many of you may not know me
I joined a few weeks ago
I'm 12 years old
and I love reading ffs
I want to write a ff, but I first want
to know what you guys think of my work
so I wrote this OS
Please do comment if you liked and think I should start a ff

Mayank and Nupur are not like what they are in the show. They are much different. What happened was Mayank fell in love with Nupur at first sight. She hated him at first, but gradually became friends, and she also fell in love with him, but she didn't realize. That's when Samrat came in. Samrat is Mayank's best friend. He fell in love with Nupur. Nupur was quite attracted to him and thought that she loved him. They decided to get married. Mayank was heartbroken, he felt like telling Samrat that he loves her, but didn't because Mayank knew that Nupur didn't have feeling for him.

italics - thinking
bold - talking

Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge

Nupur's POV
I woke up with excitement. I was getting married to Samrat, the person I love! The day went by fast with all the traditions. Now, Diya my sister was getting me ready. "Nupur, tum duniya ki sabse khoobsurat ladki lag rahi ho!" she said. I smiled at her. I'm gonna miss her like hell! She brought me down, I looked around for Mayank. kitni ajeeb baat hain, shaadhi Samrat se ho rahi hain, aur main Mayank ko dhund rahi hoon. I spotted him standing beside Samrat. They were both looking at me. I looked downwards. I automatically did that every time Mayank used to stare at me. There was something in Mayank's eyes that always made me go crazy.

Samrat's POV
Nupur was coming down, she was looking like an angel, but she didn't look as happy as I expected her to look. That's wierd, even my best friend Mayank looks kind of upset, kuch toh gadbad hain! 

Mayank's POV
Why does Nupur just have to be so beautiful? It's making it harder for me to stay for this wedding! How can I see my love getting married to my best friend? I think I should just go back to Punjab after this wedding, being in my home place will make me feel better.

Other Person's POV
All the wedding rasams are happening. Mayank is really disturbed, but manages to keep smiling. They stand up for the phere. Mayank couldn't stay any longer and he left for the train station. Only Diya noticed this, she was about to ask him where he's going but he was already out of sight.

Nupur's POV
I stood up for the phere. Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hain, jaise main kuch galat kar rahi hoon? And where is Mayank?They start the phere. She wasn't happy anymore. She felt as if she wanted Mayank to be here taking phere with her. She was having flashbacks of all the time she spent with Mayank, there first meeting, when they became friends etc. She stops. There was just on more phera left.

"kya hua Nupur" Diya asked. "Mayank kaha hain" she asked her. "maine use thodi der pehle hi jaate hua dekha tha" Diya answered. Nupur realized that Mayank loves her, and didn't want to see her getting married to his best friend. Something inside her was telling her that he was leaving for Punjab. The train stations was nearby. "Sorry Samrat!" Nupur said as she ran to the train station.

Samrat's POV
Main hi pagal tha!, samajh nahi paaya ke wo dono ek dusre se pyaar karte hain! He smiled at his foolishness.

Other Person's POV
She reached the train station and was heartbroken when she saw the train for Punjab leaving. A tear was about to fall from her eye, when somebody's hand came out to catch it. She turned around and saw Mayank standing there with a 1000 watt smile.
*SLAP*
This reminded Mayank of their first meeting
*Flashback*
Mayank saw Nupur, when it was her first day in college and fell in love.
After college was over:
"hey babes" he came up to her and said. She pushed him aside and continued walking. She had always hated flirts. She was on the way back home when  a motorcycle came and stood in front of her. She noticed it was the same guy."hi" he said again. She sighed and said "hi" and went past him,. But, Mayank pulled up beside her and all of a sudden said "date pe chalogi" smiling. She again moved past him and Mayank being a stubborn guy, pulled up in front of her once again and said "jawaab toh do". A very frustrated Nupur slapped him accross his face and said "mil gaya jawaab?". Saying this she walked home.
*Flashback Ends*

"Oww!" whined Mayank. "kya oww, huh!" she yelled back. "pehle nahi bata sakte the ke tum mujhse pyaar karte ho!" she screamed at him, "stupid, idiot, loser" before she could say her next line he shut her up by kissing her, but Nupur was really stubborn and didn't respond thinking he'll stop, but when he didn't, she had no other choice. She kissed him back passionately. They finally broke the kiss and Nupur hugged him. He hugged her back tightening the hug. Nupur broke the hug and smiled at him, he smiled back. They got married that same night and went to Punjab. The train that Nupur thought was going Punjab was actually a different one.

Please, please comment otherwise I'll be very discouraged!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
awwwwww
so sweet
u shud def start an ff
i'd love to read it
do add me to the pm list already
--jassi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kweetrockstar

awwwwww
so sweet
u shud def start an ff
i'd love to read it
do add me to the pm list already

thanx so much 4 commenting
I'm happy you'd actually read my ff
if i started one
thanx again 4 your encouragement! 😆 😃
-Jassi
Edited by xxJaSsIxx - 14 years ago

hey jassi

awwww such a cute OS.......hun lovely!!

i loved it and thanxz for sharing with me!!...hmm hoping to read more of ur wrk hun

u shud defo write a ff, and i'm sure ppl wud love it and if u do start one do pm i would love to read it!!😛

thnxz for the pm -- U Rock...............!!😎

-sanam-

Edited by PheliNazar - 14 years ago
X..Niha..X thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Jassi lovely OS . Start your ff soon and do pm me .
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Sweet simple and cute OS dear..
Do write more..
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think this was a very nice oneshot.....i really enjoyed reading it.....it was really very nice.....and if this is ur first try, then i am sure that u are going to write beautiful when u write a ff........and if u start a ff......i wud like to be the first one to read it....
beautiful oneshot....
do write more....

love,
Mahak
Very nice OS

x x
--jassi-- thumbnail
thanx for commenting!
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail