Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Ooo this is a touch one man...vaise i love all the SR scenes...goes without saying that everytime i see them, i get goosebumps...But if i HAD to chose then it would be:

Sidma on their honeymoon...rids not able to sleep on the floor coz of the pain...sid picks her up..the lift n eye lock..ufff...puts her lovingly on the bed..her bangle gets stuck in his shirt...n jenny has a soft smile on her face as he struggles with it 😊
I think tht was d first time i saw jenny smile after she made a comeback! N then she gets up in the middle of the night to see sid sleeping like a baby near her feet and she plays with his hair with so much affection n the smile she has is.....😍

The scene is special coz its the firts time ridhhima realizes tht mayb she s starting to fall in love with sid ☺️

The 'Matt Jao' scene comes a close second for me...purely coz of the way those two act in tht one..out of the world!!
After much thought to this this, I narrowed it down to two scenes.

1st scene - The aunty - jee scene, because that sparked interest in me to even begin watching CMG again, and quite frankly if it weren't for that, I would have missed out on such a Batameez and horrible pair. *gasps* But I was fortunate, and here I am awestruck by them.

2nd scene - The infamous March 2nd seduction scene for no obvious reason, but only because it was subtle and it showed us how Siddhanth and Riddhima are affected in each other's presence. There was no love then, no specific hatred either, but something eerie was present that has me still in hopes to see a similar sort of scene again when Chudail and Batameez are living in the same room again.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh well i Love all their Scenes ☺️But if i have to pick one Than It has to be the Matt jao scene.

Reason simple It was the most Beautiful Scene i have ever Scene in a Tv show. It was so simple, so subtle, So elegant & to the point. I loved how just the 2 words did the magic Matt jao and rids was all melted. Just loved how Sid simply held her Hand and said i don't think i'll ever be able to say it to you again but main tumhein pasand karne laga hoon and  if you ever feel the same you won't leave & releases his hand. Leaves the decision on her. There was no pressure nothign he just let's her do her thing and than the way she closes the door and look back and his smile as in he knew she won't leave that sigh of relief Just Beautiful. I still watch that scene over and over and still go gaga over it.
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monar

<font color="#993300" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kuch Kuch hota hai 😍</font>

it ture when ever im watching them hame Kuch ho jata hai 😳 πŸ˜› and i just love watching them always πŸ˜› .

Love Leena πŸ˜‰
friends_dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cockroach scene lolsss was so funny wen siddiiii jumped on bed and was so scared i hate cockroaches hahahaha and mat jao scene even the tea scene cute doc................loveeeeeeee it..........
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: friends_dmg

cockroach scene lolsss was so funny wen siddiiii jumped on bed and was so scared i hate cockroaches hahahaha and mat jao scene even the tea scene cute doc................loveeeeeeee it..........

even i hate cockroach and also im afriad of cockroach im not afraid from anything else only Cockroach ewwwwwww 😑

Love Leena πŸ˜‰
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ummm that's a tough one...
well, all SR scenes r beautiful in their own way bt i really loved dat mat jao scene.😍.z it's d first sid spoke out his heart n secondly honeymoon scenes r gr8 too..n i also luved dat sce r sid drops ridz at naina's house n how dey r desperate dere n ridz said..tum sab nahi ho...
bt still waiting 4 my dream scene.......😍
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~The Mat Jao scene is my favorite, because it is the first time we get an acceptance of feelings. Plus it is just so well acted....hai...
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love the topic Monar.

Difficult to choose since I love them all but I picked four :

1) The first scene - Thappads at the airport.πŸ˜† I remember watching the trailer for this scene first and my thoughts were like : Sid and Riddhima? - Get out of here! Its not possible.Sid and Riddhima? - Really? its possible? Sid and Ridhdima? Please,please let it be possible!....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I got hooked to SR from this first scene itself. Even though there was nothing soft or sweet or romantic about this scene, the chemistry just blew me away.

2) 2nd March - everyone's fav- THE seduction scene. Why ? For obvious and not so obvious reasons. One, it was so intense.I think SR/JeRan gave a new definition to intensity in this scene.
Secondly, the chemistry.Hot ,hot ,hot!
thirdly, because Sid was trying to prove to Ridz that nothing he does will affect her....but he only was proved wrong,even though he didnt realise it..we did.Ridzie was affected by him close proximity and his invasion of her personal space.

3)Mat Jao : Because feelings were spoken out for the first time in this one.Ridzie's vocal acknowledgement that he is her present and clutching him tightly hoping he wont let go.And Sid's small confession that he likes her and hasnt felt this way before.What I also loved was how he tells her not to leave if she feels something for him too and she doesnt leave!

4) Is yet to come - the one where SR will embrace each other completely without any doubts or insecurities lingering over them.
Edited by sidsk - 14 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i love all SR scenes..

my favourite has to be the honeymoon ones ..

the tug o war...
the mandir lift..
and the shayah yehi toh pyar hai seq..

and ofc the COCKROACH SCENE 🀣  🀣  🀣