April 17th - Written Update (1 hrs special)

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Mannu's  room:  

Mannu makes a stand to save Sumer Singh (SS) and makes a decision to turn  herself in as she is Kranti Guru. Mannu pulls off her royal jewelry  and changes her sari into her Kranti Guru's uniform. Sundar and Kassi are crying and tell her to think of it again. We see Moti Bai (MB) searching someone. She enters the HUT

Kings court:

King approaches the Royal room and notices that Moropant is worried. He ask moropant what's the matter. King questions why Maharani's seat is empty Sundar tells Queen has headache and is not feeling good.

King questions why Kranti guru (KG)  is not here yet. King says he has lost all the respect he had for Kranti Guru after seeing all corpse  at his jail. King questions Kranti guru Bravery and says she will not come now. Mannu as Kranti guru covered in her veil arrives at the court room and say I have arrived here. King looks at her in hatred while moropant is worried.

King ask why she attacked the Jhansi jail. KG says I  has taken a stand against evil firangi and the one who were helping them, hearing this Sakku Bai is shell shocked. But I did not attack the Jhansi jail but still if he thinks she is Apradi (mistaken) then I will take any punishment. King says this is his court and he will do the right judgement after hearing all parties.

King ask Moropant to read all the accusation against Kranti guru. Moropant read the accusation against KG saying that she attacked the Jhansi jail and killed sainik (officers) and helped Dacoit like Sumer Singh to escape.

British Commisionary:

Another firangi guard comes and tell marshall that KG has arrived in Jhansi. Hearing this Marshall is happy and Sumer Singh (SS) is shocked. Marshall's boss stops Marshall from going to the court saying that KG might come to release SS while he is gone. Marshall is mad not knowing what to do and he stabs SS on his stomach and leaves the knife on   SS Stomach. (Poor SS, I really wanna kill Marshall I hope mannu will kill him pieces by pieces)  Marshall says now SS will die slowly and this way he will teach a lesson to all Indians. Marshall leaves to the court room'.

Kings court room:

King ask if KG commited all the deed that are accused against her. KG says no all the accusations against her are false. She says if she did she won't be here without fear. Marshall arrives saying she is lying. Marshall says how can you believe KG as she did all of these thing to save Dacoit. Mannu shuts off Marshall saying don't you dare say SS is dacoit otherwise all the children will become SS. King and Janaki bai & Sakku bai are shocked to hear KG Shutting off marshall while moropant looks worried.

Debate continues between KG and Marshall. KG says Marshall has made SS prisoner before the dhajkhel and she has a proof against him. King ask KG to present her evidence. KG brings the desi gurard who Marshall had abuse for praising bravery of KG. Desi guard tells king the night before the dhajkhel SS was capture by Marshall. King tells Marshall that means SS is  innocence Marshall objects King saying with money not only urs people but ours people can be bought too.  Marshall continues and say KG is not only deceiving   people of Jhansi but you too and ask where is queen of Jhansi. King looks disaapointed while Mannu and Moropant are worried. King says she is unwell. Marshall says she is quite well infact she is present here in the court room too. King rebukes Marshall. Marshall says Kranti guru is Queen of Jhansi Rani Laxmi Bai. Everyone present in the court room are shocked. King yells Marshall and all of his man stand with their sword against Marshall. Marshall says this is true King. King orders Sakku bai to send a message and tell Maharani to come into the court room immediately. Sakku Bai was about to leave KG stops saying there is no need and was about to open her veil and we see Mannu 2 (fakey)  enters the court room and she greets everyone.

Marshall, Mannu, Moropant are shell shocked. Mannu and Marshall wonders who see is. Mannu wonders if there is a conspiracy against king. MB comes and tries to signals moropant  but fails.

King says how dare you put accusation against my Queen. Marshall says I am not in mistake and tells that KG needs to open her veil and ask queen to come from the curtains. King tells Marshall this is not his commisionary Marshall tries to pull his sword but Ragunath comes and stop his hand and warn him. Marshall turned to KG and tries to pull of his veil. KG pulls her sword into his neck. King tells Marshall this is his palace and no one can misbehave in his ruling and king says the court is adjourned for an hour he ask Ragunath to give protection to KG. King says he will consult with his minster to for the future of Marshall. Marshall is darn mad.

Mannu's room:

Mannu (fakey has a black patch on her face) arrives to her room and is worried. Some one behind the curtains comes and tells her not to talk to any dassi as they should not know who she is. (she is planted by someone within the mahel, I thought MB brought her in the mahel to help mannu but it might be someone else). Sundar and Kassi enters the room ask her if she needed anything. Kassi and sundar wonders what is going on and they leave the room.

Court Room:

King arrives to the court room and ask Moropant to read the accusation against Marshall.  After hearing all accusation against Marshall-King says he is gonna send a message to Fort Williams regarding this matter until he receives response back Marshall cannot enter the kingdom of Jhansi and forbids him doing any interfere. Marshall ask forgiveness for his misbehavior and objects how he can freed KG who has so many accusation against East India company. Marshall ask where is KG, the Indian guard comes and tell the king that KG has escaped. King is mad.

We see flashback of Marshall meeting KG he tells her Ganga dhar can do nothing against him but your brother Sumar Singh will be dead by now. So KG has gone to save SS.

Marshall tell the king the one who help the enemies of East india company is consider as traitor. King says are you challenging me. Marshall says no, I am just reminding you of our policies. King tells Marshall that he will wait for a response from fort Williams and he says the court room is dismiss. King tells Mannu 2 to wait for him as he needs to talk to her.

King is heading  to meet Queen Laxmi Bai. King says to himself  KG you have failed me again and wonders why did u deceived me. We see KG riding on her horses heading to Bristish commisonary and says forgive me my king as I have to save my Sumar Bhau from Marshall as he is going to kill him.

KG arrives to British commisionary and sees so many guard at the commisionary

Mannu's room:

King enters the Queens room. Mannu 2 (fakey) tries to cover her head but king catches her hand and sees the brown mask on her face and ask who she is and says you are not my Queen?? Where is my queen laxmi bai. Mannu 2 is shell shocked. Scene splits on Mannu2 KG and King.

Next week: Mannu  sees SS covered in pool of blood she drags SS to her horses on the way Marshall arrives and stop.

Sorry for any mistake'

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parvathi94 thumbnail
thanks for the update
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx 4 d ud..
loved d show
ending was unpredictable..
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for the update
neeluverma thumbnail
😔 [FONT=Arial]<font size="4">I am worried for Sumer Singh[Edited by neeluverma - 14 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update.V,well written dear thanks..
fuzzyface thumbnail
They're just dragging this inch by inch😳