Purva will marry MIHIR????????

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
hi i've seen this blog since behnein started but i have neve posted a topic................. when purva said k chahay muje koi bhi kurbani kiu na deni pare, then i thought maybe purva will marry mihir. they said that 18th appril ko khuule ga ghungat ka raaz, i think purva will marry him............ wht do u guys think?????????????
I alos think so as well we just have to wait for next week episodes.

hmmm i too think so yaar!!!!

omg i want to see smriti n mihir together always dey hav very gud chemistry n purva she looks older dan mihir dont u think so
yes...cute couple na

bt i also like mihir n smriti
Originally posted by roshni_sajanfan

hi i've seen this blog since behnein started but i have neve posted a topic................. when purva said k chahay muje koi bhi kurbani kiu na deni pare, then i thought maybe purva will marry mihir. they said that 18th appril ko khuule ga ghungat ka raaz, i think purva will marry him............ wht do u guys think?????????????

true i think same!!!!!
I think that aswell.
omg i hate this crap they always do this we start to like couples and they just chat shit and mix the copuples up and make the drama boring i hate star plus and the wirtters of this drama neva gnna watch this again i'm just fed up its like relationships dnt mean anythnig to the drama team they make relations sound so unrealistic Clapweldone u have officailly bored everyone to death good day