Behenein

Purva will marry MIHIR???????? - Page 2

pirate thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Anokhi was there..she has no boyfriend...if purva wants to sacrifice someone then why not anokhi.....purva already got someone waiting...i think it is not abt sacrifice...she really wants 2 marry mihir coz he is rich & her boyfriend is not...............really stupid storyline
Edited by pirate - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I  cant understand why the show is making sucha hullaballoo over this wedding.All mihir wanted was a mother for prem coz he told that nobody will take smriti's place...toh prem ke liye maa mil gaya naa...........so why this fuss???
ishmine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

I  cant understand why the show is making sucha hullaballoo over this wedding.All mihir wanted was a mother for prem coz he told that nobody will take smriti's place...toh prem ke liye maa mil gaya naa...........so why this fuss???

yaar CVs love 2 make a big fuss outta little issues......jus 2 give long life 2 their show! agar yeh nahi hoga toh how this show will last 4 long!?!
Edited by ishmine - 14 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: pirate

Anokhi was there..she has no boyfriend...if purva wants to sacrifice someone then why not anokhi.....purva already got someone waiting...i think it is not abt sacrifice...she really wants 2 marry mihir coz he is rich & her boyfriend is not...............really stupid storyline

Her sisters didn't know that Purva had became the dulhann though...They were disappointed in her too! So Purva didn't give a care for his money (like Mansi) She wanted to save the her sisters' family!

Edited by shahidkapurfan - 14 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Its because Purva was already engaged to Amar...How could she marry Mihir? And plus, the big fuss wasn't about the marriage but it was about Mansi!