Purva will marry MIHIR???????? - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
yes i guess but hopes it not
she  definitely marry him.. dats y he was so shock...guys.... i just hope they get seperate soon n A P again together..... i wonder how long it gona take.........
me too i think that purva will marry mihir
Anokhi was there..she has no boyfriend...if purva wants to sacrifice someone then why not anokhi.....purva already got someone waiting...i think it is not abt sacrifice...she really wants 2 marry mihir coz he is rich & her boyfriend is not...............really stupid storylineOuch
Edited by pirate - 12 years ago
I  cant understand why the show is making sucha hullaballoo over this wedding.All mihir wanted was a mother for prem coz he told that nobody will take smriti's place...toh prem ke liye maa mil gaya naa...........so why this fuss???
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

I  cant understand why the show is making sucha hullaballoo over this wedding.All mihir wanted was a mother for prem coz he told that nobody will take smriti's place...toh prem ke liye maa mil gaya naa...........so why this fuss???

yaar CVs love 2 make a big fuss outta little issues......jus 2 give long life 2 their show! agar yeh nahi hoga toh how this show will last 4 long!?!
Edited by ishmine - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pirate

Anokhi was there..she has no boyfriend...if purva wants to sacrifice someone then why not anokhi.....purva already got someone waiting...i think it is not abt sacrifice...she really wants 2 marry mihir coz he is rich & her boyfriend is not...............really stupid storylineOuch

Her sisters didn't know that Purva had became the dulhann though...They were disappointed in her too! So Purva didn't give a care for his money (like Mansi) She wanted to save the her sisters' family!

Edited by shahidkapurfan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Its because Purva was already engaged to Amar...How could she marry Mihir? And plus, the big fuss wasn't about the marriage but it was about Mansi!