Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DemonStar

I can't remember the case title, but there's one older episode where a husband secretly hires the guy to pretend to steal his wife's jewelery from their house (which is actually a fake), and the thief kills the servant in the house before escaping. He's chased by someone outside and does those weird jumps to scare him off, but is caught by CID soon. I think he also did many more supporting roles in CID. Is this the one?

Yeah...something like this...Thank God I am not mad!!!

Prabha has to tell  the episode name.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
visrom....you got your episode...
Thnx ravi, it is the case of stolen necklace.

Have you get the video of missing money?
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvrajjj

can anyone tell me this pic is from which episode?

Case of Insp Daya's abduction.
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvrajjj

visrom, a dairy milk for you for answering the question.

😃😃😃
Thank you soooo much.

I have eaten many brands of chocolates from all over the world, but Dairy Milk is my all-time favourite. nothing to beat it.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
😆 Strange I had taken that cap and posted that pic @Yuvrajj has posted on this very forum and its come back here as a question. 😆 😆

Originally posted by: DemonStar

I can't remember the case title, but there's one older episode where a husband secretly hires the guy to pretend to steal his wife's jewelery from their house (which is actually a fake), and the thief kills the servant in the house before escaping. He's chased by someone outside and does those weird jumps to scare him off, but is caught by CID soon. I think he also did many more supporting roles in CID. Is this the one?

Yes I remember this one. The case title was - THE CASE OF THE STOLEN NECKLACE

If I remember correctly this same junior artist did something similar in THE CASE OF THE ENGRAVED RICE GRAINS and THE CASE OF THE 17 LAKH SUSPECTS too when mainly Daya Sir with the CID team was chasing him. And if I am not wrong he did some jumping around in the recent Khatra Chemical Bomb Ka too.

But I think @Viz in all probabilities you are remembering THE CASE OF THE STOLEN NECKLACE, the case @DemonStar has mentioned.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
i have posted that name twice.hope visrom didn't see that.
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.

If I remember correctly this same junior artist did something similar in THE CASE OF THE ENGRAVED RICE GRAINS and THE CASE OF THE 17 LAKH SUSPECTS too when mainly Daya Sir with the CID team was chasing him.

But I think @Viz in all probabilities you are remembering THE CASE OF THE STOLEN NECKLACE, the case @DemonStar has mentioned.

No...wait....what is this 17 lakh suspects????

I saw your post Chinnu...but I thought what I saw was very long back. That's why I was waiting for Prabha's confirmation too.No offence meant.

Ok, I think it was stolen Necklace. It was a 1999 case isn't it? I clearly remember a younger ACP waiting to catch him and the guy escaping under ACP's nose or something like that. Saw it only once. I'll ask Bento for this one too.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Whatever that is supposed mean.
dr.fahmi thumbnail
in case of fortune teller, there was boy, who was calling abhijeetsir his father, where did he came from, who was he, and what happened to him?? how was he related to abhijeet sir?
Chiinnu thumbnail
he was the son of a dead criminal. Some criminals send him to abhijit for conspiracy. He have a yoyo and in ''case of the stolen ring'' episode he made the ring vanish. And killed a security officer. They get the criminals,who made hin, vikram to do so.Edited by chinnu_manikyam - 13 years ago