I know what you did last Summer

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
all i want to ask that why is tapu's problems are highlighted like this??? i m amazed that how creatives can remind very small things about tapu??but can forget ...what she did last summer????

here i can see cv's mission to change her character into an angel but for me her sis are not forgivable..... lets talk about tapu's issues...what makes her become revengeful and jealous  to ichha?? remember when she with her nani were planing vansh-ichha marriage,,,she said to nani that,,,ammo said me that,"she is giving her daughter's uttaran to me" she said,,hum kuch bole nhi tab, per hum bhoole bhi nhi" ab hum btaye gay ,,kia hoti ha uttaran"... so what could she expect from a mother, whose daughter's to be husband she snatched ,,,should ammo bless her in that case??? ok 2ndly,,she said to ichha that veer left her alone on their first night... woh apmaan hum kesa bholien?? so what did she expect?? what veer should say?? oh tasapya,,,tum yahan?? or ichha kahan ha?? chalo chodo usko,,,lets have fun" obviously when she cheated on him like that...what else he could do..than leaving her alone.... and now this slap,,,she said humare tukron pe pali and all that.... but whatever she did to ichha in letter switching case,,, should ichha kiss her evil hands with whom she wrote that letter... ???

ok ,,,she tied ichha's knot to vansh,,for whatever ammo said to her,,, she created letter switching and photo exhibition..because veer left her alone on wedding night so she dont wanbt ichha get her husband's love...and above  all this slap,,,now not only ichha but her next 7 generation will pay for this slap to tapu devi,... now she'll poison vansh more and more and create problems for ichha...... but what about all she did to ichha ??? why dont they give justice to ichha ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sweety, like i said nan and rash are pestering cvs to turn rash into innocent bay and then show their romance , god help cvs , why blame them when actors are so cheap ....... and i dont have any intentions to read this updates which i stopped reading tooooo ...so this show had been dead for me for alongtime but yet i come to forum to have fun ......................................
shonuu thumbnail
but jaya,,,how can they endanger their show for their  employees??? may be they are helpless in front of them... but my question is,,that they give justice every time she feels bad,,e,g,,this slapping saga... now veer will have to go and bring that evil back.. may be on pagphera,,in new promo he was asking vansh to give just 24 days to him to bring that evil back...so i think,,whatever could not happen on her own marriage,,, will happen now....but what about giving justice to ichha???
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hon, icha was not top priorty for a long time , its been taps and see they never failed to fullfill actors demands in their own way and yet made the show click ......... and yes nan lied in his fb , he will accept taps with open arms mark my words
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

all

here i can see cv's mission to change her character into an angel but for me her sis are not forgivable..... lets talk about tapu's issues...what makes her become revengeful and jealous  to ichha?? remember when she with her nani were planing vansh-ichha marriage,,,she said to nani that,,,ammo said me that,"she is giving her daughter's uttaran to me" she said,,hum kuch bole nhi tab, per hum bhoole bhi nhi" ab hum btaye gay ,,kia hoti ha uttaran"... so what could she expect from a mother, whose daughter's to be husband she snatched ,,,should ammo bless her in that case??? ok 2ndly,,she said to ichha that veer left her alone on their first night... woh apmaan hum kesa bholien?? so what did she expect?? what veer should say?? oh tasapya,,,tum yahan?? or ichha kahan ha?? chalo chodo usko,,,lets have fun" ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†obviously when she cheated on him like that...what else he could do..than leaving her alone.... and now this slap,,,she said humare tukron pe pali and all that.... but whatever she did to ichha in letter switching case,,, should ichha kiss her evil hands with whom she wrote that letter... ???

ok ,,,she tied ichha's knot to vansh,,for whatever ammo said to her,,, she created letter switching and photo exhibition..because veer left her alone on wedding night so she dont wanbt ichha get her husband's love...and above  all this slap,,,now not only ichha but her next 7 generation will pay for this slap to tapu devi,... now she'll poison vansh more and more and create problems for ichha...... but what about all she did to ichha ??? why dont they give justice to ichha ???

grt post Shonuu ๐Ÿ‘...i dunno wy i m so frustrated wid this Tap-saga..that i fret over it  all time...my only medicine is this forum๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Sonuu I want to love your post instead of liking it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...CVs think we viewers r fools kya..enough is enough now๐Ÿ˜ก...And justice to Ichha ..my foot..they will only give Justice to Tappu from here on๐Ÿ˜ก...Jaya is right...its the actors who r pestering the CVs because they both r insecure

Notice the dialogue that Veer gives to Vansh about their childhood days๐Ÿ˜‰...He says that in childhood he was jealous of the fact that everyone addressed him as younger brother of Vansh when he was more capable and so for the first time in anger he addressed his own brother as just Vansh and not bhaiyya...but then Daddaji explained to him that God gave birth to Vansh before him and so Vansh automatically becomes his elder brother..thats when Veer understood his fault๐Ÿ˜‰...This dialogue was given to indirectly  justify Tappu madam๐Ÿ˜†;CVs want to tell that if Tappu was shown the right path in her childhood like how Daddaji showed the right path to Veer at the right time,then mayb Tappu would hv never gone the wrong way๐Ÿ˜†..mark my words this comparison will come up in the future episodes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....I can see how these two actors r putting pressure on the CVs to justify Tappu's act in each and every episode๐Ÿ˜Š..

Ichha might get justice in the end but till then we all might quit watching the show๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Sonuu I want to love your post instead of liking it๐Ÿ‘...CVs think we viewers r fools kya..enough is enough now๐Ÿ˜ก...And justice to Ichha ..my foot..they will only give Justice to Tappu from here on๐Ÿ˜ก...Jaya is right...its the actors who r pestering the CVs because they both r insecure

Notice the dialogue that Veer gives to Vansh about their childhood days๐Ÿ˜‰...He says that in childhood he was jealous of the fact that everyone addressed him as younger brother of Vansh when he was more capable and so for the first time in anger he addressed his own brother as just Vansh and not bhaiyya...but then Daddaji explained to him that God gave birth to Vansh before him and so Vansh automatically becomes his elder brother..thats when Veer understood his fault๐Ÿ˜‰...This dialogue was given to indirectly  justify Tappu madam๐Ÿ˜†;CVs want to tell that if Tappu was shown the right path in her childhood like how Daddaji showed the right path to Veer at the right time,then mayb Tappu would hv never gone the wrong way๐Ÿ˜†..mark my words this comparison will come up in the future episodes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....I can see how these two actors r putting pressure on the CVs to justify Tappu's act in each and every episode๐Ÿ˜Š..

Ichha might get justice in the end but till then we all might quit watching the show๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@bold...how can you say this jyoti??? srkluver ki manokamna puri kerdi???... now she'll come in a bullet's speed to hug you for saying this for her tapu.........๐Ÿ˜†

but on a serious note...i m helpless to think that may be someone's  relation can effect script to some extent,,but how they can let their show  (their bread and butter) suffer for their employees?? its just a thinking ,,, not that i m supporting that couple....  i cant say more about as it would be against actors.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shonuu

@bold...how can you say this jyoti??? srkluver ki manokamna puri kerdi???... now she'll come in a bullet's speed to hug you for saying this for her tapu.........๐Ÿ˜†

but on a serious note...i m helpless to think that may be someone's  relation can effect script to some extent,,but how they can let their show  (their bread and butter) suffer for their employees?? its just a thinking ,,, not that i m supporting that couple....  i cant say more about as it would be against actors.

Oh gosh when I wrote it ,I completely forgot that we hv one Tappu lover present in this forum..nahinnnnnnnnn๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...But yesterday when Veer was telling all that nonsense instead of telling the actual truth,I felt like breaking my TV set because the dialogues were clearly indicating how Veer had similar problem like Tappu in childhood๐Ÿคข.,.and based on this CVs can sketch out a Veer-Tappu track๐Ÿคข

Sonuu ...I hv seen many shows going haywire because the scripts get changed based on the relationship of two actors...its a known fact that Tina is not too comfortable with Nan and Rash...thats why CVs make sure that she is given more screen time with Rohit and Nan-Rash together gets more screen time...and thats the reason why the script is going this way...and because the CVs r also getting the desired trps...so they hv no problem in this storyline as well

Sometimes I feel we r just boiling our blood crying and shouting over these fictional characters when on the sets these 4 r hving all the fun๐Ÿ˜ก
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so now veer will start sympathizing with taps ..
he will try to understand her ...
and then they will be an ideal couple ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
its a joke of the century
shonuu thumbnail
@jyoti.... but how will they justify her character??? she had nothing to be jealous for.... jogi just called ichha his daughter but all the luxuries were only given to tapasya.... you tell me.. did he made ichha,an equal share holder in his property??? did he sent her abroad for higher studies?? did he hand his business over to ichha??? then jealousy for what?? they can never justify her evilness.....for me tapu is a wamp the biggest truth for me,,,every show nees a wamp so we have a supernatural wamp tapu in uttaran,,,