sooooooo muchhhh for ur lovely comment😊

*hugz*
i know!! yayyy im first!! Embarrassed
and i didn't like it.. i loveeedddd it!!

greattt!! can't wait, Alyyy!!!! =D

np!!
Mione thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lush-

*hugz*
i know!! yayyy im first!! 😳
and i didn't like it.. i loveeedddd it!!

greattt!! can't wait, Alyyy!!!! =D

np!!

Aww Sabzzzzzz!!!!!😳 That is sooooooo sweeet of you 😊

Thanks a tonπŸ€—
-Mishti_Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMGGG 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²   i can't belive it.. im  😲 ALYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  CONGRATUALTIONS HUNNN!!! ITS  AWESOMEEEEE AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG INTROOOOOOO loved it to coree waiting for the first part and add me to ur pm list...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ.
once again Congoooooooo loley FF...πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ALYyyyyy ....wow you finially started ur own FF congo shongo...amazing characters and lovely intro...i m so glad u started ur own FF and im sure u are going to rock it .
thanks for the PM πŸ€—
Mione thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyashaz

OMGGG 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²   i can't belive it.. im  😲 ALYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  CONGRATUALTIONS HUNNN!!! ITS  AWESOMEEEEE AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG INTROOOOOOO loved it to coree waiting for the first part and add me to ur pm list...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ.

once again Congoooooooo loley FF...πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Partnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Where have u beeen??????? Missed you sooooooo much.😳

I know!!! Me writing an FFπŸ˜† Shocking na!πŸ˜† But u really liked it soooo much????

Anyway thanks a lot for such a motivating and lovely commentπŸ˜³πŸ€—

Will surely PM u.😊 Thanks again.

Mione thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsugar

ALYyyyyy ....wow you finially started ur own FF congo shongo...amazing characters and lovely intro...i m so glad u started ur own FF and im sure u are going to rock it .

thanks for the PM πŸ€—

Sabaa!!!!πŸ€— yes i finally did!!!!πŸ˜†
Thank u soooooooo much. Im really glad u liked itπŸ˜ƒ Got ur PM too. Sent a nice long reply.πŸ˜‰

Thanks again.😊

pari_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Aly!!!! is this true ya just a dream???!!!😲   finally decided to write an ff i was soo excited when i saw ur pm lol
and a GREAT start!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luved the CS awesome diidnt know u r such a good writer
jaldi update karo cant wait for part1

pari