Mixed feelings for Amit Jain..article

ishika_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

20 April 2010 | 6:25pm    1 Comments

Amit Jain who recently entered Miley Jab Hum Tum is happy to be part of a popular show, but at the same time is upset as his entry has made a section of viewers unhappy..

Amit Jain as reported earlier by TellyBuzz has entered Star One's college based story Miley Jab Hum Tum. He plays the very successful Director Neil Oberoi who happens to be Gunjan's (Sanaya Irani) senior in college at Morena. The guy has always had a liking for Gunjan, and this particular track will be a testing time for the love birds Gunjan and Samrat (Mohit Sehgal).

Though the actor sees this as an opportunity to be part of a popular youth based show, he has some mixed feelings when it comes to the audiences' reaction.

Amit Jain told TellyBuzz, "Yes I have just entered Miley Jab Hum Tum on Star One. Honestly, I have mixed feelings about it; I am extremely happy, at the same time extremely sorry. Happy because I have been given a chance to be part of this wonderful college based serial which is very popular among the youth of the country and has great fan following. I am sorry because I believe that my entry has made a few of the existing fans of the show unhappy. My apologies to them as my only purpose in entering this show, is to entertain them and bring a smile on their faces. At the end of the day, I am just playing a character and hope my fans understand this. To those who have liked my performance and are happy about it, here is a big thank you to you guys (smiles)".

Very well said, Amit!! Hope viewers understand that the actor is after all playing his part..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thnnxx for sharing...
And Im very glad too have him in the show...
Cause it wil be fun and SaJan bond stronger.... 😃
Aaru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ thanks for sharing dear ...
and hope only purpose in entering this show, is to entertain them and bring a smile on their faces. 
hope it he does that .....
Edited by aarthi.ramani - 14 years ago
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree...
Amit please bring smile too our faces..... 😃
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
oh i feel bad for amit...he jas just entered the show n he is feeling sorry....but i think he must understand that mjht has a gud deal of overeacting fans as well...but from my side...i really like him...even if he plays a negative character i have always admired him for his so amazing acting....coz at the end of the day he is just an actor.
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thats so sweet of him he understands the fans feeling anyways hope his is a positive character and how cvs handle it one thing for sure i dont want mayur to be part of this track rather they get a parralel track now god knows what cvs will show us
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am sooo Happy that he is in MJHT now. I'hv always liked Amit's performance sinch Yeh meri life hai days. I am sure he will make more fans. :)
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
no we arent unhappy iwth hus ebtry inafct we r happy its just that we dont want him to cum between the januable couple y is he saying sorry?
and the acting was also good and if we have said sumtihng against him it was just for fun... just our madness and crazyness abt sajan/monaya..
instead w should say sorry for hurting you...
plus we r happy coz we can see sam jealous and all and we r waiting for it...
and ya even iof we have said ssumting it must be bcoz few ppl have said dumthing for u and mohit thats y...
xaviara thumbnail
I know many of SaJan fans are happy to have Amit enter the show, and so am I !!! I'm really loving the new track, even though I know its going to be very , very emotional and even heartbreaking !! But I'm still loving it !! For those who are against Amit's entry, or does not like Neil's character, I would just like to say one thing !!! No one EVER can come between SaJan !!! Neil's entry and this track will take SaJan's love and relationship to the highest level !! Relationship is not about lovey dovey scenes or romance only, its about trust, understanding, love and respect !! Which SaJan has plenty Mashallah !! But there is one issue which is handing over their head and can prove disasterous in the future and that is Sam's phobia about marriage. Granted Gunjan is okay with it now, but her being okay with it doesn't solve this matter !! It will be solved only when Sam get rid of his phobia, and Gunjan helps him !!!

I'll try and explain this upcoming track through an example. When a loved one falls and hurt himself/herself, we have to apply an antiseptic to that hurt, so that hurt or wound heals and does not get infected, even knowing that the antiseptic will hurt our loved one now, but its better to give him/her that momentary pain, so his/her wound doesn't get infected in the future !!

Neil's entry is that antiseptic, which will hurt SaJan momentarily but it will save them from a bigger pain in the future. Now you will say, that SaJan relationship doesn't need any healing, its perfect !! Yes it is, but SaJan hasn't tackled Sam's inner demons, his phobia of marriage, his insecurities about being unworthy of Gunjan, and that will only happen when he feels threatened and his insecurities come to the surface !!!

This track will need a lot of patience even when it hurts us as SaJan fans, but you will be able to handle this track if you have faith in SaJan !! Because no one is better for Gunjan then Sam, and no one knows that better then Gunjan !! That's why we got such beautiful and unforgettable dialogues like ''Samrat ki Chashmish'' !! and ''Tum Mujhey Chashmish Bulatey Ho Na, Kyun Key Mein Tummein Woh Dekh Sakti Hoon, Jo Koi Aur Nahi Dekh Sakta ''

Another thing !! Some of the fans are saying why does Sam needs to prove his love to Gunjan again !! Trust me this is not about proving his love to Gunjan, its about his insecurities and inner demons, and about Gunjan proving to him that no one in this world is better for her then him !!! 😳

This is just my POV, no one has to listen to me but we all have 100% faith in our SaJan, so all we need is a little patience guys !!! Love you all loads !!! *hugs*

Edited by xaviara - 14 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
you know i just realised something......
one thing is for sure....amit isnt playing a neagitve charecter...or that is what i feel....
cos if he was playing a negative charecter,he wouldnt have felt offened about the fact that a certain section of the audience doesnt like him!
so now im confident of the fcat that he isnt negative for sure
i kinda liked him,all the best to amit.......i hope he does well!