Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shamil

brilliant post

again , ppl will turn a blind eye to ur arguments coz they dont want to face the reality

Well peeps don't have the guts to accept the truth that SR is meant for each other.
peeps are just blinded by a character's love.
May god help such people.
doukno thumbnail
I am returning to ds thread!!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: doukno

I am returning to ds thread!!!

Hum intezaar karenge , tumhaara internet ki qayaamat tak. 🀣
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BANG ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed and a very wonderful post and a nice one which expresses SID's wonderful character.
Thanks for the nice write up. Even i felt bad that how these people are deaming and degrading the actions and  the character of SID with all those silly reason. SUCKS.........

Mother Teresa once said that, "If you judge people, you have no time to love them." If you sit there with an intention of already having a negative image of the person in your mind then even the smallest actions done by the person will lead to another excuse for you to prove your negativities towards that person.

WOW GREAT!!!!!!!! Hand down and i completely agree with the above said. 
Keep going.......
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

BANG ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed and a very wonderful post and a nice one which expresses SID's wonderful character.
Thanks for the nice write up. Even i felt bad that how these people are deaming and degrading the actions and  the character of SID with all those silly reason. SUCKS.........

Mother Teresa once said that, "If you judge people, you have no time to love them." If you sit there with an intention of already having a negative image of the person in your mind then even the smallest actions done by the person will lead to another excuse for you to prove your negativities towards that person.

Keep going.......

I totally agree with you. I won't even like to comment on what others have to say but yeah , we accept Sid with the good and with the bad because at the end of the day that man is a sweetheart who makes you believe in humanity.

I loved Mother Teresa's quote here. 😳😳😳
😳😳😳😳
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
splendid post yaar love it . spot on 

siddhant modi yur the man we are proud of yu
Edited by -alimabi- - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

BANG ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep going.......

ssdtvgojan

Awwww thank you for such a wonderful response!

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I totally agree with you. I won't even like to comment on what others have to say but yeah , we accept Sid with the good and with the bad because at the end of the day that man is a sweetheart who makes you believe in humanity.

I loved Mother Teresa's quote here. 😳😳😳
😳😳😳😳

Thankx I am glad you liked the quote. πŸ˜‰
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Take a BOW πŸ‘
Honestly i read the post bashing sid's character last night n i was so disgusted at the thinking of some ppl tht i just chose to ignore it...thrs absolutely no point in arguing with ppl who have closed their eyes n ears and their mind to something..all we can do is bring out the shades of sid's character just the way you have done - WITHOUT comparing him to 'someone' or bashing other characters...u see they need to bash someone in order to prove how 'someone' is better...but we dont have to bash anyone to prove why Sid is a 'gem'!!
Loved ur post πŸ€— Kicka**
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 topic and Excellent point dearπŸ‘πŸ‘

P.S: I seriously don't know or can't see what he has done wrong that is making ppl pulling their hair out.