Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayhi2su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
in a case shown in re-runs freddy (dinesh phadnis) (if i m not mistaken)appears to be the brother of a woman who's husband was suspected to be the murderer, but at last her father in law (most probably) is the killer can some one name the episode.

is that freddys 1st episode?
which is freddy's 1st case as corp?

i may be totally wrong and that person can just be similar to freddy.
prabha. thumbnail
The case where he played the brother of the Suspect's wife was KISSA RAAT KE SHIKAAR KA. This might be Dinesh Sir's first ever appearance on CID. But since the Re-Runs were not aired from the beginning we do not know for sure.

As far as which is Freddie's first case. We don't know. Dinesh Sir has undergone 3 names changes as a cop - Brian (as told by Dinesh Sir himself to Shagnika), Michael (as seen in the THE CASE OF THE STOLEN GUN) and finally Fredericks (as we know him today). I personally have never heard his name as Brian. We don't know when these transitions took place.

Unless they show the re-runs from the start, some questions will remain unanswered.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
brian may be his name as a gunda in his entry episode
prabha. thumbnail
No he had a different name in that one which I can't recollect now.
Chiinnu thumbnail
wonder why dont he write something now?
he is a very good writer, other than nitika.
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
May be FW prefers Nitika now.
Chiinnu thumbnail
dinesh phadnis is a very talented writer. the last story written by him was the swine flue episode. it was interesting. i would like to see his story idea.
TVmonk thumbnail

@aadrika01,

I may be completely wrong.

But I think this one is an old apisode where , the first victim from "blackmail-Milind Gunaji" again played a villain. It had a bomb being hidden at a venue. The CID gets a clue from an invitation card. The shot you posted is froma hotel scene, where everybody is waiting for her boss or accomplice. She has been caught till then from the bathroom, wgere she had been hiding and then is brought by the CID here at the hotel to wait for her accomplice. The shot where she is cornenered inside the bathroom was a part of the credits. I do not remember the name of the episode.
CIDians, plz verify.😊
prabha. thumbnail
The case was THE CASE OF THE UNKNOWN GIRL This case is also memorable because it starts with a scene where Abhi Sir looses him memoery again (temporarily) and does not recognise, ACP, Asha and Daya Sir. Daya Sir's disappointment was clearly visible. Aww what a lovely friendship they share.Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
TVmonk thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.

The case was THE CASE OF THE UNKNOWN GIRL This case is also memorable because it starts with a scene where Abhi Sir looses him memoery again (temporarily) and does not recognise, ACP, Asha and Daya Sir. Daya Sir's disappointment was clearly visible. Aww what a lovely friendship they share.

Is the shot from that one? Am I right?😊