Uttaran 2nd most watched show last week

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
STAR maintains lead for fifth week

The top three general entertainment channels have maintained a status quo in Week 16. STAR Plus reigns at No. 1 with a maximum share of 24 per cent, as per TAM Media Research data (C&S, 4+, HSM). The GRPs garnered by the channel is 317.

Colors and Zee are at par at No. 2 once again in the latest week, garnering a relative share of 21 per cent each. The GRPs garnered by the two channels are 269 and 268 respectively. Sony has witnessed a slight rise in viewership in Week 16. Its share stands at 12 per cent with 156 GRPs. Imagine TV is at No. 4 with a relative share of 8 per cent, followed by SAB, which had garnered a 6 per cent share.

STAR One and Sahara One have garnered relative shares of 3 per cent and 2 per cent respectively, while DD1 and STAR Utsav have recorded 2 per cent and 1 per cent shares respectively.

Pavitra Rishta on Zee is the top rated programme in Week 16, garnering a high TVR of 6; Uttaran on Colors follows closely with a TVR of 5.9. STAR Plus' Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is the third most watched programme, recording a TVR of 5.5.

Bidayi is at No. 4, followed by Pratigya (STAR Plus). Some of the other programmes in the Top 10 list are Na Aana Is Des Laado, Balika Vadhu, Jhansi Ki Rani, Dance India Dance Season 2 and Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo.

http://www.afaqs.com/perl/media/story.html?sid=26887_STAR+maintains+lead+for+fifth+week

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Gur jee aap aaye toh bahaar aayeee😆..aaj yahaan Uttaran forum mein achanak darshan dene ka koi khaas motive😉😆

Ok see the irony here..in Agle janam forum members r crying becuase the show is at no.10 despite such an interesting track going on...and here in Uttaran forum members r crying because the show continues to b at the top despite a dragging one month shaadi and never ending torturous suhaag-raat🥱...and we both r continuing to analyse how this TRP system works😆

And I think this week Colors did well in total ratings because of Saturday specials..they had spls for balika vadhu,Bairi piya as well as uttaran....but next week zee might go to no.2 because of Dance india dance finale😛...ok rest of the analysis I will do in agle janam forum😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahaha see ppl watch uttaran STILL! with vancha and veeya!
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

hahaha see ppl watch uttaran STILL! with vancha and veeya!

with the sole hope of veer- iccha....may all our dreams come true...amen!!!
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Gur jee aap aaye toh bahaar aayeee😆..aaj yahaan Uttaran forum mein achanak darshan dene ka koi khaas motive😉😆

Ok see the irony here..in Agle janam forum members r crying becuase the show is at no.10 despite such an interesting track going on...and here in Uttaran forum members r crying because the show continues to b at the top despite a dragging one month shaadi and never ending torturous suhaag-raat🥱...and we both r continuing to analyse how this TRP system works😆

And I think this week Colors did well in total ratings because of Saturday specials..they had spls for balika vadhu,Bairi piya as well as uttaran....but next week zee might go to no.2 because of Dance india dance finale😛...ok rest of the analysis I will do in agle janam forum😆

haan bohat saare motives the😉😆
Jyoti came just becuase of u😆 I have recently started checking these color forums as they too have some quite interesting TRP talks going on😉
thanks to u😆. the other day I saw ur conversation in yeh pyar na hoga kam forum too😛

we really should be given some awards for analyzing this crazy TRP system😆 Uttaran members have my full support, I too will pray that the message about the track get's out there and trp's go down🤣
oh they had 3 specials🤣 man these tv channels really want us to just sit in front our tv's 24/7 and see their torture 😆 well it's good then that  zee is at par without all these specials or afternoon shows.
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

haan bohat saare motives the😉😆
Jyoti came just becuase of u😆 I have recently started checking these color forums as they too have some quite interesting TRP talks going on😉
thanks to u😆. the other day I saw ur conversation in yeh pyar na hoga kam forum too😛

we really should be given some awards for analyzing this crazy TRP system😆 Uttaran members have my full support, I too will pray that the message about the track get's out there and trp's go down🤣
oh they had 3 specials🤣 man these tv channels really want us to just sit in front our tv's 24/7 and see their torture 😆 well it's good then that  zee is at par without all these specials or afternoon shows.

Don't tell me u r stalking me even in YPNHK forumROFL...yaar that show is quite good but pata nahin why it doesn't get good trps😕..members there r so innocent..they keep on asking why such a lovely couple like Abher is not getting high trps😭...ab unko kaun samjhaye trps kaise milti hai😉😆😆....Trps thodi na romance se milti hai..u need high voltage drama for high ratings😈😆😆..we hv done masters in it..so we know..but not others😆...

And Gur your zee is also coming up with specials on saturday..check the new promo all shows from 7.30 to 9pm will hv a spl telecast on Saturday..see its following colors footsteps only😉😆😆..but I m angry..why Agle janam is not in the spls😡😕

Anyways it seems channels r all set to do a horrible rat race once this IPL gets over😆😆...Colors r coming up with two reality shows India's got talent and one bachha-party dance reality show😆..so it won't b a cake walk for Zee😉..but I would b happy if Zee becomes no.2 permanently because these days colors hv become a bit too over confident😡
Edited by jyoti06 - 14 years ago
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
completely agree with you jyoti ..
colors has become  terribly overconfident as they believe they can show any crap
specially uttaran .....
once the trp's and the ratings of the channel come down ..
they will be back on their track ...
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Don't tell me u r stalking me even in YPNHK forum🤣...yaar that show is quite good but pata nahin why it doesn't get good trps😕..members there r so innocent..they keep on asking why such a lovely couple like Abher is not getting high trps😭...ab unko kaun samjhaye trps kaise milti hai😉😆😆....Trps thodi na romance se milti hai..u need high voltage drama for high ratings😈😆😆..we hv done masters in it..so we know..but not others😆..
Jyoti i am😆 but i started only last week😛 i found this post very interesting, the member had mentioned all grp's etc and how YPNHK competes with two top shows😳😛😆
I think colors never got a strong hold on the 9-10 slot, even BP is weak. and the theme of the show, intercaste marriage has been tested many times, so just chaging the setting won't work
😕. and yes if there's too much romance it definitely won't work🤣
so u give siksha to all the members there😛

And Gur your zee is also coming up with specials on saturday..check the new promo all shows from 7.30 to 9pm will hv a spl telecast on Saturday..see its following colors footsteps only😉😆😆..but I m angry..why Agle janam is not in the spls😡😕

oh that's only because DID finale is tomorrow, so no shows r airing, it will just be DID from. hence all shows shifted to saturday now😆 otherwise zee aisa nahin hai😳😆 and there's no agle on fridays

Anyways it seems channels r all set to do a horrible rat race once this IPL gets over😆😆...Colors r coming up with two reality shows India's got talent and one bachha-party dance reality show😆..so it won't b a cake walk for Zee😉..but I would b happy if Zee becomes no.2 permanently because these days colors hv become a bit too over confident😡

oh this chak boom boom or whatever😆 is not gonna work. like they have put in peopme from random professions in it, the host is a model, then saloni as comedia, vindu woh pata nhain kya kar raha hai😆 DID kids will win over this show easily. but yes competition get's tough after IPL, read this in YPNHK forum too that colors will be doing a major revamp😲😆 i hope it doesn't become sony #2 🤣 by ending and shifting shows randomly.

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well its interesting to see two mods in the same post... rare view...

@jyoti.... its Thursday today,,,but special  episode mystery is still not been revealed..... i really wanna know how much they earned by fooling us??? plss share some trp gyan with me too...

@vijaya... dear our uttaran is becoming a masala show.... you know what masala shows are all about??? 😉 i just gone through a comment on you tube someone commenting on vansh-ichha scene,,that it was too hot...hehehe....all i want to say uttaran is entertaining everyone turn by turn,,now its time to masala loving viewers to get entertained.....
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

completely agree with you jyoti ..
colors has become  terribly overconfident as they believe they can show any crap
specially uttaran .....
once the trp's and the ratings of the channel come down ..
they will be back on their track ...

Vijaya colors hv actually gone down because its not getting good trps for its other shows..so it seems they r putting all sort of rubbish drama only in Uttaran to make sure that they r in the rat race😆..but how long can they fool the audience is the question now😆

See today's episode Tappu becoming mata kaykayi and now raja dashrath aka Veer will go and fall on her feet😆...if this is what continues then colors channel might go in the dumps now😆😆