"MARRIAGE"-Sacred & Truth Accpeted(SR Post)

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
This post is not intended to play with any feelings of people...or any sacrament religious for all...

This is very a humble and moreover a cry to the complete audience...viewers of DMG...to understand wat is the meaning and  imp of a relation boned with the act of marriage..as many say that marriage is not so imp or its been forced...and so on..😕

See Nooone can be able to predict or say or understand anything on marraige unless they are able to go through it or knws the actual lawful values in it...I dont mean or intend to give any unwanted bhashans or talks on marriage ...no ..thats not wat i want or mean to do...but yes i would like to say a few points which i thnk and feel should be ponderd on..specially youthful teenagers...gals..and all the audience who see DMG...maybe from this you can be able to get wat i am trying to convey is right and the messge will be accepted with respect..

Every person has a past..a life of many situations...love..fun..excitement..tension..maybe..something wrongly done...a lie..a big mistake which can never be faced...confusions..pain..hurt..circumstances where life shows lots of troubles where you cant think or look forward even..then it moves on...some may end their lives..some carries it out like a puthla(stone) and some with all courage accepts and moves on(even if in the start they cant)...wat i mean is ..

MARRIAGE is a sacred institution which is not to be mockered or played  around with for any reason...u can never say that all the time the person getting married is forced into the realtion or without their consent the act is getting done...specially in the case of Sid And Ridz..yes it was at a state of confusion and no accpetance for each other..but no it was not forced at all..it was the consent of both...refusal at first from sid...but then with the plea and the stake of her parents happiness and respect he accepted to marry her...

MARRIAGE is a relation where u cant expect to get all the feelings and emotions at one go...everything starts slowly and grows graduallly only...this was the case of SidMa also...Its a relation where very much these are needed..

TRUST..CONCERN..SACRIFICE..UNDERSTANDING..HELPING MIND.(SUPPPORT)...CARE..RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER...FRENDSHIP...VALUE...AND FINALLY MOSTLY LOVE..

So now who can be able to expect this at the first day itself...it needs time..I am not saying that Love is not importnat as in case of AR..but now ridz is married..she has a life of dedication..samarpan..responsibilities...i dont think its right or any woman will in the present life will turn about and run back into the arms of her past love the moment they are again in front of her..its not apt or right..noo...i am no judge in that and has no authority on life and the decision of anyone..but as a person i would not agree to that..

then i quote...the case is different..if the marriage does not work out at all for one..that it is full of pain..sorrow..and the partner looks at u with ignorance..no love..no care..treats u with no respect ..does not value or ur thoughts..and just is not at all acceptable in life...yes this case is completely different...there the wife or husband whoever it is has complete right to take the decision of leaving..and standing up..but here again its the opposite...sid a man of heart which just bleeds love and care for his wife to see her smile and happy throughout..sacrifices every possible way he can his happiness to get her right and happiness..rids too is now feeling for him..concerned in every way...for him ..feels pain and hurt wen he lied to her and left her alone...wat is the meaning of all ths frends..may i just ask...u cant go against the thought that this is wat marriage is and needs..time .....only time..to grow for each other the wanted emotions..even armaan and ridz had this much time..still this happened with ridz...so how can u say like sid and ridz is not right for each othr...within 3 months they faced everything a relation has to go through..from hate...fights..pain...insult...sorrow...confusion...passion,..want..concern..care..and love...more are ther..but i am not getting it..please who can think more ..help me on this...define the marriage values and feelings btwn sid and ridz here..

So in all...I just want to portray one very imp and unique matter...DONT OVERLOOK MARRIAGE..specially SID & RIDZ MARRIAGE SIMPLY!!! ITS VERY VERY BEAUTIFULLY BEING PORTRAYED..the Pain and anger sid is presently going thru for Rids is just superb and the Frustrtion..Anger..Doubts of Pain and WHy..in Ridz eyes and gestures after getting divorce..is sooo meaningfull..which will surely show rightly now.,.the true value and inspirational thoughts on marriage to everyone...i mean it..

Please this is not a post to hurt anyone again i say,,,this is not to be bashed...fought on...compared on..or bring any unwanted unclear thoughts on marriage or sidma..please wont be tolerable...ya all comments and ideas of every SR and others are welcome provided is valid..justifed...agreeable and apt..

Mods...Please dont close this topic with due respect..give it a fair chance for some time ..i request you..if any wrong or unwanted words or statemnts in the post..please point it out..i wil remove it..thankyou!😛
Edited by rosette80 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb , i wrote specifically this in some other topic :) u r bang on!!
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wonderful hun love the topic yuve said it all
Dhw@ni thumbnail
With due respect.. Yes.. Maybe this marriage would have worked.. ! If they would have shown Armaan dead.. I would have happily been done with the show and accepted that PEOPLE MOVE ON.. !

Marriage does not mean taking vows around the fire for the sake of it.. ! It means much more! During the marriage Riddhima was lost in Armaan's thoughts.. ! She held Armaan's picture in her hands during the marriage ceremony.. !

It is high time that we look at the broader concept of marriage- Love, truth, honesty, understanding, communication and HAPPINESS.. !

rosette80 thumbnail
thanx mela and alima...ur support means alot...i just hope this wont be looked in a negative or wrong manner...

please do say if any way i said wrongly..i wil edit..or else keep telling your points and ideas on this post tooo!
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

amazing post rose dear and very meaningful too...................hope the cvs are listening and listening hard
rosette80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhw@ni

With due respect.. Yes.. Maybe this marriage would have worked.. ! If they would have shown Armaan dead.. I would have happily been done with the show and accepted that PEOPLE MOVE ON.. !

Marriage does not mean taking vows around the fire for the sake of it.. ! It means much more! During the marriage Riddhima was lost in Armaan's thoughts.. ! She held Armaan's picture in her hands during the marriage ceremony.. !

It is high time that we look at the broader concept of marriage- Love, truth, honesty, understanding, communication and HAPPINESS.. !

i understand and respect ur thoughts..but that is ur love for armaan too...if armaan was dead u would accept it??how come...see my dear..thats not the way..every perosn getting married in real..has to have thrir past deaad and buired to move on in life is impossible dear...then wat  u said abt ridz thinkng of armaan was true..its wat i quoted ...she agreed to marry..but no accpetance was ther for both..and so again i say time healed that...she started to feel..suddenly how can u say  she should forget all that and turn back..thats not right...happiness means not to always be with the love or our lives..but to be happy for them and to let them be happy too..we are looking at it broadly..

thanx angel..and all!
Dhw@ni thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosette80

i understand and respect ur thoughts..but that is ur love for armaan too...if armaan was dead u would accept it??how come...see my dear..thats not the way..every perosn getting married in real..has to have thrir past deaad and buired to move on in life is impossible dear...then wat  u said abt ridz thinkng of armaan was true..its wat i quoted ...she agreed to marry..but no accpetance was ther for both..and so again i say time healed that...she started to feel..suddenly how can u say  she should forget all that and turn back..thats not right...happiness means not to always be with the love or our lives..but to be happy for them and to let them be happy too..we are looking at it broadly..

thanx angel..and all!

I am not saying that she should forget everything and run back into the arms of the love of her life.
I have NEVER said that Riddhima should throw the divorce papers on Sid's face and settle happily with Armaan. That is NOT right.

But this IS exactly the problem here. This marriage is stuck between the right and wrong. Society and compromise. Which is why it will never succeed.

But that's the point.. ! NOBODY is happy like this. Marriage means happiness? You agree.. ? So then may I ask WHO IS HAPPY.. .? NO ONE.. ! :) :)

Happiness is happiness.. It cannot be described.. ! What makes you happy makes you happy! And AR being away is not making EITHER of them happy.. ! Not even Sid.. He's stuck in a marriage where he's not happy.. ! :)

rosette80 thumbnail
come on keep giving ideas..we need to be united to save the deserving SR !
ANNU30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks rose for such a lovely thought u had share with us.

I am agree with ur point of view completely. SR also respect their marriage and they both respect each other feeling also, but we r helpless when time and luck is not with you.

In SR situation also they both want to stay together but they r not sharing their feeling with each other b'coz time and situation not HELPING them.

I HOPE CV ALSO UNDERSTAND THEIR TRUE LOVE NOT SEPARATE THEM. IT'Z VERY PAINFULL WHEN 😭SEPARATION HAPPENED.

WE ALL R PRAYING THAT IN COMING WEEKS WE SAW SOME GUD CHEMISTRY OF SR.