Incomplete without Sadhana

hahaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yay I loved Alekh today when he said that "yeah pooja meri patni ke begar adhura hai"  (sorry for the bad hindi skills)....

It seemed like Vasu got a slap on her face when he said that...and freeking stormed out of there. 

I loved when he goes to get her and tells her that something like I am incomplete without you,,,and calls her his "dharam patni"....omg i love when he called her that because dharam patni holds so much more weight than just patni. 

Also, after he tells of Vasu, he goes to Sadhana, holds her hand, and takes her away from hateful Vasu. 

Edited by hahaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not to pick on your hindi....because I am also bad at writing it........but you just cracked me up. Unless Alekh is you know what..πŸ˜‰....which I think he proved he is not.......then its not Pati,  its Patni......he married a female...not a male.......LOL......I know what you meant...but its just funny reading it.......no offense...thought I tell you so you can fix it.....but you made my day........put a smile on my face....πŸ˜†
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HAHAHAHAAAAA....
Its okeeyy...
Im bad tooo in writing.... πŸ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yup that was one of my favorite parts of today's episode...I also loved the way Ranvir looked like his head was gonna explode any minute listening to Vasu's venomous statements.
hahaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: taral83

Not to pick on your hindi....because I am also bad at writing it........but you just cracked me up. Unless Alekh is you know what..πŸ˜‰....which I think he proved he is not.......then its not Pati,  its Patni......he married a female...not a male.......LOL......I know what you meant...but its just funny reading it.......no offense...thought I tell you so you can fix it.....but you made my day........put a smile on my face....πŸ˜†

OMG I didnt even know I made all those mistakes...fixed it...and obviously no offence taken...I am an ABCD lol, so dont really know how to write it.  Yay i am glad i was able to put a smile on your face with my awesomely amazing hindi skills lol πŸ˜‰
yanks28 thumbnail
An American Born Confused Desi? LOL... yeah I wasn't born there but raised there...I don't think your hindi is so bad...you got the gist of it. πŸ˜†
hahaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Yup that was one of my favorite parts of today's episode...I also loved the way Ranvir looked like his head was gonna explode any minute listening to Vasu's venomous statements.

Omg i know...he looks really hot when he's angry.  I also liked the contrast between Alekh's and Ranvir's reactions.  Ranvir was just pissed and Alekh was more hurt than angry by his mother's actions.  Both are fantastic actors.  πŸ‘

I feel bad for Alekh though...his birthday was ruined by all this...hopefully Sadhana makes it up to him πŸ˜‰

yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hahaz

Omg i know...he looks really hot when he's angry.  I also liked the contrast between Alekh's and Ranvir's reactions.  Ranvir was just pissed and Alekh was more hurt than angry by his mother's actions.  Both are fantastic actors.  πŸ‘

I feel bad for Alekh though...his birthday was ruined by all this...hopefully Sadhana makes it up to him πŸ˜‰

Ranvir is a hottie. I think he scares the daylights out of Ragini wen he's angry. He's quiet hot blooded.

As for Alekh's ruined birthday...you're damn right! Sadhna can make it up.... ☺️
Edited by yanks28 - 14 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

yes agreeing to that... Alekhji proved he was a good husband of Sadhana by respecting  and demanding her involvement for the Hawan. Alekh ji is becoming thanda-thanda ice-ice baby nowadays(cools down very fast) and Ranveer is like hot.... volcano of emotions. He can blast anytime for anything unethical happening . I love him for that.( I guess that's the reason Vasu first hugged Alekh without a thought and then read Ranveer's face expressions and then hugged him after a thought......).πŸ˜†
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

An American Born Confused Desi? LOL... yeah I wasn't born there but raised there...I don't think your hindi is so bad...you got the gist of it. πŸ˜†

ABCD😊