Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: parishima

I Really Really like your post and address to other blogger
 mind blowing keep it

Thanks sweetie. I actually put those requests to keep trouble at distance. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... as i don't trust my own limits of badtameezi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poor  divorce papers kisiko  us par taras nahi aaya...... Ridhima  ka naya victim....🀣🀣.........

aaj ke liye bas itna hi....Will spare your akal...and go hide my shakalπŸ˜‰

Poco-wonderful as usual!

I have to go right now but promise will comment in full tomorrow!!😊
CinciGal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As I watched todays episode I wondered what is the need of Sister Stella when there are two gay p*rn lead male stars who wash their dirty socks and Roopa underwear-baniyan in the locker room, corridor, BB court. Onlookers JP and Jiggy wonder if they are old enough to watch what is happening in front of them. From past experiences of butting into SRA matters, they decide wisely "humko interfere nahin karna chahiye". But aadat se majboor prani later decide to chuck wisdom aside and go with instincts, run up to Riddhima to tell her "Aunty Aunty, S aur A ek doosre ko maar rahe hain aur pata nahin kya kya gandi gandi baaten kar rahe hain". Meanwhile, the two GP lead male stars enact the following scene in the BB court and dressing room (imagine S and A instead of the actors in the following, and do watch till the end):

Later on they apply dettol to ecchymoses(blue/black marks; had to look up the name) rather than open wounds. They wince at the touch of dettol but took the dhamakedar ghoonse (punches) like real mard.
In his office Papa dearest tries to bluff daughter into staying in her marriage. What follows is what Poco said.
Edited by CinciGal - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: heersweetie

nitz sid ka dialogue toh bang on hai riddhima main tumhara khushi chata hoon poor guy dialogue writer jo nahin has to mumble this one dialogue in each episode

shanky has no other option now bur to call MBA  professionals and teach them communication skills everyday for one hour during the 6 months

in the end ridzi will say sirf mere saath aisa kyun hota hai and

sid will say main sirf riddhima ka khushi chata hoon
u see some things never change πŸ˜‰

🀣......MBA Professionals bhi apna sarr pakad lenge aur apni degree bhi bhool jaayenge. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... let's see kya hota hai Sid-Riddz ki maha-gaatha mein.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love you dear πŸ€—
Love the Rids lines at the end. She will really go bash his head when they get home for assuming her happiness lies with Armaan.

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Poca: first of all your disclaimer made me laughed to death:)) haha you have said nicely.....well done sweetie!! I've yet to watch today's episode!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: athithi

Poco:
I love it....🀣

Poor divorce papers!!!
Ridz ki gussa..bade bade ankhe - lal lal gaal - like Armaan used to say.. And her dear hubby knows how to press her buttons..smart guyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Looks like the words from Armaan shattered her to the extent - she didn't even remember her papa's preaching..

Its about time-- Ridzy!! sach ka saamna karo..

Sacch ka saamna to ab Shankypanks hi karwaayenge since Sid has couriered his brains and his wife's brains to Houston. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... waise bhi gusse mein na to Sid ko kucch dikhta hai aur na uski biwi ko. Damage control expert Shankypanks takes over. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pocoooooooooo.........πŸ€—
ek dam mast...........dhinchak......fatak post he......πŸ‘

waise I loved ur request today.......I am in here to ghaatao my izzat....🀣🀣🀣 ........sirf tere liye sweetyyyyyyyy😳

Ok now my tippanies........
I agree.....Shanky will use all his dimaag ki powers to make sure SR dont go thry this divorce........he, by talking to both have it figured that both are simply lacking communication and have gone himmatlessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† to face this hurdle......called past....

So operation "SR ko ek chhat ke niche lock kardo" on.....

Have to say ...cant wait for this operation to begin....😍
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Hey Pocu 😳

I think we all kinda knew that Ridz will sign those papers due to her anger and frustration at Sid - more making her feel unwanted and pushing her towards Armaan and misleading Armaan

Now what is Ridz suppose to think by Sid's actions - all she knows is that since Sid wants freedom from her, then she might as well give it, she so does not want a divorce at all as does Sid

Arent SR about doing things for each other regardless, this again has happened here

Armaan not purposely, has twice road-blocked SR from finding each other, and now again more miscommunications and misunderstanding

As for Shanks, the advice he will have given SR beforehand has gone to waste from his pov, so he will have to come up with something more, like a underhand tactics, which i think is needed seeing as this divorce is something that SR dont want, and thats why i agree with whatever Shanks will do for the sake of SR because at the end of the day SR are gonna feel regret with this divorce if it happens

I think the problem with SR is that they both assume too much and always act on impulse... always.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... Riddhima thinks Sid doesn't want her , Sid thinks Riddhima doesn't want him..... aur real feelings kahiin par paani bhar rahi hain.😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑.... so, i guess we leave SR ki naiyaa Shanky ke bharose because sometimes even relationships need an external spine.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰