Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishia thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Poco for the first time ever i agree with ur opinion about ARMAAN Love you for this  πŸ€—
HE's ARMAAN MALIK..  Although he's dying he wants her to be happy n value her marriage more than the love He and Riddhima shared n makes all possible way to make SID back of from the  stupid divorce thing n wants Riddhima's happiness
BUT being ARian i want ARMAAN n RIDDHIMA to be together Although ARMAAN would never accept it

doukno thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘--Dats for ur post,Poca.

The BB scene particularly sticks out today!!!The last goodbye was a stunner.It perfectly conveyed what the ex-lovers were trying to tell each oder widout speaking.And I genuinely feel sorry for Armaan.And hope dat he gets a girl who is able to love him the way he loved Riddhima.
What exactly is Sid upto???I mean, when will he start thinking abt his hapiness.I get the part dat Sid's happiness rests in Ridzie's hapiness but how can he make presumptions abt such big decisions of life.Insane Sid and insane Ridzie.Let dem hve a heart to heart talk and clear things out.
Abt the interns, the less we talk the better it will be.

PS:----I thought I wud get to read sum comments on the precap scenes today!!!!πŸ˜‰

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: athithi

Poco:
CVs should pay you for supporting and analyzing their script.. giving some sense to it.. You, somehow, bring sense and meaning to this crazy mindless script that CV slaps on our faces and we eagerly wait and watch everyday and bash ourselves after for stupidity.. reading your analysis makes me feel not so stupid..for liking DMG - for watching it everyday and for trying to make sense of it and most of all for loving SR!!!
Their precaps are misleading - but I didn't like one bit of Armaan's raising voice against Sid and badkhafying him..I know he is doing it for a reason.
But - yes- it was a great portrayal of AR bidding byes - I am very sure Armaan is not leaving - but it was very well done!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
😊😊

There is no way Armaan is going anywhere. Did you look at his face in the last frame? He looked so guilty or should i say Riddhima in a twisted manner made Armaan responsible for this crazy divorce deed sent by Sidster.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Emotions always have a reason, baby , no matter how stupidly they are portrayed. I read SRA , not the DMG script. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
*move aside....beep beep....everyone out of my way.....honk honk....beep beep!*

*brings in a fork lift.........Sees Poco on the floor*

*don't worry pocokins.......mesa coming!* * DARN! how does this thing move forward?!πŸ˜•*

* somebody H E L P me! to move this darn thing forward and not backward*

*Alright......while I'm struggling with maneuvering this thing....lemma tell you my take😳*

Today......hmmmm TOday I loved loved loved loved AR! Today was their day totally! Their scene in the BBall court was so very touching and so poignant! AR exemplify the beautiful dreams.....the fluffy pink cotton candy life....filled with ponies and pixies ..a princess and her prince charming!😍

The whole scene where Armaan puts forth his "goodbye" towards Riddhima using visual senses and not audible and vocal senses was so touching! Both were fabulous in that scene! their eyes spoke volumes....but they were finally finding a closure and accepted the reality!

Armaan is one courageous man! As you pointed out.. regarding him acknowledging Riddhima as  looking beautiful with "sindoor" of other man! Armaan accepted the truth way quickly than I would have thought and he decided to move on!

My heart definitely goes out to Armaan today.

Coming to SR and Sid...well I dunno what i felt for Sid today! I definitely feel for him since I'm after all more inclined to Sid obviously. But today he made me want to go there and shake him up from his REM sleep!
SR exemplify the reality......an achingly beautiful reality! Sid-Riddhima represent how two flawed individual come together to form a flawless jodi! Sid needs Riddhima and Riddhima needs Sid  for each other's growth, progress and development!

They are like ligand-receptor complexes! A ligand needs a receptor to bind to in order to produce an effect! Both need each other for a successful functioning! Similarly Sid-Riddhima need each other too! they need each other for themselves!

TOday Riddhima's gestures showed that her decision was Sid.

BUT then.........the divorce papers had to arrive! and now she's again on the cross roads!

first it was due to Armaan coming back.....and now today it was Sid moving away!

and lol! the precap! I can't wait to see the smackdown!🀣 I'm really glad Armaan blasted Sid off and provoked him! I thank Armaan with all my brain ......because of him our angry impulsive Siddy Widdy's BACK! woot woot! So can't wait to see that next week!
🀣🀣🀣🀣

*and now I'm on the floor with poco !πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Someone PICK us up from the floor!*

Love ya loads Poco! have a great weekend!πŸ€—

Originally posted by: doukno

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘--Dats for ur post,Poca.

The BB scene particularly sticks out today!!!The last goodbye was a stunner.It perfectly conveyed what the ex-lovers were trying to tell each oder widout speaking.And I genuinely feel sorry for Armaan.And hope dat he gets a girl who is able to love him the way he loved Riddhima.
What exactly is Sid upto???I mean, when will he start thinking abt his hapiness.I get the part dat Sid's happiness rests in Ridzie's hapiness but how can he make presumptions abt such big decisions of life.Insane Sid and insane Ridzie.Let dem hve a heart to heart talk and clear things out.
Abt the interns, the less we talk the better it will be.

PS:----I thought I wud get to read sum comments on the precap scenes today!!!!πŸ˜‰ lolz me too i was like wht abt the Dhishoon dhishoon precapπŸ˜† but she made a new thread for that!!😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny1000

BEAUTIFUL Beautiful. Armaan has always been my favorite character from the beginning and I am so glad that character still retains it today. He is still the Dr. Armaan Malik, the perfect one.. I wish Dr. Armaan really did exist. It takes a lot of courage to say the things he said today! Love this character and glad it has not been butchered.

These were things that were confusing. Ridz has never looked at Sid and told him that she does not love Armaan which implies she does, because she can still feel his presense. So why is she shocked to let go of Sid? She cannot possibly love Armaan adn stay with Sid. It be unfair to both boys.

Jenny, i will just give you an example. In HDDCS , Nandini never stopped loving Sameer as she says that he is the man who taught her to love... but she had moved on to her husband and could not imagine life without Vanraj. Armaan will always be the one who is her heartbeat but it is Sid who is her soulmate as was indicated today. It is not possible for a woman to live with two men - but yes , she can love them in two different eras of life.

1. Riddhima is super stung and shattered that Sid wants to divorce her - so much so that she is blasting a clueless Armaan for no reason. " Siddhanth Modi wants to divorce me.".... " Siddhanth nahiin chaahta ki main uske naam ka sindoor apni maang mein pehnoo.".... damn! The girl looks devastated.

2. After the initial shock settles in and the camera focuses on Riddhima sobbing like a child - there is a change in Armaan's expressions as he realizes Riddhima's emotional devastation by the mere thought that Sid could divorce her. It is here that Riddz' emotional attachment to her marriage with Sid hits Armaan.

3. Riddhima running away sobbing with the divorce pa

and you are totally correct. Armaan will try to join them together because Armaan loves Riddhima. Unlike Riddhima, it's not a selfish love, it's unconditional and for her happiness, of what he has seen, he will get SR together.

Sid on the other hand, knows Riddhima loves Armaan, you can see it her eyes. He knows that marriage is stopping her so he wants to free her,

Both boys are not wrong and neither is Ridddhima. She is just confused. ridiculous confused.

Should I go back to the one who was my life, whom I love and will always love but then how can I turn my back on the person that was there when I needed him, and without a second thought, he filled with my life with happiness without caring about his own

If I stay with my husband, will I ever be able to love him the way I love for Armaan

Riddhima never wanted a choice. It is Sid who slapped it on her because of her null verbal and emotional communication.She told Sid clearly in her confrontation that she had moved on to him locking Armaan's love in her heart.Riddhima can never love Sid the way she loves Armaan... but inspite of that , she loves him in her own special way.

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pocoooooooooo....πŸ€—πŸ€—..........lovely.....amazing.....simply maginficant.πŸ‘πŸ‘.....
Srsly.....CVs shud be glad to have u as one of their audience who not only understands their script but is so talented in putting it down in simple words for ullu ke pathe like usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  to understand........and I wont thank u for that coz thats simply insulting ur talent n ur intentions of wording this for us...😳..

Srsly.............can this guy get anymore genuine n understanding than this.......Yes I am talking about Armaan.........U know its like if I was a guy I would have had no harm in doing wat the friends of Rancho did in 3 idiots after saying "jaha pana tussi great ho"..πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰.....
But ofcourse.......my feminist hormones will not allow me that....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Ne hows.........back to Armaan..........I sincerely would just love and hug this guy for doing wat he is doing.....it takes courage from the guts of one's soul to do wat he is doing.......not only is he letting go his life smilingly, but is ensuring he is leaving a geniune smile to that one person who he claims to be his life..........Ridhimma..⭐️...

And it this very geninuness of him that will not allow him continue on with his decision when he will see his life, Ridhimma, once again graved into darkness by the relations that means the most to her.............How can he......???? Its just not in his veins.....to see her collapse into this turmoil........NO.....NO WAY can he accept a biding goodbye from a devastated Ridhimma......he will fix it......and fix it as such that if if it mean to strain out the last drop of his blood .....he will not hesitate..........

And thats why he is "The Armaan"...πŸ‘......
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Loved your post Poco!

Here is my take on the episode a copy and paste

WOW What an episode!

Firstly need to mention AR on the BB court it was beautiful, it was such a heart breaking good bye but it had shown Riddhima had made a decision - Sid!

Yes. And Armaan sensed it everytime she stepped away from him. Riddz will always be attached to Armaan but Armaan saw that Riddz had linked every fiber of her being with Sid.

As for her goodbye to Armaan it was so hard for her because she had loved him with everything she had had, and now everything had changed and it must have been difficult her confusion today was not because she had not made a decision but because she had loved Armaan and thats all she knew and now that it has changed and that's where her confusion lay because her feelings had changed but it was still difficult.

Riddhima will always hold a candle for Armaan and it natural but she knows that she has moved on to Sid- she knows it in her heart and this knowledge of self is what gave her strength to deal with this heart-wrenching mutual goodbye of hearts.

Armaan's messages they were so sweet and it was so nice they had had such a nice goodbye but divorce papers changed everything! Armaan was fantastic and by heart went out to him but there was so much understanding between him and Riddhima and it was nice to know they haven't made it quite yet to friendship because they know that it would be too difficult but there is no regret left there as well, I mean of course they never got together but between them now (hope this makes sense) 

It was moving , sentimental , tearful but comforting. Armaan and Riddhima nodded their separation without any melodrama and you could see that at the end of it Armaan was genuinely happy for Riddhima. There were no regrets at all... just a heartwarming symbolic hug of peace and good wishes.Armaan opened all doors again for Riddhima to walk to Sid and he is going to make sure they stay open.

Sid why couldn't you wait a day or two Riddhima would have been with you with all her heart as she was leaving her past behind!

Now onto what I want to say SidMaan 😍
OMG the coming up and the pre-cap Armaan was so adament to make sure Riddhima was happy once he is gone and Sid is like leave it dude. Sid I get he is tired of being strung along. The punches were great loved the fact that Armaan punched him back to prove his point but wow Sid is angry!

wow poco ji πŸ‘πŸ‘ ur title says it all insane SR and sane A!!!
Armaan will always be Armaan and that's why everyone likes him all DMGians!!!

the BB scene was the best, it was one of the best goodbyes ever to be seen on TV!!! They said so much in their silence, Armaan sumed up everything he wanted to convey in his cards.....GODD BYE.....SORRY TO MAKE U CRY....BUT PROMISE ME......YOU WILL KEEP SIMILING....YOU ARE MY LIFE......BUT NOW SOMEBODY'S WIFE!!!

when dmg sad song was played i felt so bad, i never felt so bad for Armaan ever!!😭😭

Armaan stole the show!! 
 i am glad he will stay to make sure SR get back theirs senses and resolve their miscommunications!!😡

i almost wanted laugh seeing SR state both want to be together yet divorce papers are sent and will be signed!🀣πŸ₯Ί

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Super post as usual poco...absolutely mindblowing 😊