shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
Parul and Shru throw tantrums woh bhi bada waale🤣🤣

We want SR from today's episode😍😍
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

oh sid baby think abt your happiness .............riddhima belongs to you honey and only you ,just extend your right on her ,she will hold your hands throughout..............look into her eyes boy ,she wants you to stop this ,wants you to tell the world she is your wife...........

guys what is wrong with you...........we all knew riddhima will sign ,so what were you expecting shashank telling a broken riddhima now abt 6 months....atleast wait for next week na................the way they parted the way theu talked who thought that riddhima is going to fly into armaan's arms...........
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Official results of Posh Palace's bets

Bet 1: Bani - Ridz will give a lecture to Sid and Sid will be heartbroken seeing dp
           Khushi's counterbet - SR will talk thru eyes and Ridz won't say much, be sarcastic and leave.

Results : Khushi won the bet bcoz Ridz was sarcastic and just said that she gave the answer to Armaan and Armaan will tell her and SR were mostly looking at each other

Bet 2 :  Bani - DMG will end with Sid heartbroken seeing dp
             Khushi's counterbet - DMG will end with Ridzy talking about going to Lonavala with Armaan

Results : Both Khushi and Bani lost the bet so it was a draw

Official score
Bani - 0
Khushi - 1

Since this is a newyork stock exchange style betting system, scores will be carry forward format.

Weekend betting system on to.
If you lose, you provide a KW solo pic and if you can't thats fine too.
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

shruti wait what sid held her hand? haiiiiiiii

I volunteer to amke the avi's after exam yayyyy

but WTH is going on

Yes when Riddhima said she doesn't want to talk Sid hold her arm and turned her. They look at each other for few seconds and then Ridz asks him to leave her hand which he does😍😍
_Hira_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh great I don't believe this. This whole Riddhima agreeing to divorce thing is based on an utter misunderstanding. Yes, I know about time I realize this but actually I didn't keep up with the show due to exams :p
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Khushi007

Official results of Posh Palace's bets

Bet 1: Bani - Ridz will give a lecture to Sid and Sid will be heartbroken seeing dp
           Khushi's counterbet - SR will talk thru eyes and Ridz won't say much, be sarcastic and leave.

Results : Khushi won the bet bcoz Ridz was sarcastic and just said that she gave the answer to Armaan and Armaan will tell her and SR were mostly looking at each other

Bet 2 :  Bani - DMG will end with Sid heartbroken seeing dp
             Khushi's counterbet - DMG will end with Ridzy talking about going to Lonavala with Armaan

Results : Both Khushi and Bani lost the bet so it was a draw

Official score
Bani - 0
Khushi - 1

Since this is a newyork stock exchange style betting system, scores will be carry forward format.

Weekend betting system on to.
If you lose, you provide a KW solo pic and if you can't thats fine too.

I was silently following you guys. So you won huh!! Congrats to you and waiting for a pic of KW from Bani:))
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Parul and Shru throw tantrums woh bhi bada waale🤣🤣

We want SR from today's episode😍😍

Yess!!!
We want SR!!!
We want SR!!!!
Shamil where are you ?? I need your andolan smileys!!!
I want sid and rids caps today NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  oh my god sid was holding ridz hands my heartbeat is increasing and bp is decreasing.
shruti thumbnail
Let the video get up on YT I will take some caps😍😍